Why do American whites look different from European whites

Megas Alexandros

Megas Alexandros

Bronze
I can usually tell when someone is from America especially southern American whites, they have a distinct look.

Why is this? did they mix with natives or african americans?

No, very few white Americans have Native American and/or SSA blood, and the fews that have it, only have it in very low levels, below 5%, which is negligible on phenotype.

I think the reason why white Americans can have a distinct look from Europeans is from Founder Effect + being more mixed with diferent Euro ethnicities, than your average European, that has only 1 ethnicity.

But even so, white Americans are overwhelmingly of British Isles + Germany ancestry, and all Germanics are genetically very similar, and looks wise greatly overlap, when I look at Britons and Germans, they could be white Americans easily.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Heinrich Schmidt, |Daddy_Zygos| and 11 others
Boers, from South Africa, are more mixed than average white Americans, since the former have 5% non-European admixture on average, with very few being pure Euro, unlike white Americans: 95% of their whites being pure Euro.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sportsmogger and Megas Alexandros
Boers, from South Africa, are more mixed than average white Americans, since the former have 5% non-European admixture on average, with very few being pure Euro, unlike white Americans: 95% of their whites being pure Euro.
I thought Boers were very ethnically dutch with a few mixing with the English speaking whites in South Africa, But i also saw vids of slums with Boeren living in it and they looked more mixed

Race mixing and or inbreeding

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, STAMPEDE and murdah
Mostly it is that southern American whites are fatter and have better teeth than Euros.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, |Daddy_Zygos|, sportsmogger and 1 other person
They're mixed with other European ethnicities. It's common for an American white to be part Irish, Dutch, Italian ect. In europe, people tend to be pure German, Brit ect.

US whites tend to be pretty pure of non white blood. This is because for most of the US history, mixed kids were just absorbed into the black community because of the one drop rule. Even today, mullatos are just thought of as black. As a result, African Americans are usually 20% white while whites are usually near 100% white. Given enough time of Tyrones slaying landwhales, the black population will go extinct.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
I thought Boers were very ethnically dutch with a few mixing with the English speaking whites in South Africa, But i also saw vids of slums with Boeren living in it and they looked more mixed
The Boers are mainly Dutch, plus some English and French Huguenot, yes, and they look just white, but like white latinos, they have some non-Euro admixture from colonial times. Segregation in South Africa is more recent than in the US, I think, which explains why they absorbed non-European DNA.

• +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros
Goyslop diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, 5'7 zoomer, Megas Alexandros and 2 others
The Boers are mainly Dutch, plus some English and French Huguenot, yes, and they look just white, but like white latinos, they have some non-Euro admixture from colonial times. Segregation in South Africa is more recent than in the US, I think, which explains why they absorbed non-European DNA.

that's literally me i'm dutch with a bit of french huguenot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Latinus
nigga white americans mix with different european ethnicities fym race mixing jfl
Most of them have nigger and redskin DNA

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
They're mixed with other European ethnicities. It's common for an American white to be part Irish, Dutch, Italian ect. In europe, people tend to be pure German, Brit ect.

US whites tend ti be pretty pure of non white blood.
imagine if the colonialists mixed with the native americans holy shit brown blue eyed mutts would mog the planet

• JFL
imagine if the colonialists mixed with the native americans holy shit brown blue eyed mutts would mog the planet
imagine blue eyes Rameriez

• Love it
Reactions: sudanguy
Most of them have nigger and redskin DNA
fucking 10 percent native maybe, it’s the opposite actually. most whites here have 95%+ european blood, on the other hand blacks have 10-20% euro blood. look at sean opry, natives have him those zygos as he has native blood

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Megas Alexandros
Michael J Fox is Canadian and looks very Irish to me, no New World vibe:
l-intro-1605568651.jpg

Ethnicity: English, Northern Irish/Irish, some German, Dutch, and Scottish, remote French

While someone like Tucker Carlson gives me a strong local white American vibe:
tucker-2.jpg

