Why do blackcels cry over black ratings?

moggathon

moggathon

God make my life great inc.
As if we should change the rating system for blacks because they don’t have attractive features, should we apply that same logic to every other race?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, wsada, aspiringexcel and 3 others
As if we should change the rating system for blacks because they don’t have attractive features, should we apply that same logic to every other race?
PSL doesn’t apply to blacks

The proof is in the pudding.

If you put every race on an island, who would reproduce the most?

There's many such case studies that prove it would be African men.

Look at Madagascar for example.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore, Kamui and 8 others

How does this correlate to ratings jfl?

PSL doesn't apply to niggas

How does this correlate to ratings jfl?
reproductive success is the only rating that matters

otherwise it's just a homosexual cult

• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, Trilogy, klip11 and 3 others

Proof that the best races are bbc JBW and Polyneasans because they’d all breed the most on an island when hoes have a choice

Unfortunately despite being a mogger I’d be one of those weeded out of the gene pool due to mentalceldom

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Proof that the best races are bbc JBW and Polyneasans because they’d all breed the most on an island when hoes have a choice

Unfortunately despite being a mogger I’d be one of those weeded out of the gene pool due to mentalceldom
Mentalcel doesn’t exist you’re ugly

Water that’s the point. I’m talking about psl idc about your Jewish studies bhai.
you're admitting you're gay?

you know what they do to gays in africa right?

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and moggathon
Mentalcel doesn’t exist you’re ugly
I wish I was, it would explain my lack of success but unfortunately it’s not concurrent with what women say to me and how they let me grab them and shit easily 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
you're admitting you're gay?

you know what they do to gays in africa right?
No lol. But you’re here, so are you gay? Whoever smelt it dealt it, you’re the faggot!!!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, thereallegend and aesthetic beauty
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Idk what people expect, incels are the most racist so its a given they will exagerrate the ethnic tax. They dont go out either so they dont know. Ethnics need to Just take it with a grain of salt and focus on real world outcomes

It does though. There’s blackcels here
Either fakecels, looksminned, giga autists, or clinically deformed

Most blacks are ugly on avg yet don’t struggle cause of joo media halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Either fakecels, looksminned, giga autists, or clinically deformed

Most blacks are ugly on avg yet don’t struggle cause of joo media halo
Average black man scrapes the bottom of the barrel.

Average black man scrapes the bottom of the barrel.
So do average looking White men.

Hell, average looking men of all races aren't pulling dimes like that in general.

Every time I go to the South, I see just as much White men with fatties as Blacks and Mexicans.

• +1
So do average looking White men.

Hell, average looking men of all races aren't pulling dimes like that in general.

Every time I go to the South, I see just as much White men with fatties as Blacks and Mexicans.
I see this too, but JBW can save white and lightskin men.

I see this too, but JBW can save white and lightskin men.
Maybe in terms of SEAmaxxing but, in North America, the average White man is 5'10, overweight, starts balding by the age of 35, and doesn't age all that well.

Being White alone won't do shit for you if you don't have Chad-like aesthetics.

• +1
Maybe in terms of SEAmaxxing but, in North America, the average White man is 5'10,

overweight,
Also over unless tall
starts balding by the age of 35, and doesn't age all that well.
Oldcels are finished in general
Being White alone won't do shit for you if you don't have Chad-like aesthetics.
In all white, to mostly white areas most white men have low smv, it’s just jbw that can save them. Everything you said is true but you still have to take jbw into account.

Also over unless tall

Oldcels are finished in general

In all white, to mostly white areas most white men have low smv, it’s just jbw that can save them. Everything you said is true but you still have to take jbw into account.
True. I'd say White men have a generally better reputation than Black, Hispanic, Asian, and MENA men for sure.

But people still have an expectation of White men being tall, handsome, and rich which the average White man isn't.

There's more White guys who look like Vaush and Michael Cera irl than Chris Hemsworth and Timothee Chalamet. And those types don't benefit from "JBW" as much as the latter.

