Why do black men think other races of women like them

I know your in toronto
So i Know exactly what your talking about lol
curries are like mafia maxed in toronto with a lot of things going for them
whereas avg black guy in toronto not so much
Dam media/ location pill is @PrestonYnot @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I've seen more average curries with better looking chicks then average black guys in bars and clubs
I know your in toronto
So i Know exactly what your talking about lol
curries are like mafia maxed in toronto with a lot of things going for them
whereas avg black guy in toronto not so much
Looks theory rn
Tenor 1

@Chadeep @volcelfatcel @AcneScars @Biggdink @johncruz12345

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and volcelfatcel
were I'm from curries like Tamals were just treated as basically rich blacks
but my school literally had like 40 black people in it out of 5 thousand kids
But the non NT curries got bullied a lot worse than non NT blacks
Where are you from?

Where are you from?
True non nt curries do get bullied the worst. There was this that came from india. All the british Indians would imitate and bully him for his curry accent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and eyelidcel
6 pags?lol

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
True non nt curries do get bullied the worst. There was this that came from india. All the british Indians would imitate and bully him for his curry accent.
Just shows that curries are unironically most racist to other curries.

ive seen plenty of black guys with white girls and even ethnic girls like arabs and curries (although last two are a lot rarer)

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Majority of women who are not black have zero attraction to black men at all multiple studies already prove this View attachment 1239479
Black women are the only reason why we are not like curries and if you don’t fit a certain image to attract those already below average looking women it’s over.

jbw is everywhere every country that is not white prefers white beauty and finds blackness ugly even countries like Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic all dislike black features and skin and much prefer white men yet black men are delusional in thinking that other races of women like them jfl :lul:

To attract just the basic 6/10 white girl a black man has to be Tyrone and basically be a black Superman ( the standards are even higher to get other races because majority of cultures don’t want their daughters dating black men) let alone the average black guy
I think its a high t trait. Most black men are high t. Being high t usually leads to delusional thinking due to the ego complex being too masculine can give you.

The same old tired stat graphic being thrown around. Nobody cares about what women 30 and plus think about black men (the age group of the women that takes these studies). Only thing that matters is what JB's and college girls think and for black men business is boomin'!
alot of those same women, were sucking and fucking black guys in highschool and college, they just don't see black men as husband or long-term material, due to wealth, and social standing as people get older.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Mullato blacks are extremely lucky you guys are almost as desirable as white men and in some cases even more
How about black men with Eurocentric features like mullatos but more brown coloring I’m sure they do they same as mullatos

That’s one guy from Africa East African men have it worse than west African men you seen Somalians jfl it’s over View attachment 1239516
No way in hell do you believe the averge somali looks anything close to this guy. Maybe in somalia but not in the US/England That’s how I know not to take anything you say seriously somali ppl are some the best looking people on earth they look like similar to the people on Brazilian national soccer teams like Willian Neymar Douglas Costa etc curly to straight hair brown to light skin Eurocentric features ur smoking dick buddy. I will say our ugly people however are HELLA hideous on average so maybe that’s why

Last edited:
Majority of women who are not black have zero attraction to black men at all multiple studies already prove this View attachment 1239479
Black women are the only reason why we are not like curries and if you don’t fit a certain image to attract those already below average looking women it’s over.

jbw is everywhere every country that is not white prefers white beauty and finds blackness ugly even countries like Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic all dislike black features and skin and much prefer white men yet black men are delusional in thinking that other races of women like them jfl :lul:

To attract just the basic 6/10 white girl a black man has to be Tyrone and basically be a black Superman ( the standards are even higher to get other races because majority of cultures don’t want their daughters dating black men) let alone the average black guy
BBC

Niggas be stupid af!