Ethnicity: Swedish (one quarter), English, German, Scottish, Irish, 1/16th Swiss-Italian, about 1/16th Portuguese, distant Dutch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Imretarded? and Megas Alexandros
That did happen it's called spics
we’re talking about USA you nigger, when i mean colonialists i’m talking abt the english and germans and etc who settled here in the 1700’s. Spaniards descended natives hard because they had fucking shit nutrition and were boneless. Inbreeding made mestizos boneless

Attachments

• IMG_5798.jpeg
    IMG_5798.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
spics mixed with meds tho and not anglos
Anglos have weak bone structure like most meds. You'd have needed western Germany to have colonized America for the population to be moggers since dalofaelids are most common in that area.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
we’re talking about USA you nigger, when i mean colonialists i’m talking abt the english and germans and etc who settled here in the 1700’s. Spaniards descended natives hard because they had fucking shit nutrition and were boneless. Inbreeding made mestizos boneless
Those mutts would just be slightly lighter spics jfl

Michael J Fox is Canadian and looks very Irish to me, no New World vibe:
l-intro-1605568651.jpg

Ethnicity: English, Northern Irish/Irish, some German, Dutch, and Scottish, remote French

While someone like Tucker Carlson gives me a strong local white American vibe:
tucker-2.jpg

Ethnicity: Swedish (one quarter), English, German, Scottish, Irish, 1/16th Swiss-Italian, about 1/16th Portuguese, distant Dutch
Yeah exactly someone like tucker carlson is what I meant he looks very american to me,

I can tell it the most with white girls from texas or some southern state,

I never see girls who look like this in western europe

• Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and |Daddy_Zygos|
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Imretarded?
Those mutts would just be slightly lighter spics jfl
imagine this nigga ramirez with blue eyes? the mutts would probably have a similar skin tone to de la cruz here on the right and no so shitskin looking, perfect bone structure due to native and germanic blood, ideal skin tone, and light eyes halo. cope nigger

Attachments

• IMG_5827.jpeg
    IMG_5827.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5676.jpeg
    IMG_5676.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
View attachment 2857925
irish people ruined the highclass anglo stock
It just depends on where you live. In anglo countries, you can see plenty of talk skulled germanics like that. Just go to the richer areas. The natives of Britain are incredibly stupid, it's impossible for them to raise up socially. But indeed, most Brits look like shit, Britain is the india of Europe, it has an invisible racial caste system.

• +1
imagine this nigga ramirez with blue eyes? the mutts would probably have a similar skin tone to de la cruz here on the right and no so shitskin looking, perfect bone structure due to native and germanic blood, ideal skin tone, and light eyes halo. cope nigger
Mutt cope

This chick also gives me strong American vibes:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Megas Alexandros
Yeah, Americans overrate their Irish ancestry, you even see it on movies, while English became less reported...

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, |Daddy_Zygos|, spark and 1 other person
Yeah, Americans overrate their Irish ancestry, you even see it on movies, while English became less reported...
I think this is because usual white culture in the Anglosphere is already British, so some people feel the need to belong to something else and thus cling onto their irish "roots" to feel different from the rest

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Latinus
An opposite example: British filmaker Paul W S Anderson has a face that I think it's only common among English people in England, not among Anglo-Americans:
Paul-W.S.-Anderson.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros
  • JFL
Because White Americans mog hard

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
No, very few white Americans have Native American and/or SSA blood, and the fews that have it, only have it in very low levels, below 5%, which is negligible on phenotype.

I think the reason why white Americans can have a distinct look from Europeans is from Founder Effect + being more mixed with diferent Euro ethnicities, than your average European, that has only 1 ethnicity.

But even so, white Americans are overwhelmingly of British Isles + Germany ancestry, and all Germanics are genetically very similar, and looks wise greatly overlap, when I look at Britons and Germans, they could be white Americans easily.
another based take

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Latinus
I can usually tell when someone is from America especially southern American whites, they have a distinct look.

Why is this? did they mix with natives or african americans?
White Americans are mix of European people starting from east to west that's why ( some of the might even have Native or black DNA in them too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back