Average looking men of all races still need to looksmax, have game, work out, make money, and put in work.

• +1
A smart man would realise many of the ratios used for ratings black people is inaccurate while some ratios are law others can be slightly deviated for black features like nose can be **slightly** bigger and lips are expected to be thicker too u as well as chin being shorter and u can still be ultra attractive with these deviations.

True. I'd say White men have a generally better reputation than Black, Hispanic, Asian, and MENA men for sure.
True but it’s also pheno typically driven.
But people still have an expectation of White men being tall, handsome, and rich which the average White man isn't.

There's more White guys who look like Vaush and Michael Cera irl than Chris Hemsworth and Timothee Chalamet. And those types don't benefit from "JBW" as much as the latter.

Average looking men of all races still need to looksmax, have game, work out, make money, and put in work.
No I agree that most white are not good looking. I would still say lower tier white men benefit from jbw because a hemsworth of a chalamet would get women if they were another race but a white mtn wouldn’t.

A smart man would realise many of the ratios used for ratings black people is inaccurate while some ratios are law others can be slightly deviated for black features like nose can be **slightly** bigger and lips are expected to be thicker too u as well as chin being shorter and u can still be ultra attractive with these deviations.
all of the things listed failo jfl. Muhh genetics. Get surgery you ducking nigger.

all of the things listed failo jfl. Muhh genetics. Get surgery you ducking nigger.
False just depends on your harmony and how well your features go well together it's expected for black people to have bigger noses broderick hunter and mukasa kakonge both have big noses and are ultra attractive human beings I'm not sure if your low iq or just ignorant either way you asked a question and that's the answer

False just depends on your harmony and how well your features go well together it's expected for black people to have bigger noses broderick hunter and mukasa kakonge both have big noses and are ultra attractive human beings I'm not sure if your low iq or just ignorant either way you asked a question and that's the answer
You used two above average niggers as examples and think that speaks for the rest of niggers. Lol at your iq you fucking retard.

You used two above average niggers as examples and think that speaks for the rest of niggers. Lol at your iq you fucking retard.
Yeah beceause a failo would be a failo no matter what but it compliments there looks beceause of their race you articulate yourself like an Internet troll but since the average iq on this forum is 60 I'm not surprised let me know if you want me to break down for you like a little boy since boy boy talk is too much for you to process

Yeah beceause a failo would be a failo no matter what but it compliments there looks beceause of their race you articulate yourself like an Internet troll but since the average iq on this forum is 60 I'm not surprised let me know if you want me to break down for you like a little boy since boy boy talk is too much for you to process
No it wouldn’t lol. Nct is considered a failo but it doesn’t failo Vinne hacker. It doesn’t compliment their looks. The two niggers listed would look better with a better and whiter nose. You’re fucking delusional if you think otherwise.

No it wouldn’t lol. Nct is considered a failo but it doesn’t failo Vinne hacker. It doesn’t compliment their looks. The two niggers listed would look better with a better and whiter nose. You’re fucking delusional if you think otherwise.
It still a failo it just doesn't dramatically affect him beceause of his facial structure and aesthetic if he were to change his pretty boy aesthetic the view on his eyes would be the same as everyone else with nct meanwhile a big nose actually helps people like broderick who has a masculine appeal and i literally seen him be complimented on his nose and jaw as well by girls broderick with a smaller nose would actually deduct from his masculine appeal

It still a failo it just doesn't dramatically affect him beceause of his facial structure and aesthetic if he were to change his pretty boy aesthetic the view on his eyes would be the same as everyone else with nct meanwhile a big nose actually helps people like broderick who has a masculine appeal and i literally seen him be complimented on his nose and jaw as well by girls broderick with a smaller nose would actually deduct from his masculine appeal
They compliment him on the bridge straightness not the width. Please stop coping.

Last edited:
but it doesn’t failo Vinne hacker.

blacks are the only race that can be 3 PSL and still slay
being facially ugly as a nigger isn't as bad

Unironically yes

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon