Why Didnt Sal123 Get CCW Lefort + Midface Implants + BSSO?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MandibularCel, Zeta ascended, .👽. and 1 other person
Lmao he is actually up on that site wtf. That IPD is so unfortunate

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and noped
He looked better before.

Over

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, toptearmm, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
I suspect Defranq to be a bluepilled boomer doc
No way Defrancq is bluepilled. Look at the other before and afters. There are less recessed people he performed way more surgeries on. I think Sal got this because this is what he asked for.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Tbh i think Defranq isnt good at Jaw Implants

Dr Dhirs and Dr Eppleys result was the best yet
Unfortunately they only use silicone

Over augmented the middle of the jawline. Looks bad TBH

• +1
Reactions: noped
Yeah that jaw implant doesnt suit him at all, makes him look older too with that roundish huge ass chin + jaw implant. He literally looksminned for 10k + usd. Couldve hit himself with a hammer a few times to looksmin and saved 10k.

Yeah that pupillar distance is unfortunate.

Also the line under the jaw (after implant) looks fkn weird / unnatural. That outward concavity is fkd up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonion, Deleted member 4430, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
This is what I keep saying IMPLANTS ARE DOGSHIT

This is result of using implants

Just fucking get orthodontic surgery and align jaws properly and you will looksmax.

And use palatal widening.

Dude made himself look older and fatter LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, curryslayerordeath, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others

Just fucking get orthodontic surgery and align jaws properly and you will looksmax.

I have only seen 1 good jaw implant result from terino
Everything else is dogshit

Fillers are superior tbh

Indeed mate, if I was him, I would legit ask to remove all that shit to be 100% honest with you, even if I had to pay for removal myself.

With his old jaw he looked so much more agile and youthful, whereas the new chin+jaw have 0 harmony, make him look older, less youthful/agile, slightly bloated even.

I see he had ear surgery and most likely rhinoplasty. Well he shoulda just fixed his ears and kept his old jaw. Rhinoplasty result is good, almost perfect nose he couldve ever gotten for his face. Both profile and front look fantastic, thats some work of art whoever did his rhinoplasty. Ears turned out fantastic too.

he shouldve fixed IPD instead of getting implant (if IPD surgery exists idk), fixed ears like (which he did) and kept his old jaw and just started chewing to increase lower jaw slightly, other than that he was fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noped, PubertyMaxxer and OCDMaxxing
I suspect Defranq to be a bluepilled boomer doc
Can confirm. Also guy is fucking ancient. When I shook his hand, I thought it was going to snap at the wrist. He's an eccentric old euroboomer who only cares about the shekels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: suddenurge, noped and PubertyMaxxer
Indeed mate, if I was him, I would legit ask to remove all that shit to be 100% honest with you, even if I had to pay for removal myself.

With his old jaw he looked so much more agile and youthful, whereas the new chin+jaw have 0 harmony, make him look older, less youthful/agile, slightly bloated even.

I see he had ear surgery and most likely rhinoplasty. Well he shoulda just fixed his ears and kept his old jaw. Rhinoplasty result is good, almost perfect nose he couldve ever gotten for his face. Both profile and front look fantastic, thats some work of art whoever did his rhinoplasty. Ears turned out fantastic too.
Downloadfile 25

He needs forward growth more than any other implnant stuff and better gonial angle which comes with it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DianabolDownie, GordonFreeman and Deleted member 5061
View attachment 281016

He needs forward growth more than any other implnant stuff and better gonial angle which comes with it

Notice she also got significant upwards advancement/rotation of her maxilla, which arguably is even more important than the forwards part, its the upwards rotation of the maxilla, that makes her appear soooooo much more aesthetic, almost like the perfect face shape one could have.

She got the best result from the surgery she couldve possibly gotten, the surgeon delivered a mastepiece of work right there.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and MandibularCel
Notice she also got significant upwards advancement/rotation of her maxilla, which arguably is even more important than the forwards part, its the upwards rotation of the maxilla, that makes her appear soooooo much more aesthetic, almost like the perfect face shape one could have.
Screenshot 20200225 001821

This also

Midface implants are pretty legit imo to add forward growth on top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
After looking at the result in OP closer, I think the main reason why the new chin+jaw dont suit his face is because he doesnt have prominent enough cheekbones. Now his huge Jaw just kills the whole face, becaue the face lacks squareness. Look at first picture in before/after, its cheekbones 404 and instead bloaty jaw without any angularity. Maybe it was still swelled at that point idk... But still, if you dont have big enough cheekbones/zygos, adding jaw implant will most likely looksmin you.
View attachment 281025

This also

Midface implants are pretty legit imo to add forward growth on top

Yeah huge improvement!

He should be grateful for being a high tier normie despite death IPD

well he was before average and he still is average maybe a little bit above average for his curry pheno.

But still jfl @ spending 10k for this.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
I think there's still edema making the chin and mandible round

Notice how bluepilled is the implant design. Starts too high on the ramus, no ramus vertical increase, angles not wide enough, straight (rather than slightly curved) mandibular body.

Anyways jaw angle implants > wraparound, less chance of the dreaded round mandible from front view

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MandibularCel
Notice how bluepilled is the implant design. Starts too high on the ramus, no ramus vertical increase, angles not wide enough, straight (rather than slightly curved) mandibular body.

Anyways jaw angle implants > wraparound, less chance of the dreaded round mandible from front view
I have seen good results from Defrancq, but overall I don't trust him. In person, he is an archetypal old Jewish sociopath

He needs cheek/Zygo implants and he will be really good looking.

plus some people just want a “quick fix” and don’t have the energy and time to wait for braces, surgery etc

it’s like you guys are talking about jaw surgery like it’s opening a bag of chips!
Anything can go wrong with it including relapse after a sit number of years

@Sal123 you look good brother, I’mirin that nose ngl lol