Why didn't the Soviets stay in Germany after winning the battle of Berlin?

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
They could've pillaged and raped for like a year to spread their superior Slavic genes and then they should've imported million of Russians into Germany to effectively occupy Germany once and for all. Why did they give it all up? Seems dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Cause they are cucks and they bow to the superior germanic race

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Alexanderr and 1 other person
superior germanic race

:cage:

9e82d5fc898140e0b97af7c63b68e009_18.jpg

Refugees-Cropped.jpg

racists-rapists.jpg

2015-635771590441359380-135.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 1553, 195cm and 4 others
The plan was to get Germany back under the control of the jewish banking cabal after Hitler had Louis Rothschild arrested.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Deleted member 685 and Balkancel
The plan was to get Germany back under the control of the jewish banking cabal after Hitler had Louis Rothschild arrested.

HitlER was right about the Jews

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 685 and Insomniac
huh, they occupied east germany for some years and released the DDR (Social Germany) at the same time BRD was founded (west germany)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 1182
they already got plenty of raping done in that time. It doesn't seem like a very sustainable thing, since you know, eventually men gotta get back to doing productive things and women gotta get back to annoying men into doing productive things.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Balkancel
I cringe when I read and see all this bullshit about us (British) winning the war.
We didn't win shit, we got our arses kicked and ran away at Dunkirk and then did a decent job of defending our island from Invasion.

The Red Army won ww2. Make no mistake about it and they would have won the war without Ameican intervention.

That is why D Day - Normandy landings and pushing east were relatively "easy"... Most of the German forces were killed or tied up in the East

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I cringe when I read and see all this bullshit about us (British) winning the war.
We didn't win shit, we got our arses kicked and ran away at Dunkirk and then did a decent job of defending our island from Invasion.

The Red Army won ww2. Make no mistake about it and they would have won the war without Ameican intervention.

That is why D Day - Normandy landings and pushing east were relatively "easy"... Most of the German forces were killed or tied up in the East
True. I saw a graph that shows how perceptions of who ‘won’ the war have changed over the years in the US. Back then it was the USSR and now it is the US that swung it. Hollywood is to blame for that