Why did public school make me think Hitler was evil?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Bro, you hastily put a bunch of sources together which you didn't even bother to read and you want to discredit every single one while you still didn't show me the remainings of the 6 MILLION CORPSES.

Of course, corpses were burned, for the same reason they had all their heads shaved off. It was to prevent the spreading of illnesses like typhus.

And don't try to imply I'm negating jews didn't die. It was a fucking war, a lot of people from every faction, nation, race and sex died. This doesn't change that I would like to see the remaining of the 6 MILLION CORPSES. If you can show me that, I'll change my mind. Promised!
It’s incredible to me how ignorant some people are on here. I could show you pictures of thousands of killed Jews, gas chambers, ovens, labor camps, ashes and you’d still come screaming at me because it’s not the image(s) of six million corpses thereby proving the holocaust was a hoax.

Don’t you see how stupid you sound claiming you’ll only believe it unless you’ve seen the remains of six millions corpses even though there’s enough evidence to confidently imply that there were indeed around six million Jews killed?

I’d like to see you explain the five/six million Jews who were missing after World War II since that amount of Jews never got killed according to you, right? I’d also appreciate you addressing the oral history of survivors, the Nazi’s documentation of every transport headed toward the camps, the noted number of dead every day, reports of each mass execution committed, lists of people taken from their homes, since you seemingly disregarded all of that the last time I mentioned it.

Read this (since I can’t be bothered to spend any more time writing essays for you), it’s a good read and addresses some of the points you made including the typhus illness. I don’t expect you to change your mind though, you seem beyond hope tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and BigBoy
It’s incredible to me how ignorant some people are on here. I could show you pictures of thousands of killed Jews, gas chambers, ovens, labor camps, ashes and you’d still come screaming at me because it’s not the image(s) of six million corpses thereby proving the holocaust was a hoax.

Don’t you see how stupid you sound claiming you’ll only believe it unless you’ve seen the remains of six millions corpses even though there’s enough evidence to confidently imply that there were indeed around six million Jews killed?

I’d like to see you explain the five/six million Jews who were missing after World War II since that amount of Jews never got killed according to you, right? I’d also appreciate you addressing the oral history of survivors, the Nazi’s documentation of every transport headed toward the camps, the noted number of dead every day, reports of each mass execution committed, lists of people taken from their homes, since you seemingly disregarded all of that the last time I mentioned it.

Read this (since I can’t be bothered to spend any more time writing essays for you), it’s a good read and addresses some of the points you made including the typhus illness. I don’t expect you to change your mind though, you seem beyond hope tbh ngl.
The greatest story never told

Europa the last battle

watch those then type on my thread dog

The greatest story never told

Europa the last battle

watch those then type on my thread dog
Yeah, two documentaries are definitely more legitimate than thousands of studies, witnesses and physical evidence.
Neck yourself you retarded bluecel.

• +1
It's all a matter of perspective tbh. Hitler was very good for some, very bad for others. If Hitler won the war, who knows how the world would've looked like now. At some point he runs out of jews to kill so the killing stops and we all would've lived in peace

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeah, two documentaries are definitely more legitimate than thousands of studies, witnesses and physical evidence.
Neck yourself you retarded bluecel.
Didn't a bunch of witnesses say that they turned jews into lamps and soap but later on they PROVED that they never did that? I guess if a jew says something happened it just did because fuck it right?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and stuckneworleans

Jesus Christ man, here's the oral history of the "survivors",
1:29 Yes, it wasn't true, but in my imagination it was. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

And here's the written history of the "survivors".
And here's a fuckin chimney from Aushwitz

and here's the fucking chimney from behind. WHAAATT??! IS NOT CONNECTED????! HOW COME?!?!?!?

and here's the chimney in 1945, right after the German defeat. WHAAAATTT???? THERE'S NO CHIMNEY???! HOW COME?!!?!?

