Why Do Blackpillers Believe in God?

butterworld

butterworld

Mistral
You’re blackpilled and you really believe in an all powerful wizard guy who made whores attracted to 5% of the population Jfl

DURRRR I’m going to worship a guy who made foids obsessed with facial ratios clavicle width tibia/femur length :feelsuhh: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, datboijj, Lulleko and 12 others
crazy how there are blackpillers who deny evolution when the blackpill is literally evopsych + genetic determinism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, datboijj, slavicpsycho and 13 others
I believe the universe has a creator it sounds illogical that world exploded and we were all here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, borntosuffer, chadpreetsingh and 7 others
crazy how there are blackpillers who deny evolution when the blackpill is literally evopsych + genetic determinism
You know some Christians believe in evolution
micro evolution to be exact which was more adaptive to environment like black skin to prevent sun burn and Asian eyes to prevent sun entering the eyes

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Aladin
Yes, cope atheist cuck

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, KhajiitMogger, sportsmogger and 9 others
I believe the universe has a creator it sounds illogical that world exploded and we were all here
Deism isn’t implausible, I should’ve been clear on what I meant by God. Being a blackpiller and an Abrahamic god worshipper is beyond brain dead because you concede he’s all loving/all knowing/all powerful.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, Sprinkles, lemonnz and 1 other person
You know some Christians believe in evolution
micro evolution to be exact which was more adaptive to environment like black skin to prevent sun burn and Asian eyes to prevent sun entering the eyes
This has never been proven retard

Deism isn’t implausible, I should’ve been clear on what I meant by God. Being a blackpiller and an Abrahamic god worshipper is beyond brain dead because you concede he’s all loving/all knowing/all powerful

Last edited:
Deism isn’t implausible, I should’ve been clear on what I meant by God. Being a blackpiller and an Abrahamic god worshipper is beyond brain dead because you concede he’s all loving/all knowing/all powerful.
Your argument makes no sense faggot why can’t he be all loving/all knowing and all powerful if you believe in the black pill

They need to cope by thinking when they die they'll be 100 hot virgins waiting for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Don Alejo Garza, chadpreetsingh and 5 others
god worshipping needs to be talked more in the blackpill community, it’s literally the most normie midwit behavior to worship one of the Abrahamic.

Every high IQ person I come across comes to the same conclusion, and no I’m not talking about all religious people in history of course guys like Aquinas and Muslim philosophers were geniuses.

If you believe in Abrahamic today with modern information and knowledge of blackpill, fuck you retard :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Don Alejo Garza and lemonnz
For someone who hates reddit you talk like a Redditor

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Your argument makes no sense faggot why can’t he be all loving/all knowing and all powerful if you believe in the black pill
Inference to the best explanation. God can’t be all loving if he allows manlets to rope due to making whores obsessed with wide clavicles and long femurs/tibia bones

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
god worshipping needs to be talked more in the blackpill community, it’s literally the most normie midwit behavior to worship one of the Abrahamic.

Every high IQ person I come across comes to the same conclusion, and no I’m not talking about all religious people in history of course guys like Aquinas and Muslim philosophers were geniuses.

If you believe in Abrahamic today with modern information and knowledge of blackpill, fuck you retard :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, normies act like the universe will reward them for being "good people", when they only act good because they lack the power to mog everything and everyone.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and butterworld
Inference to the best explanation. God can’t be all loving if he allows manlets to rope due to making whores obsessed with wide clavicles and long femurs/tibia bones
If society was based upon the Bible like it was before, everyone would find a wife

And also Jesus Christ gave us free will

Adam and Eve were hand crafted by God and were beautiful ugly people were created through inbreeding and mating with subhumans

If society was based upon the Bible like it was before, everyone would find a wife
Abrahamic religions are only good for enforcing monogamy and other ideological beliefs but it still remains an irrational doctrine
And also Jesus Christ gave us free will

Adam and Eve were hand crafted by God and were beautiful ugly people were created through inbreeding and mating with subhumans
Free will is incoherent, God still created a world where females “freely choose” to worship psychopathic men with good facial ratios, wide clavicles and long femurs/tibia. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 67558, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
You’re blackpilled and you really believe in an all powerful wizard guy who made whores attracted to 5% of the population Jfl

DURRRR I’m going to worship a guy who made foids obsessed with facial ratios clavicle width tibia/femur length :feelsuhh: :ROFLMAO:
my dick not wet so god is fake

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
makes perfect sense thogh?

Yeah but the creator had to come from somewhere too
Religiouscels cope and say they don't need to explain that
If god can come from nothing so can the universe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, gothmog6, Deleted member 67558 and 1 other person
Abrahamic religions are only good for enforcing monogamy and other ideological beliefs but it still remains an irrational doctrine
Elaborate

he did that on purpose to make us suffer
the more we suffer the happier he is

Free will is incoherent, God still created a world where females “freely choose” to worship psychopathic men with good facial ratios, wide clavicles and long femurs/tibia. Jfl
yes, we are free, but only within our natural wiring (so we aren't actually free)

Bhagwan (God ) exists.

He created the universe.

We are just like an ant farm to him.

he sees everything , doesn't care , doesn't intervene, doesn't interfere.

he just looks at it and says "fascinating behavior - this hoe chose thugmaxxed Tyrone over studymaxxed human304"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh, chadpreetsingh, Sub0 and 5 others
Bhagwan (God ) exists.

He created the universe.

We are just like an ant farm to him.

he sees everything , doesn't care , doesn't intervene, doesn't interfere.

he just looks at it and says "fascinating behavior - this hoe chose thugmaxxed Tyrone over studymaxxed human304"
facts nigga is this a hindu belief? i heard there are hindu atheists and shit but idk never did any research

• +1
Reactions: human304

He didn't make them that way. He gave them the free will to be that way though. And it doesn't matter if they're attracted to 5% of the population. It wouldn't be a problem if men kept them in their places within society. Western men failed and it's THEIR fault society is such a mess. Women can only behave how men in society allow them to.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
If there was a God he wouldn't be all-loving or something even remotely close. He must be brutal and cruel. I don't think there is one tho. Evolution explains it all tbh. BuT uNiVeRsE cAn"t JuSt ApPeAr, yeah but your God can? If there is God watching over this world it should be Satan (btw Satan is made up by jews). If you are subhuman in these years no NT can save you, you are bound to be with either 1/10 or get cheated on constantly while being betabuxx and jestermaxxing. So why did God left this guy and chose to give some random ass dude chad face so he can constantly roll between different chicks. Faith is a international way of cope and control. If any of you who believe in God could actually read something connected with evolution, religions origin and so on, would stop believing at the moment. Buy y'all are too lazy to open your minds a little bit and prefer to believe in a sky daddy.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Don Alejo Garza, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
facts nigga is this a hindu belief? i heard there are hindu atheists and shit but idk never did any research
yes , its a hindu school of thought.

• Love it
Reactions: dehydrated
He didn't make them that way. He gave them the free will to be that way though. And it doesn't matter if they're attracted to 5% of the population. It wouldn't be a problem if men kept them in their places within society. Western men failed and it's THEIR fault society is such a mess. Women can only behave how men in society allow them to.
Free will doesn't exist. Determinism states that (can't be proven or disproven but logically makes sense). Every thought you have, every action you take is influenced by another event whether inside or outside you. No matter how much you think you have a couple of answers before every action you make, there has always been only one answer for you. That's why people are easily manipulated, we all act in the same way on the grand scheme of things.

Elaborate
“The terror management theory (TMT) states that people feel threatened by their own death and therefore adopt worldviews that allow them to find meaning and worth in their lives.”

High IQ religious clerics used this intuitive idea without actually knowing about the theory itself. Abusing the conscious understanding of death and the unsatisfying implications it can lead to after death (no afterlife), they established moral systems for midwits to follow

“Good Hamid, fuck sheeps, pray five times a day and avoid pork so you may inherit Jannah”

“Besthsheda, treat your husband’s three other wives with respect so that you may inherit Jannah”

The Abrahamic religions boosts mortal salience (confidence against pessimistic after lifes) and places conditions for midwits to follow as a means to proliferate the beliefs.

Now, the Abrahamic religions are irrational due to philosophical arguments like the problem of evil, undercutting defeater for virtually all of their arguments, and its lack of simplicity when juxtaposed with other world-views.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 67558
“The terror management theory (TMT) states that people feel threatened by their own death and therefore adopt worldviews that allow them to find meaning and worth in their lives.”

High IQ religious clerics used this intuitive idea without actually knowing about the theory itself. Abusing the conscious understanding of death and the unsatisfying implications it can lead to after death (no afterlife), they established moral systems for midwits to follow

“Good Hamid, fuck sheeps, pray five times a day and avoid pork so you may inherit Jannah”

“Besthsheda, treat your husband’s three other wives with respect so that you may inherit Jannah”

The Abrahamic religions boosts mortal salience (confidence against pessimistic after lifes) and places conditions for midwits to follow as a means to proliferate the beliefs.

