Why do black men think other races of women like them

Are you insane bro being black is a curse blm is not helping us in any way. If getting ghetto fat white is being successful to you than that’s sad
Where do you live

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12234
I'll apply the same outlier concept of using a literal down syndrome autistic patient as your example to how difficult life is as a black man
@looksmaxxer234 @curryslayerordeath
Wasn't reason for tag lol.

Listen until you live life as a black guy & I live life as an ethnic all this talk is a useless.. let bygones be bygones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4332
They are dating you for money bro
Bro, I was a tourest and a black man. Its more easy to them think that I an imigrant from Africa than a rich guy.
But I give my reasons why I they have go for me.
1- They are whores (BBC stereotype)
2- Taiwanese men are really, really short and low T so I mogged a lot of them even if I black.
3- Personality
Its some of them but not money

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Where do you live
I live in America I hate how the media treats us like babies like we can’t think for themselves. Blm is a scam black people don’t care about black lives :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16771 and AscendingHero
Wasn't reason for tag lol.

Listen until you live life as a black guy & I live life as an ethnic all this talk is a useless.. let bygones be bygones
No lol you are just factually wrong with the shit you say @curryslayerordeath has already debunked this 40x times about black men having I even comparable to Asian men.

@looksmaxxer234 niggas complain about being black jflll

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and curryslayerordeath
@Colvin188

Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT
care to counter at all? colvin is literally a diagnosed autist who has bottom tier stats among every race, ofc he'll feel a certain way

If anything being black is a halo between zoomers @looksmaxxer234 I'd argue nt blacks nowadays OUT SLAY whites.
lmfao i played competitive basketball throughout ms & hs, so I was around a huge amount of black ppl. literally every single one of them had decent looking girls, despite most looking like apes lmao. even in uni, i see black male white female couples all the fucking time, the racemixxing propaganda works very well on zoomers lmao.

(and then on top of that, you add the infinite financial/social benefit things being pushed rn to help niggers jfl. @tyronelite calls it "some agenda", but that same agenda has brought black smv & QoL insanely high)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Lmfao i played competitive basketball throughout ms & hs, so I was around a huge amount of black ppl. literally every single one of them had decent looking girls, despite most looking like apes lmao. even in uni, i see black male white female couples all the fucking time, the racemixxing propaganda works very well on zoomers lmao.

(and then on top of that, you add the infinite financial/social benefit things being pushed rn to help niggers jfl. @tyronelite calls it "some agenda", but that same agenda has brought black smv & QoL insanely high)
Brutal bhai, I had to get beyond lucky in puberty and genetically. I think I would have roped with how shit I would have been treated if I didn't get so lucky :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
No lol you are just factually wrong with the shit you say @curryslayerordeath has already debunked this 40x times about black men having I even comparable to Asian men.

@looksmaxxer234 niggas complain about being black jflll

Don't care about statistics there's black people who have good & bad experiences

There's Asians who have good & bad experiences

And there's outliers who overcame their experience with said race

Until we both switch lives all this back & forth is nonsense

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, JosephGarrot123, AscendingHero and 3 others
Don't care about statistics there's black people who have good & bad experiences

There's Asians who have good & bad experiences

And there's outliers who overcame their experience with said race

Until we both switch lives all this back & forth is nonsense
@curryslayerordeath exactly the shit I hate, disregarding genuine stats.

Blacks still won't stop with pandering from everyone until they're number 1 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and curryslayerordeath
It's the truth, black men don't need looks they rely less on them than white guys.

