Why do black men think other races of women like them

And blacks do even better than curries jfl. What's ur point? Stop acting like you are Asian

Sure nigga you ain't white but it's miles better to be black vs any other ethnic.
White>mullato>black>ethnics who have to larp as med>Asians and dark skin Dravidians

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 4106, AscendingHero and 1 other person
And blacks do even better than curries jfl. What's ur point? Stop acting like you are Asian

Sure nigga you ain't white but it's miles better to be black vs any other ethnic.
I've seen more average curries with better looking chicks then average black guys in bars and clubs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, johncruz12345, AscendingHero and 3 others
this, you can't see shit lol. You don't have to be attractive as a black because to be honest nobody expects you to. They just expect aggression and a big cock.
Pretty much niggas here complain about being black though when theyd rope if they ever lived a day as a curry like me

20210704 110940

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and eyelidcel
They do good everywhere. Everyone knows about hip hop now.

tbh i only upvote most of these comments because i don't like race mixing
I have even been approached by a 6.5/10 blonde slime white girl
and I'm autistic, She hates me now tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
this, you can't see shit lol. You don't have to be attractive as a black because to be honest nobody expects you to. They just expect aggression and a big cock.
That’s why tyrones are gigaslayers. It’s not common.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and eyelidcel
I've seen more average curries with better looking chicks then average black guys in bars and clubs
I know your in toronto
So i Know exactly what your talking about lol
curries are like mafia maxed in toronto with a lot of things going for them
whereas avg black guy in toronto not so much

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I've seen more average curries with better looking chicks then average black guys in bars
@looksmaxxer234 why do black niggas still act opressed man, theyd rope if they lived life as curry :feelsrope:

• +1
Japanese bitches are irrelevant. They do decent with girls in the west.
There are certain groups of women that stay away from black men like a cancer here as well.

You'd only have a chance if mullato.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 why do black niggas still act opressed man, theyd rope if they lived life as curry :feelsrope:
Whites and blacks can get away with being ugly. Ethnics have to look good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
lol go to Japan and see how many nigga dicks they wanna take. it will be close to none and will be getting curved left and right.
That’s everywhere in Asia as a black dude your basically single in Asian countries. Blacks need to stick in Caribbean’s counties and parts of Brazil

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Oh here we go with the outliers lol
No outliers you niggas have it way better than any other ethnic.

Blue Pill/Redpill ADVICE ONLY WORKS FOR WHITES AND BLACKS, AS ANY OTHER ETHNIC YOU NEED TO BE GENUINELY GOOD LOOKING OR IT'S OVER OR DATING WHITE WOMEN.

Not we blacks need to be perfect looking just to get the average looking girl

• JFL
Exactly imagine if I didn't look like what I did, I would be rotting even after I finish leaning out jfl.

It's doomed if you aren't gl as MENA, curry or Asian.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234 and volcelfatcel
Not we blacks need to be perfect looking just to get the average looking girl
Beyond cope you fucking @Blackgymmax alt you retards just need clothes, iPhone, low inhib and that's it. You actually get fetishized.

@looksmaxxer234 confirm me if I'm wrong

• +1
  • JFL
I know your in toronto
So i Know exactly what your talking about lol
curries are like mafia maxed in toronto with a lot of things going for them
whereas avg black guy in toronto not so much
I'm in NY but yeah I have family in Toronto & I've seen more curries pull in clubs

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
No outliers you niggas have it way better than any other ethnic.

Blue Pill/Redpill ADVICE ONLY WORKS FOR WHITES AND BLACKS, AS ANY OTHER ETHNIC YOU NEED TO BE GENUINELY GOOD LOOKING OR IT'S OVER OR DATING WHITE WOMEN.
I'm not talking about just dating, I'm talking about dealing with society in general

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, AscendingHero and datboijj
That’s why tyrones are gigaslayers. It’s not common.
scarcity game is real.
It's crazy how white women will try to get with a black guy when he's one of only a few but when there are a lot they become like roaches and she's like "eww"

• +1
I'm not talking about just dating, I'm talking about dealing with society in general
And that is cope as well my nigga. Asians and Indians get treated far worse than blacks

Racism against them is normalized, their own women shit on them on tiktok, you will never understand life as an Asian man
@curryslayerordeath @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 3 others
Nah thats @Blackgymmax We're linkin up when borders open & we're gonna pick up stacys :chad:
I saw that link up comment and just assumed you were talking a bout toronto
I might come too lol if borders open in like 2 years

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
Beyond cope you fucking @Blackgymmax alt you retards just need clothes, iPhone, low inhib and that's it. You actually get fetishized.

@looksmaxxer234 confirm me if I'm wrong
Reminder this is a sex symbol

8EC8E3A7 23A5 45C3 B365 24A3A5ABEC29

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 4 others
And that is cope as well my nigga. Asians and Indians get treated far worse than blacks

Racism against them is normalized, their own women shit on them on tiktok, you will never understand life as an Asian man
were I'm from curries like Tamals were just treated as basically rich blacks
but my school literally had like 40 black people in it out of 5 thousand kids
But the non NT curries got bullied a lot worse than non NT blacks

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is Toronto in a nutshell @datboijj

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and datboijj
That’s everywhere in Asia as a black dude your basically single in Asian countries. Blacks need to stick in Caribbean’s counties and parts of Brazil
East Asians are almost always a no go if black. I've seen some Haitian bitches that are legit cute ngl. Afro Latinas can be pretty decent too.