Now, the Abrahamic religions are irrational due to philosophical arguments like the problem of evil, undercutting defeater for virtually all of their arguments, and its lack of simplicity when juxtaposed with other world-views.
Dnr tbh

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Free will doesn't exist. Determinism states that (can't be proven or disproven but logically makes sense). Every thought you have, every action you take is influenced by another event whether inside or outside you. No matter how much you think you have a couple of answers before every action you make, there has always been only one answer for you. That's why people are easily manipulated, we all act in the same way on the grand scheme of things.
Yes, from the beginning of time as we know it everything that will ever happen was already predetermined. And at the same time, as everything plays out, we still have free will and deserve everything that happens to us because of the choices we make. Most people cannot wrap their heads around that because they falsely theorize that predeterminizm, by definition, disqualifies free will from existing when the two things have absolutely nothing at all to do with each other.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
dnr + cope your giga lost in life ;) Christ is king

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

Only counts for Muslims tbh, they think they can work themselves into heaven when we Christians accept that we are not worthy but because Jesus died for our sins we will go to heaven

most high iq is to believe in god but never pray to him because you resent him

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 67558

it's funny how niggers think God is more likely to exist than evolution being the case for why humans exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
You can't be truly blackpilled and worship the jew on a stick, at the same time tbh.

I guess even when you are fairly bp there are still some pills that are hard to swallow. Like the fact that the bible is nothing but a fairytale book full of copes made in order to stop subhumans from roping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and butterworld
Yes, from the beginning of time as we know it everything that will ever happen was already predetermined. And at the same time, as everything plays out, we still have free will and deserve everything that happens to us because of the choices we make. Most people cannot wrap their heads around that because they falsely theorize that predeterminizm, by definition, disqualifies free will from existing when the two things have absolutely nothing at all to do with each other.
You don't really know determinism then. It is not that everything is predetermined at the start of the universe because of the quantum randomness but because you will always choose a specific option depending on the circumstances. Every action/thought has a short or long line of events that led to this decision. Example: You like apples. Now you are given the choice between pears and apples. You will always choose apples UNLESS there was another event before that influenced your decision such as - you have already eaten apples that day. Same with the thoughts, example - now you might think that I am full of shit and this is such nonsense but this thought might be influenced by the ego trying to defend itself or you not being able to understand or I don't know, anything.
Nothing you think or act is free will as everything you do is a result from something already done whether because of you or someone else. You can always question yourself "Why?" for every thought you have and you should be able to get an answer.
TL;DR Even if you have 5000 fruits in front of you but you like specifically apples, you will always choose apples. Free will doesn't exist as everything is a result of something else (event) whether because of you or someone else / something else.:blackpill:

• +1
You don't really know determinism then. It is not that everything is predetermined at the start of the universe because of the quantum randomness but because you will always choose a specific option depending on the circumstances. Every action/thought has a short or long line of events that led to this decision. Example: You like apples. Now you are given the choice between pears and apples. You will always choose apples UNLESS there was another event before that influenced your decision such as - you have already eaten apples that day. Same with the thoughts, example - now you might think that I am full of shit and this is such nonsense but this thought might be influenced by the ego trying to defend itself or you not being able to understand or I don't know, anything.
Nothing you think or act is free will as everything you do is a result from something already done whether because of you or someone else. You can always question yourself "Why?" for every thought you have and you should be able to get an answer.
TL;DR Even if you have 5000 fruits in front of you but you like specifically apples, you will always choose apples. Free will doesn't exist as everything is a result of something else (event) whether because of you or someone else / something else.:blackpill:
Everything is a result of something else (event or brain chemistry of the moment all initiated from the big bang) and at the same time I have free will.

Everything is a result of something else (event or brain chemistry of the moment all initiated from the big bang) and at the same time I have free will.
How tf do you have free will if you always going to choose only one option? This is imaginary free will. You think you have so many options but you will always do the same thing.

How tf do you have free will if you always going to choose only one option? This is imaginary free will. You think you have so many options but you will always do the same thing.
Christ is king

• JFL
Because you can only ever choose one option, and it hasn't happened yet.

Because you can only ever choose one option, and it hasn't happened yet.
Yeah you can choose only one options but that option is always going to be the same in the same circumstances.

Yeah you can choose only one options but that option is always going to be the same in the same circumstances.
I understand what you're saying. But it's just not right. Even if I was always gonna choose the same option I still have free will.