Trendy haircut
IPhone
Some gymmaxxing
Low inhib
Nt behaviour

All you need to succeed as black.
I’ve never seen these women with black men you people are larping

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4332
Cope more cope
Keep coping you nigs will never be satisfied until your number 1 in everything

A woman will be far more open to date a black man over a curry @curryslayerordeath
People give more opportunities to niggers over asians
niggers havent managed to make a single contribution to society EVER, commit more than half the violent crimes, look like fucking apes, & literally are rioting in half the world rn

yet zoomer girls worship them + mixed blacks have the highest SMV atm

they say shit like "blm doesnt help us" although without all the black movement stuff, they'd still be stuck on their cotton plantations or chasing lions in Africa
bro im deadass

these homo erectus looking mfs would have stacylite latina & white girls jfl, it blows my mind

some of the niggas i hooped with could barely speak english (ebonics is such a cancer dialect), but were fucking rich white girls
Don't care about statistics
this is why people hate your kind lmao

"sheeeit dem statistics be too big n scary for me maynnee"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 3 others
niggers havent managed to make a single contribution to society EVER, commit more than half the violent crimes, look like fucking apes, & literally are rioting in half the world rn

yet zoomer girls worship them + mixed blacks have the highest SMV atm

they say shit like "blm doesnt help us" although without all the black movement stuff, they'd still be stuck on their cotton plantations or chasing lions in Africa

bro im deadass

these homo erectus looking mfs would have stacylite latina & white girls jfl, it blows my mind

some of the niggas i hooped with could barely speak english (ebonics is such a cancer dialect), but were fucking rich white girls

this is why people hate your kind lmao

"sheeeit dem statistics be too big n scary for me maynnee"
The black race has some of the most attractive men on earth peep Nilotic men.

without Africa and industrial revolution wouldn’t happen without Africa the cure of the smallpoxs wouldn’t happen.

most blacks are not like that your hating on black Americans not actual real black people. Your leaping because attractive women (especially if there white) will never look a black mans way even if he speaks good English and it’s decent looking

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath and Looks234
I live in America I hate how the media treats us like babies like we can’t think for themselves. Blm is a scam black people don’t care about black lives :lul:
even if there arent any genuine intentions behind it, can you at least admit that it benefits black people a HUGE amt??
sure, jews just use blacks as a pawn against whites, but its drastically improved the quality of life for the average black person to a pt MUCH MUCH higher than any arab/asian/hispanic person.

I’ve never seen these women with black men you people are larping
ive seen it sooooo many times (the easiness that my black friends when i was in HS had w girls), just go to a college campus or even open up tiktok lol.
@looksmaxxer234 can attest to it too & hes mixed black
The black race has some of the most attractive men on earth peep Nilotic men.

without Africa and industrial revolution wouldn’t happen without Africa the cure of the smallpoxs wouldn’t happen.

most blacks are not like that your hating on black Americans not actual real black people. Your leaping because attractive women (especially if there white) will never look a black mans way even if he speaks good English and it’s decent looking
98% of black men aren't from the Nilotic region tho

Africa failed to produce a civilization at the level of literally any other place on Earth lmao, dont even pull this "we wuzz kangzz" bullshit

If you're from Africa, how would you know about black SMV in America??? there r so many girls of other races with black guys & facial attractiveness barely matters for them too, just height/dick/body

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero and Looks234
even if there arent any genuine intentions behind it, can you at least admit that it benefits black people a HUGE amt??
sure, jews just use blacks as a pawn against whites, but its drastically improved the quality of life for the average black person to a pt MUCH MUCH higher than any arab/asian/hispanic person.

ive seen it sooooo many times (the easiness that my black friends when i was in HS had w girls), just go to a college campus or even open up tiktok lol.

Africa failed to produce a civilization at the level of literally any other place on Earth lmao, dont even pull this "we wuzz kangzz" bullshit

If you're from Africa, how would you know about black SMV in America??? there r so many girls of other races with black guys & facial attractiveness barely matters for them too, just height/dick/body
Bro what?? Look at the Mali empire the Ghana empire Axum and Nubia that was deadsss off the top of my head. Some west African groups are nilo Saharan in nature. How do you have black friends when you call them Homo erectus and apes :lul:

• +1

Most girls use as a sexual fetish getting a genuine real relationship out of a woman is near impossible we are basically looked at as sex toys

• +1
Bro what?? Look at the Mali empire the Ghana empire Axum and Nubia that was deadsss off the top of my head. Some west African groups are nilo Saharan in nature. How do you have black friends when you call them Homo erectus and apes :lul:
ah yes the great Mali empire

and the great Ghana empire

(this isnt even cherrypicked, its the first results from google images lmao)
Axum and Nubia were completely insignificant compared to Egypt, which thrived at the same time (and only had a minority black population) - every African cizilization has been a millennia behind the rest of the world

Even now, their education/literacy/intelligence/etc is any the absolute bottom of every western country, they haven't contributed shit as an aggregate racial group.