Let’s be absolutely clear about this: this “gas chamber” — still the “main” tourist attraction in the entire Auschwitz legend, through which literally millions of unsuspecting tourists have tramped — is a post-war fabrication from start to finish.
Anyone who had any doubts about can do themselves a favor and consult even the Holocaust Storytellers’ own accounts.
Take as one example a leading Holocaustian Robert van Pelt, who wrote as follows in his book The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial as follows:
“With its chimney and its gas chamber, the crematorium functions as the solemn conclusion for tours through the camp. Visitors are not told that crematorium they see is largely a post-war reconstruction.
“When Auschwitz was transformed into a museum after the war, the decision was taken to concentrate the history of the whole complex in one of its component parts. The infamous crematoria where the mass murders had taken place were ruins in Birkenau, two miles away. The committee felt that a crematorium was required at the end of the memorial journey, and crematorium I was reconstructed to speak of the history of the incinerators at Birkenau. This program of usurpation was rather detailed. A chimney, the ultimate symbol of Birkenau, was re-created; four hatched openings in the roof, as if for pouring Zyklon-B into the gas chamber below, were installed, and two of the three furnaces were rebuilt using original parts. There are no signs to explain these restitutions, they were not marked at the time, and the guides remain silent about it when they take visitors through this building that is presumed by the tourist to be the place where it happened.” - Robert van Pelt, The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial, (Indiana University Press, 2002, ISBN 978-0253340160), page 121.
So there you have it, from the horse’s mouth as it were.
Everything in the “gas chamber” at Auschwitz I: the ovens, the unattached chimney, and the “Zyklon-B insertion holes” in the ceiling are post-war additions. Everything.
Let’s not even argue about this any further.

The fake "Zyklon B insertion holes" on the roof of the alleged "gas chamber" at Auschwitz I: Built in 1947, the camp museum and official Holocaust storytellers now admit.

The "recreated" ovens in the alleged "gas chamber" building at Auschwitz I: another post-war (1947) addition, now admitted to by the camp museum and all official Holocaust storytellers.

As a matter of interest, the Auschwitz Museum has been steadily forced to retract its position on this “gas chamber” over the years.
The official Auschwitz Camp Museum,website in 2006 admitted that the "chimney" and "two incinerators" had been added to the building after the war.

Up to 2006, the official Auschwitz Museum website claimed that this “gas chamber” was first used in the “autumn of 1941” and was used to “kill thousands of newly arrived Jews, as well as several groups of Soviet POWs.”
This continued, the 2006 Auschwitz Museum website continued, until July 1943, when the “incinerators, chimney, and some walls were dismantled and the holes in the roof, through which the SS men had poured Zyklon B, were sealed.
“After the war, the Museum carried out a partial reconstruction. The chimney and two incinerators were rebuilt using original components, as were several openings in the gas chamber roof.”
So in fact, the official Auschwitz Museum admitted as early as 2006 that the “gas chamber” had been rebuilt, although they still continued to claim that it had actually been a gas chamber.
The growth of the internet served to sabotage these claims, and by 2012, the Auschwitz Museum had updated its website description of the Auschwitz I “gas chamber” as follows:
Gas Chamger[sic] and Crematory I.
Soon after taking this picture the crematory chimney was recreated, one door was removed and the bricked window was uncovered. It was done to recreate the crematory exterior look.”
In 2012, the Auschwitz Camp Museum website admitted even more post-war "reconstructions" to the alleged "gas chamber" at Auschwitz I.

Once again, the official Auschwitz Museum website admitted that the building had been “recreated” and although they still called it a “gas chamber” they were far less forthcoming about the details and date of operation as they had been in 2006.
In 2015, the Auschwitz Museum website had once again “updated” their page on Auschwitz I to completely remove any reference to a “gas chamber,” although separate documentation they put out still claims that it was used as an “experimental gas chamber.”
So, although
- The Holocaust Storytellers freely admit that the “chimney, ovens, Zyklon B holes in the roof, and doors” were all built in 1947; and
- The problems involved in using this room as a “gas chamber” are obvious to anyone with a modicum of logic — for example, it is located right in front of the main entrance, the camp hospital (!), and in full view of the main road and the passing locals;
. . . the Holocaust Storytellers still insist that it was used as a “gas chamber” . . . One has to wonder just how stupid they think people are to believe their nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2227, LastGerman and 5 others
Didn't a bunch of witnesses say that they turned jews into lamps and soap but later on they PROVED that they never did that? I guess if a jew says something happened it just did because fuck it right?
giphy.gif

Jesus Christ man, here's the oral history of the "survivors",

And here's the written history of the "survivors".

And here's a fuckin chimney from Aushwitz
View attachment 264443
and here's the fucking chimney from behind. WHAAATT??! IS NOT CONNECTED????! HOW COME?!?!?!?
View attachment 264450

and here's the chimney in 1945, right after the German defeat. WHAAAATTT???? THERE'S NO CHIMNEY???! HOW COME?!!?!?
View attachment 264454

Let’s be absolutely clear about this: this “gas chamber” — still the “main” tourist attraction in the entire Auschwitz legend, through which literally millions of unsuspecting tourists have tramped — is a post-war fabrication from start to finish.
Anyone who had any doubts about can do themselves a favor and consult even the Holocaust Storytellers’ own accounts.
Take as one example a leading Holocaustian Robert van Pelt, who wrote as follows in his book The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial as follows:

So there you have it, from the horse’s mouth as it were.
Everything in the “gas chamber” at Auschwitz I: the ovens, the unattached chimney, and the “Zyklon-B insertion holes” in the ceiling are post-war additions. Everything.
Let’s not even argue about this any further.

The fake "Zyklon B insertion holes" on the roof of the alleged "gas chamber" at Auschwitz I: Built in 1947, the camp museum and official Holocaust storytellers now admit.

The "recreated" ovens in the alleged "gas chamber" building at Auschwitz I: another post-war (1947) addition, now admitted to by the camp museum and all official Holocaust storytellers.

As a matter of interest, the Auschwitz Museum has been steadily forced to retract its position on this “gas chamber” over the years.
The official Auschwitz Camp Museum,website in 2006 admitted that the "chimney" and "two incinerators" had been added to the building after the war.

Up to 2006, the official Auschwitz Museum website claimed that this “gas chamber” was first used in the “autumn of 1941” and was used to “kill thousands of newly arrived Jews, as well as several groups of Soviet POWs.”
This continued, the 2006 Auschwitz Museum website continued, until July 1943, when the “incinerators, chimney, and some walls were dismantled and the holes in the roof, through which the SS men had poured Zyklon B, were sealed.
“After the war, the Museum carried out a partial reconstruction. The chimney and two incinerators were rebuilt using original components, as were several openings in the gas chamber roof.”
So in fact, the official Auschwitz Museum admitted as early as 2006 that the “gas chamber” had been rebuilt, although they still continued to claim that it had actually been a gas chamber.
The growth of the internet served to sabotage these claims, and by 2012, the Auschwitz Museum had updated its website description of the Auschwitz I “gas chamber” as follows:

In 2012, the Auschwitz Camp Museum website admitted even more post-war "reconstructions" to the alleged "gas chamber" at Auschwitz I.

Once again, the official Auschwitz Museum website admitted that the building had been “recreated” and although they still called it a “gas chamber” they were far less forthcoming about the details and date of operation as they had been in 2006.
In 2015, the Auschwitz Museum website had once again “updated” their page on Auschwitz I to completely remove any reference to a “gas chamber,” although separate documentation they put out still claims that it was used as an “experimental gas chamber.”
So, although
- The Holocaust Storytellers freely admit that the “chimney, ovens, Zyklon B holes in the roof, and doors” were all built in 1947; and
- The problems involved in using this room as a “gas chamber” are obvious to anyone with a modicum of logic — for example, it is located right in front of the main entrance, the camp hospital (!), and in full view of the main road and the passing locals;
. . . the Holocaust Storytellers still insist that it was used as a “gas chamber” . . . One has to wonder just how stupid they think people are to believe their nonsense.
Did you just use like what 5 random tweets and one supposed holocaust survivor to try and disprove all the oral & written history of holocaust survivors?
giphy.gif

Didn’t mention the odd disappearance of millions of Jews after WW2 either.

• +1
giphy.gif

Did you just use like what 5 random tweets and one supposed holocaust survivor to try and disprove all the oral & written history of holocaust survivors?
giphy.gif

Didn’t mention the odd disappearance of millions of Jews after WW2 either.
Why did they first say 4 million jews died at Auschwitz and if anyone said otherwise were sent to jail because it was a fact but then later changed the number to 1.5 million that died in Auschwitz? Only a 2.5 million person mistake that people were jailed for opposing the number. and now they changed it again to 960k. HMMMMM kinda weird to go from a FACT of 4 million down to 960k

Nigga I just showed you a fucking chimney that is not connected to the building and was admittedly built post-war. Plus I showed you 2 different calligraphies from the most famous written account in the world on this fucking tale and still you keep cherrypicking like a desperate faggot grasping for air while being deeptroathed by my big dick full of undeniable facts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Why did they first say 4 million jews died at Auschwitz and if anyone said otherwise were sent to jail because it was a fact but then later changed the number to 1.5 million that died in Auschwitz? Only a 2.5 million person mistake that people were jailed for opposing the number. and now they changed it again to 960k. HMMMMM kinda weird to go from a FACT of 4 million down to 960k

Almost nothing Misha Defonseca wrote about herself or her horrific childhood during the Holocaust was true.

She didn’t live with a pack of wolves to escape the Nazis. She didn’t trek 1,900 miles across Europe in search of her deported parents, nor kill a German soldier in self-defense. She’s not even Jewish.

Misha Defonseca, a Belgian writer now living in Massachusetts, admitted through her lawyers this week that her best-selling book, “Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust Years,” was an elaborate fantasy she kept repeating, even as the book was translated into 18 languages and made into a feature film in France.

