Why do Asian women check out my profile so frequently?

alien

alien

Kraken
There is something about me that attracts noodlewhores. Maybe I'm not as intimidating as Chad. But I'm good looking enough to be a white trophy for Asian women. Maybe my height has something to do with it too. Asian women tend to be short and so they want a non-threatening Chad in their size.

2psl chinks me

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
2psl chinks me
her chink father forbids her to date me. So we aren't together anymore. I bet he looked through her WhatsApp and saw my BWC. And saw all the dirty texts his daughter sent me talking about my bwc. Pure suicidefuel for a Chinese father. Her Chinese father should just give up and watch me fuck his daughter while he jerks off in the corner. And offer me his wife and his other daughter too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and haircutcel
Because white women are repulsed by your subhumanity

Because they hate their own men
ma3to5h3pzc31.jpg

• Ugh..
> you're white
> asian women check you out

where's the question again? are you also bewildered by 1+1=2?

There is something about me that attracts noodlewhores. Maybe I'm not as intimidating as Chad. But I'm good looking enough to be a white trophy for Asian women. Maybe my height has something to do with it too. Asian women tend to be short and so they want a non-threatening Chad in their size.
Are you tall or short? Asian women always do this to me and it becomes annoying because the vast majority of them aren’t attractive to me at all

cuz they kno u bangin' winnie-the-pooh hole JFNL

short privilege

her chink father forbids her to date me. So we aren't together anymore. I bet he looked through her WhatsApp and saw my BWC. And saw all the dirty texts his daughter sent me talking about my bwc. Pure suicidefuel for a Chinese father. Her Chinese father should just give up and watch me fuck his daughter while he jerks off in the corner. And offer me his wife and his other daughter too.
damn her small dicked chink father is pissed that his daughter is getting the BWC on a daily basis?
LOL

Her Chinese father should just give up and watch me fuck his daughter while he jerks off in the corner. And offer me his wife and his other daughter too.
Mentally ill

Mentally ill
chinks would do everything to witness the BWC in action
his chinkslut gf would love that to happen and his submissive father would have no choice
so his scenario is not so impossible after all

chinks would do everything to witness the BWC in action
his chinkslut gf would love that to happen and his submissive father would have no choice
so his scenario is not so impossible after all
is it a coincidence that op has a big dick and is fucking chinks left and right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
is it a coincidence that op has a big dick and is fucking chinks left and right?
nope, JBW is very real
but the thing coping ethnics dont get is that whites slay because of their dick not their magical facial features

nope, JBW is very real
but the thing coping ethnics dont get is that whites slay because of their dick not their magical facial features
JBW should be renamed as Big Dick Theory or BDT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Says the guy who has master fetish
I keep my fetishes in the bedroom. Thinking of being in the dads situation tho... I’d kill my daughter. @toolateforme never have a daughter tbh if you manage to reproduce

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I keep my fetishes in the bedroom. Thinking of being in the dads situation tho... I’d kill my daughter. @toolateforme never have a daughter tbh if you manage to reproduce
I would like to have a daughter over a son tbh

• Ugh..
nope, JBW is very real
The Chinese girl made reference to my white face and my white penis. Says that I'm handsome. So you need FACE in order to attract the girl in the first place + PENIS SIZE in order to keep her around. She was flirting with me on Whatsapp before I even sent her the dick pic. The dick pic and then me pounding her afterwards sealed the fate.
cuz they kno u bangin' winnie-the-pooh hole JFNL
How do they know that I'm having sex with Asian women? Is there a secret society where Asian women tell each other about the white men they are having sex with?
For some reason while I was fucking the Chink, I had this image in my head of the chink telling her Asian friend (who I pictured to be more attracitve than her) that she is pregnant with my eurasian baby, it's a girl. And then her friend says, "omg, I'm so happy for you gurl!" as if getting pregnant by a white man is a life accomplishment. I would picture this image and also picture an image of our sexy 18 year old eurasian daughter in the future seducing me in order for me to stay hard (since the chink isn't exactly much of a looker. Though I've had worse in bed) and cum.
Are you tall or short? Asian women always do this to me and it becomes annoying because the vast majority of them aren’t attractive to me at all
I'm short. 5'6". The Chink I dated is 5'3" though. The filipina I went to bed a couple months ago with was 5'1". White girls who are 5'3" frequently snub me for 6' tall men though. I guess Asian women are used to men being short because Asian men are short.

Last edited:
What do you look like? Pretty boy or ogre?

Ethnics females love white people because of skin color and eye color, also they think handsome is any other race besides theirs and curries

Ethnics females love white people because of skin color and eye color, also they think handsome is any other race besides theirs and curries
Is that why the chink called me handsome repeatedly?
Do you think she likes my light coloured eyes? She says that she hates seeing me with glasses because she likes my eyes.
When I would tell her that I like her skin colour (I am a racial fetishist) and make repeated reference to her being Asian, she'd make repeated reference to my whiteness.
What do you look like? Pretty boy or ogre?
pretty boy. I still need to lose body fat. I might have actually hindered my progress as of late since I slayed like 2.5 large Domino's pizzas since Monday. Last night after I had pizza it looked like I might have gained back some submental fat. But that just might be temporary bloating from carbs. I gotta be more disciplined. But it's 50% off pizzas this week at Domino's.

Is that why the chink called me handsome repeatedly?
Do you think she likes my light coloured eyes? She says that she hates seeing me with glasses because she likes my eyes.
When I would tell her that I like her skin colour (I am a racial fetishist) and make repeated reference to her being Asian, she'd make repeated reference to my whiteness.
pretty boy
YES