>How do you have black friends when you call them Homo erectus and apes :lul:
jfl, i used to have black friends in HS/MS before I got into all the /pol/ & race realism stuff, now I'm too disgusted by them irl lmao

Most girls use as a sexual fetish getting a genuine real relationship out of a woman is near impossible we are basically looked at as sex toys
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

bro when will you niggers stop wanting shit, "yeah bro girls have sex with me for no reason and fetishize use, but they don't want to raise kids with thugs, woe is me"

@volcelfatcel niggas literally wont rest until they have EVERYTHING

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Sounds like a black foid tbh. Guys don’t care about being fetishized. @curryslayerordeath @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ProAcktiv, AscendingHero and 3 others
ah yes the great Mali empire
View attachment 1241185
and the great Ghana empire
View attachment 1241186
(this isnt even cherrypicked, its the first results from google images lmao)
Axum and Nubia were completely insignificant compared to Egypt, which thrived at the same time (and only had a minority black population) - every African cizilization has been a millennia behind the rest of the world

Even now, their education/literacy/intelligence/etc is any the absolute bottom of every western country, they haven't contributed shit as an aggregate racial group.

>How do you have black friends when you call them Homo erectus and apes :lul:
jfl, i used to have black friends in HS/MS before I got into all the /pol/ & race realism stuff, now I'm too disgusted by them irl lmao

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

bro when will you niggers stop wanting shit, "yeah bro girls have sex with me for no reason and fetishize use, but they don't want to raise kids with thugs, woe is me"

@volcelfatcel niggas literally wont rest until they have EVERYTHING
That’s not the Ghana empire this is
6C1C7FC7 4CA0 4966 855D 54D721E21189

Nubian defeated the Romans in battle

97A8A92D 0C79 4CF6 8402 653E907C4530

A18DB301 013B 4ABC B108 7CB12A442E08

Keep coping with your race realism jfl:lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Sounds like a black foid tbh. Guys don’t care about being fetishized. @curryslayerordeath @volcelfatcel
Sounds like blackgymmax is larping as a black foid on an alternative

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath and Looks234
It’s the truth girls may have sex with us but you will never have a genuinely real relationship with a girl jfl Africans contributed more than curries :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
It’s the truth girls may have sex with us but you will never have a genuinely real relationship with a girl jfl Africans contributed more than curries :lul:
Africans never contributed more than curries you delusional fucking blackie subhuman nigger @curryslayerordeath

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, JosephGarrot123 and curryslayerordeath
That’s not the Ghana empire this is
View attachment 1241198
Nubian defeated the Romans in battle

View attachment 1241199
View attachment 1241200
Keep coping with your race realism jfl:lul:
congrats, they lived in stone/clay huts instead of straw huts jfl

still doesnt change the point, black people are by far the most socially and economically privileged people in Western society

Africans (not Islamic north Africans) in 2000 years couldn't even match the contribution of 200 years of curry civilization :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

curries had published mathematical literature a millennia before Africans stopped getting eaten by lions

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Africans never contributed more than curries you delusional fucking blackie subhuman nigger @curryslayerordeath
these are the niggas claiming to be at the vanguard of humanity & are now "disadvantaged" despite being viewed equally to every other race

when their previous history:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
congrats, they lived in stone/clay huts instead of straw huts jfl

still doesnt change the point, black people are by far the most socially and economically privileged people in Western society

