Why did public school make me think Hitler was evil?

ZwcztNZ

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
In conclusion, joos bad, little mustache man good :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Slayerino and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He was evil. Morally speaking.

And that's only part of the story.
The other parts of the story are also:
* he was extremely succesfull
* he was a master motivator, speechers and making people do what he wanted
* he was elected (so it was not just his wish, but also the people's wish of Germany

Before Hitler managed to move up, in the Politics. his life was a pretty big failure.

Here an example of some speeches, with subtitles.
One of the best speechers ever, if not The best. A real example for people wanting to better the presentation skills. He's often potraited as a lunatic speecker whom was just shouting like alunatic on stage. But it was not. his speeckes were very well setup, and started slow and ended with that high in the end where we went full force.
He beats Obama, Trump, and many others with how well he speeched.

A complation example; of how well he speeched:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, KrissKross and greenboat
German guy who tries to clear his name and history

Also this thread has many replies

LOL
killing millions of people for a reason they can't help, had zero influence on and no control over. is my defenition of evil.

do you really think anyone in this world has ever killed millions of people for absolutely no reason at all? not even genghis khan killed for no reason. and that's assuming the shoah even happened that way

Very good thread

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I remember this banger thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
tbh every empire committed carnage and killed a lot of innocent people. And the majority of them are praised, including a lot of communism regimes that still exists today.

Death is forgivable if it fits your world view. The jews themselves killed a lot of people for their purpose. Hitler is bashed only because he lost the war. If he had won, stalin, churchil and others would be the villains. The world works like this bro. That is no wrong or right.