How often do Asians and Indians get shot by the police for nothing?

• +1
How often do Asians and Indians get shot by the police for nothing?
It's because they don't get themselves into those situations infact a family of Indians at the beach in my country got killed wrongfully by the police because they thought they were terrorists

You just never hear about the shit asians face so you wouldn't know jfl, it's not my fault our races are just far more civilized than 95% of blacks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 2 others
East Asians are almost always a no go if black. I've seen some Haitian bitches that are legit cute ngl. Afro Latinas can be pretty decent too.
Yeah black Americans should stick to black West Indies and afro Latina girls from Brazil or Panama

Call me a coper or larper but personal experience is important as data and statistics. You say that women don't want black men based and data (at least a lot of women), but for my personal experience this is not true, for exemple, you would think that (and is right) that the group of women who would like to date black men the least, are asian women, but for me when a I was in Taiwan I had good sucess slaying women there. What I trying to say is, data is something but your experience and emperical evidence is that matter

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Call me a coper or larper but personal experience is important as data and statistics. You say that women don't want black men based and data (at least a lot of women), but for my personal experience this is not true, for exemple, you would think that (and is right) that the group of women who would like to date black men the least, are asian women, but for me when a I was in Taiwan I had good sucess slaying women there. What I trying to say is, data is something but your experience and emperical evidence is that matter
They are dating you for money bro

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Yeah black Americans should stick to black West Indies and afro Latina girls from Brazil or Panama
most of them think they're gonna leave the hood and white bitches are gonna want them:lul:. most likely that is a no, especially if she's not looking for her one BBC experience.

@looksmaxxer234 and niggas still act like being black is the end of the world when blue pill advice works jfl. Absolute complainers when they have so much media attention.

• +1
@looksmaxxer234 and niggas still act like being black is the end of the world when blue pill advice works jfl. Absolute complainers when they have so much media attention.
We don't want the media attention jfl

You realize everything they do about black people in the media is an agenda ? You honestly think they're trying to help us? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel

>the highest iq, most educated, & most committed to positive societal change racial subgroup in the West
>extremely peaceful & have a lower relative crime rate than any other ethnic group
>part of a group that doesn't ask for any benefits or reparations despite having their former homelands looted by european colonization
>pretty much singlehandedly carry the Western medical field nowadays
>discriminated in higher education & high status professional careers despite being poor immigrants
all of this just to be shit on by their own race of women, treated as jokes by the media, have white nationalists try to deport you, take racist comments from every race with no backlash, and get no support from literally anyone

meanwhile 13/50 niggers get positive help in every facet of life, reparations for slavery from 200 yrs ago, false sexual stereotypes promoted everywhere, constant racemixxing propaganda to boost their smv, glorification of everything in their culture, have any critique be branded 'racist', and get a giant movement off the death of one felon...

black people live life on tutorial mode lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Jason Voorhees, eyelidcel and 3 others
We don't want the media attention jfl

You realize everything they do about black people in the media is an agenda ? You honestly think they're trying to help us? :lul:
Nigga who cares about the joos, your smv is increased that is all that matters.

Blacks do not get treated badly anywhere close to what Indians, asians, Arabs deal with

You guys are so unsatisfied with being number 2 and it's annoying, your smv is high. Bohoo nigga you aren't number 1 like whites but you still have incredibly high smv as black that's all I gotta say @looksmaxxer234

And this is not just smv this is general life treatment

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and curryslayerordeath

i fucking hate blacks who complain about anything

they have life handed to them on a platter by the Jews, but still manage to nitpick stupid shit & act like they're hurt in some way

• +1
i fucking hate blacks who complain about anything

they have life handed to them on a platter by the Jews, but still manage to nitpick stupid shit & act like they're hurt in some way
If anything being black is a halo between zoomers @looksmaxxer234 I'd argue nt blacks nowadays OUT SLAY whites.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234, Looks234 and 1 other person
@Colvin188

Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT
I'll apply the same outlier concept of using a literal down syndrome autistic patient as your example to how difficult life is as a black man
@looksmaxxer234 @curryslayerordeath

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 1 other person
Because they are like the leaders of women or whatever

If anything being black is a halo between zoomers @looksmaxxer234 I'd argue nt blacks nowadays OUT SLAY whites.
Are you insane bro being black is a curse blm is not helping us in any way. If getting ghetto fat white is being successful to you than that’s sad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4332, Looks234 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jm17 and Deleted member 8244
Are you insane bro being black is a curse blm is not helping us in any way. If getting ghetto fat white is being successful to you than that’s sad
Cope more cope
Keep coping you nigs will never be satisfied until your number 1 in everything

A woman will be far more open to date a black man over a curry @curryslayerordeath
People give more opportunities to niggers over asians

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and curryslayerordeath