Africans (not Islamic north Africans) in 2000 years couldn't even match the contribution of 200 years of curry civilization :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

curries had published mathematical literature a millennia before Africans stopped getting eaten by lions
Check out the Mali empire transcripts a west African kingdom
1FF637B8 E1C7 4D8B 81B4 BBD809B398A5

we had one of the largest universities in the entire world at that time you guys still don’t have toilets jfl :lul: plus are women are way way better looking than the average curry keep coping you greasey hair curry cuck your women are Leaving you in mass numbers to white men

• Ugh..
  • +1
you guys still don’t have toilets jfl :lul: plus are women are way way better looking than the average curry keep coping you greasey hair curry cuck your women are Leaving you in mass numbers to white men

• JFL
Check out the Mali empire transcripts a west African kingdom View attachment 1241210

we had one of the largest universities in the entire world at that time you guys still don’t have toilets jfl :lul: plus are women are way way better looking than the average curry keep coping you greasey hair curry cuck your women are Leaving you in mass numbers to white men
lol this isnt even worthy of an argument

you guys never achieved shit except getting enslaved by every single group of people (even curry empires had a plethora of african slaves)

In October 2019, Nigeria became the number one open defecation nation globally,[1].

In sub-Saharan Africa, it is estimated that 215 million people continue to engage in open defecation. This practice facilitates the transmission of diarrheal diseases – one of the leading causes of mortality in children under 5 in sub-Saharan Africa.

seems as if you niggers are the ones who still don't have toilets :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you guys cant even get into american universities without needing incessant affirmative action, just to fail out when your ape brains dont let you lot work at the same speed

btw the Indian university of Taxila was around to interact with Alexander the Great's troops, wayyyy before any of the African "institutions"

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and volcelfatcel
these are the niggas claiming to be at the vanguard of humanity & are now "disadvantaged" despite being viewed equally to every other race

when their previous history:
View attachment 1241211View attachment 1241213View attachment 1241214

When Ibn Battuta first visited Cairo in 1326, he undoubtedly heard about the visit of Mansa Musa (King of Mali from 1307 to 1332). Mansa Musa had passed through the city two years earlier making his pilgrimage to Mecca with thousands of slaves and soldiers, wives and officials. One hundred camels each carried one hundred pounds of gold. Mansa Musa performed many acts of charity and "flooded Cairo with his kindness." So much gold spent in the markets of Cairo actually upset the gold market well into the next century. Mali's gold was important all over the world. In the later Medieval period, West Africa may have been producing almost two-thirds of the world's supply of gold! Mali also supplied other trade items - ivory, ostrich feathers, kola nuts, hides, and slaves. No wonder there was talk about the Kingdom of Mali and its riches! And no wonder Ibn Battuta, still restless after his trip to Al-Andalus, set his mind on visiting the sub-Saharan kingdom.

Ibn Battuta probably chose to use two different writing styles in order to best report what he saw in his travels. The only logical explanation for his writing style to be so different at times is because he must have thought that this was the best way to record his encounters.

Ibn Battuta goes into Mali with a pretty open mind, but does carry over some of his acquired knowledge and judgements. That being said, he appreciates certain aspects of society that he observes but he does not hesitate to criticize other aspects. He appreciated the peace within the society, dedicating it primarily to the heavy practice of Islam and its teachings. Battuta criticized the eating of animal meats which were not prepared appropriately and strongly criticized the role that women played in their society. In most African societies women had strong influence. However from reading the adventures of Sundiata and Battuta, it seems that women had less say in Mali, let alone their lives.

I found Ibn Battuta’s first person perspective very interesting. Rather than trying (and inevitably failing) to present an objective viewpoint, he just wrote. I find that to be one of the most interesting kinds of writings, historical narratives.

lol this isnt even worthy of an argument

you guys never achieved shit except getting enslaved by every single group of people (even curry empires had a plethora of african slaves)
View attachment 1241217

In October 2019, Nigeria became the number one open defecation nation globally,[1].

