Why did this happen at the college near me?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
Last frat bro brawl I saw was at a cookout at UofK

Whole group of frat dudes walked up screaming “fuck joe Biden” over and over again. Finally one dude just yelled out “no one gives a shit we just want to eat in peace.” The frat dudes then surround this one guy and his two friends. They start throwing hands everywhere with nothing connecting besides the 3 dudes who just told them to chill out fucking up like 8 dudes.

Frat kids can’t throw hands at all. They are the Chevy chase of fighters (rich kids who can’t fight.) meanwhile the whole place cheered when the kids walked off blooded and losers. No one even gave a shit if you hate Biden or not. People where just annoyed and wanted to eat.

i forgot to mention that they also clapped for 10 minutes after and started cheering for biden

Why do old men wear khaki pants

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, starvecell and CoreSchizo

Whole group of frat dudes walked up screaming “fuck joe Biden” over and over again. Finally one dude just yelled out “no one gives a shit we just want to eat in peace.” The frat dudes then surround this one guy and his two friends. They start throwing hands everywhere with nothing connecting besides the 3 dudes who just told them to chill out fucking up like 8 dudes.

Frat kids can’t throw hands at all. They are the Chevy chase of fighters (rich kids who can’t fight.) meanwhile the whole place cheered when the kids walked off blooded and losers. No one even gave a shit if you hate Biden or not. People where just annoyed and wanted to eat.
They're all bums who pay for humiliation and drink buddies.

also why did i think u were from india jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

frats are a bunch of subhuman retards

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and arab_chink
i agree, when i attend my joe biden rallys the people are much better looking
Im in one right now, but im am thinking about leaving it soon, its abunch of middle schoolers tbh. jfl theres also a 37 year old as well

Did you see @Mr. President getting dragged along by an lead on all fours? @GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Im in one right now, but im am thinking about leaving it soon, its abunch of middle schoolers tbh. jfl theres also a 37 year old as well
a biden rally?

Did you see @Mr. President getting dragged along by an lead on all fours? @GabachoCopium
idk bro the frat people spiked my drink, they might've took advantage of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 60051
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 60051
trump will fix america blud, @Luffymaxxing will be first one kicked out
You know it’s funny, if they actually implemented strict immigration policies I bet a lot of the Hispanics at the stadium that day would’ve been kicked out as well lmao

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Nigga already has 20+ replies under 30 minutes

Postspill is real folks..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
i didn't understand the story. Are u retarded?

trump will fix america blud, @Luffymaxxing will be first one kicked out
Cope tbh Trump had a chance in 2016 but now it's too hard to kick all these men out

He knows the men in the suits won't let him kick the spics, chinks and Africans out

i can’t say what he was doing, mods will ban me

• +1
Reactions: moggathon

Your in a frat?

shut man, should've joined in to become the ultimate fighter !