“This story is mine. It is not actually reality, but my reality, my way of surviving,”

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Slayerino
Almost nothing Misha Defonseca wrote about herself or her horrific childhood during the Holocaust was true.

She didn’t live with a pack of wolves to escape the Nazis. She didn’t trek 1,900 miles across Europe in search of her deported parents, nor kill a German soldier in self-defense. She’s not even Jewish.

Misha Defonseca, a Belgian writer now living in Massachusetts, admitted through her lawyers this week that her best-selling book, “Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust Years,” was an elaborate fantasy she kept repeating, even as the book was translated into 18 languages and made into a feature film in France.

“This story is mine. It is not actually reality, but my reality, my way of surviving,”
Oh yes, the famous Jewish Mowgli the lived with the wolfs and escaped the evil masturbatory machine built by the nazis :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Oh yes, the famous Jewish Mowgli the lived with the wolfs and escaped the evil masturbatory machine built by the nazis :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I like how they all say "Well it wasn't real in reality but in my imagination it was real!" I think that people get sent to mental hospitals for saying shit like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, stuckneworleans and Slayerino
@Ritalincel what's your stance on this?

if you want to learn about the jews just read kevin macdonald, solzhenitsyn's 200 years together, and francis yockey

a few books that explain jewish nepotism and influence written by jews themselves include An Empire of their Own, The Holocaust Industry by norman finkelstein, sex and character by Otto Weininger, and the jewish century by Yuri Slezkine. there are more books written on the evils of jews by jews themselves than non-jews. go figure

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Slayerino
Okay niggas relax literally takin this so seriously and y’all wonder why your virgins

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Achathin, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
Nigga I just showed you a fucking chimney that is not connected to the building and was admittedly built post-war. Plus I showed you 2 different calligraphies from the most famous written account in the world on this fucking tale and still you keep cherrypicking like a desperate faggot grasping for air while being deeptroathed by my big dick full of undeniable facts.
Room temperature IQ.

Can’t believe people really think 6 millioncels got gassed jfl actually jfl worthy

Can’t believe people really think 6 millioncels got gassed jfl actually jfl worthy
This is the same nigga that said Kobe Bryant’s death was a satanic sacrifice :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Slayerino
Anyone who wants a non-biased and objective information on the Holocaust, read this book. It has 4.06/5 stars on Goodreads jfl the normies don't disagree with it xD

@Ritalincel you can keep posting my avi on my posts but trust me you will never get to me. No matter how hard you try you will never make me angry and you will never be ignored. You will forever be ignored on from my eyes I promise you that Brodie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
Oh wow I wasn’t expecting that! Anyone with a iq of a fucking Jew faggot in world war 2 would’ve seen that one coming. Like I said you are ignored mentally from here on out. Keep posting my avi faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, RobticaI, BigBoy and 2 others
Anyone who wants a non-biased and objective information on the Holocaust, read this book. It has 4.06/5 stars on Goodreads jfl the normies don't disagree with it xD

View attachment 264516
If you want to read a good book and know french, this is what your peanut wimp skull need @Alexanderr
A documented report of all the lies on the holohoax:
Liars and schemers of the Holocaust
41oPtqThM1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and auboutduprecipice
Ritalincel sucks penis

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
If you want to read a good book and know french, this is what your peanut wimp skull need @Alexanderr
A collection of all the lies on the holohoax:

another banger for french speakers:

51zSFdv5Z9L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
The more research I do the more I realize Hitler wasn’t the enemy.

the dude needs respect man he kicked out the Jewish bankers (Rothschild) and printed his own money and made Germany a power house JFL atpublic school

So the man made a fiat currency owned the means of production forced 16 hour work days and he's some how good ate you crazy.

Allthough the rothchilds are also evil

Yeah what he did was impressive but he took it to the extreme. Every countyr was racist and sexist and did eugenics but nazi regime probaly gave alot people a bad taste in their mouth and started thinking their views were bad. So society right know based on hitlers action

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greenboat and stuckneworleans
A documented report of all the lies on the holohoax:
Rent free

hitler gave the jews multiple opportunities to leave the country. he even shipped them to a french island if i remember correctly but they just kept getting back like cancer. he killed many no doubt but its not like they had no choice

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and stuckneworleans
Says the one which doesn’t know the definition of “conspiracy theorist”
Rope right now you irrelevant bluecel
You fell for the brainwashing, put you on ignore.

because millions of people Including children were systematically murdered in his camps? Idk bro
probably only a few hundred thousand tbh

They say Hitler is evil but don't say women are evil for making a whole species (neanderthals) extinct.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Slayerino and Ritalincel
He killed many innocents.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, greenboat and Ritalincel