In sub-Saharan Africa, it is estimated that 215 million people continue to engage in open defecation. This practice facilitates the transmission of diarrheal diseases – one of the leading causes of mortality in children under 5 in sub-Saharan Africa.

seems as if you niggers are the ones who still don't have toilets :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you guys cant even get into american universities without needing incessant affirmative action, just to fail out when your ape brains dont let you lot work at the same speed

btw the Indian university of Taxila was around to interact with Alexander the Great's troops, wayyyy before any of the African "institutions"
That’s why in every European nation without affirmative action Nigerians dominate every field Africans also had arab Turkish and south Asian slaves and your still being enslaved by Arabs in the Middle East bro :lul::lul::lul:

Can't believe people really have full on racial debates on here. JFL at any dumbfuck who takes credit for things they didn't do. I'll never understand why any retard takes pride in shit they had no part in. None of you were alive. None of you contributed to the "greater humanity". Neither have I nor do I care to. I'm here to slay pussy and die. Can careless. Humanity will eventually die out anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justheretobehere, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ProAcktiv and 3 others
Try again the Asante empire had indoor plumbing and Benin city had the worlds first street lights
>Asante empire had indoor plumbing
The Asante Empire was an Akan empire and kingdom from 1701 to 1957

@volcelfatcel it took these African niggas until the 16th century to develop plumbing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

>Benin city had the worlds first street lights
this is just flat out false lmao, only Afrocentrist blogs say this shit
That’s why in every European nation without affirmative action Nigerians dominate every field Africans also had arab Turkish and south Asian slaves and your still being enslaved by Arabs in the Middle East bro :lul::lul::lul:
nigerians dont dominate any field, holy shit

try to find a single western nigerian ceo, academic, technocrat, etc; literally impossible bc of how little they've been able to progress

your supposed "accomplished" nigerians can't even go toe-to-toe with impoverished whites at the highest income level jfl

• JFL
None of you contributed to the "greater humanity".
speak for yourself lmao, not all of us are hedonistic degenerates

unlike your disgusting culture, others encourage accomplishment & are left having to give handouts/supports cuz your intellectually undeveloped black peers can't keep up

>Asante empire had indoor plumbing
The Asante Empire was an Akan empire and kingdom from 1701 to 1957

@volcelfatcel it took these African niggas until the 16th century to develop plumbing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

>Benin city had the worlds first street lights
this is just flat out false lmao, only Afrocentrist blogs say this shit

nigerians dont dominate any field, holy shit

try to find a single western nigerian ceo, academic, technocrat, etc; literally impossible bc of how little they've been able to progress

your supposed "accomplished" nigerians can't even go toe-to-toe with impoverished whites at the highest income level jfl
View attachment 1241224
Here’s what the racist Europeans have to have about Benin city

They called it the “Great City of Benin”, at a time when there were hardly any other places in Africa the Europeans acknowledged as a city. Indeed, they classified Benin City as one of the most beautiful and best planned cities in the world.
In 1691, the Portuguese ship captain Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.””

“Benin City was also one of the first cities to have a semblance of street lighting. Huge metal lamps, many feet high, were built and placed around the city, especially near the king's palace. Fuelled by palm oil, their burning wicks were lit at night to provide illumination for traffic to and from the palace”

That stat is comparing black American income here’s Nigerians

Keep coping your race is literally a bob and vegine joke African culture permeates in the media and music we inspired musical cultures now go back to India you Sri Lankan greasey hair pedo cuck

• Ugh..
  • +1

They called it the “Great City of Benin”, at a time when there were hardly any other places in Africa the Europeans acknowledged as a city. Indeed, they classified Benin City as one of the most beautiful and best planned cities in the world.
In 1691, the Portuguese ship captain Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.””

“Benin City was also one of the first cities to have a semblance of street lighting. Huge metal lamps, many feet high, were built and placed around the city, especially near the king's palace. Fuelled by palm oil, their burning wicks were lit at night to provide illumination for traffic to and from the palace”
wow congrats you guys had metal poles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Keep coping your race is literally a bob and vegine joke African culture permeates in the media and music we inspired musical cultures now go back to India you Sri Lankan greasey hair pedo cuck

you guys are too incapable of producing anything on your own, even the pinnacle creation of rap music is solely to act a Jewish pawn jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and volcelfatcel

That stat is comparing black American income here’s Nigerians

wow congrats you guys had metal poles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1241228View attachment 1241229
you guys are too incapable of producing anything on your own, even the pinnacle creation of rap music is solely to act a Jewish pawn jfl
my thoughts on the matter

• JFL
Good thread OP.

The vast majority of women HATE black men

There's some truth to what you're saying. I'm a high tier normie/Tyronelite black african guy with a gymmaxxed body and I don't have a problem with dating high tier white women, but I also acknowledge that the average black man can only get landwhales or some outlier woman who prefers to date black men. The fact is that: most women do not prefer to date outside their race thus whenever they date outside their race they expect their partner to be bringing more to the table to make up for the potential of being ostracized from her tribe. For instance, Asian women who date white men date them for their white skin status. JBW is mostly about white men's perceived status not looks - south east Asian women don't marry ugly white men for their looks it's about their status. Similarly, high quality white women who date black men either go for very good looking black men or high status & good looking black men therefore the average black guy who lacks status or looks stands no chance at getting a Becky unless she's an outlier.

@africancel @Tyronecell @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack
this tbh, good analysis

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
stop crying tbh, you guys have it better than other ethnics, except maybe the white passing med/levantine arabs jfl which arent even the average

Yeah but they don’t deal as many negative stereotypes as we do

And this BLM bullshit is just making us look worse
blacks are the only ethnics with positive stereotypes fym??

don’t arabs get called terrorist and shit in america jfl? we already know what they think about indians/chinese

• +1
blacks are the only ethnics with positive stereotypes fym??

don’t arabs get called terrorist and shit in america jfl? we already know what they think about indians/chinese
blacks complain about everything when they live like first class citizens compared to arabs, indians and asians.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
JFL it literally just depends on LOCATION. End of thread.

>the highest iq, most educated, & most committed to positive societal change racial subgroup in the West
>extremely peaceful & have a lower relative crime rate than any other ethnic group
>part of a group that doesn't ask for any benefits or reparations despite having their former homelands looted by european colonization
>pretty much singlehandedly carry the Western medical field nowadays
>discriminated in higher education & high status professional careers despite being poor immigrants
all of this just to be shit on by their own race of women, treated as jokes by the media, have white nationalists try to deport you, take racist comments from every race with no backlash, and get no support from literally anyone

meanwhile 13/50 niggers get positive help in every facet of life, reparations for slavery from 200 yrs ago, false sexual stereotypes promoted everywhere, constant racemixxing propaganda to boost their smv, glorification of everything in their culture, have any critique be branded 'racist', and get a giant movement off the death of one felon...

black people live life on tutorial mode lol
just saw a curry and white man commercial I can't find but this was just 2015 commercial. Notice it being propoganda because one of the 2 is always SIGNFIGANTLY less attrative. urging the less attractive of the 2 to date down...

• So Sad
jbw is everywhere every country that is not white prefers white beauty and finds blackness ugly even countries like Brazil,
I've seen several stacyes with mulattoes and black guys. In the richer classes, whites do better, but that's because there are almost no blacks or mulattos.

Blacks that are tall, roided and NT looking do pretty well, however if they don’t fit this then they also will struggle. The short and ugly blacks must thugmax to get ratchet landwhale whores...

This is the biggest issue I’ve gone through dating non black chicks (not just white girls). They’re attracted to you but they have to hide you or can’t be seen in public from certain people in their social circle or family. It is what it is..

@fogdart @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 Tyronelite @whiteissuperior
This sounds like an American problem to me. I've barely encountered this problem here in Canada and I'm a black African living in Canada who dates mainly white girls because majority of women here are white. If anything the women I've dated are quick to introduce me to friends and family and I'm more hesitant. Maybe it's because African immigrants are known to be educated/high class or it's a looks thing, if she feels you're that good looking she'd want to show you off.

@Vvvvxxxx @Blackgymmax @Biggdink canadacels get in here

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite