Why Do Blackpillers Believe in God?

I understand what you're saying. But it's just not right. Even if I was always gonna choose the same option I still have free will.
Maybe i am dumb but how do you really have free will if you are always going to choose only one option. This defeats the purpose of religion's rules. If you are given the options to steal 10000$ and not get caught or nothing, you are going to steal it (unless you are christian and follow christ's rules). So should you go to hell for that?

It's a God in which most people in EE used to believe in before christianity came.
Why would some random ancient Slavic god be the true god?

Maybe i am dumb but how do you really have free will if you are always going to choose only one option. This defeats the purpose of religion's rules. If you are given the options to steal 10000$ and not get caught or nothing, you are going to steal it (unless you are christian and follow christ's rules). So should you go to hell for that?
Well, by "religion" I assume you mean Christianity, which states God's omnipresence. The Bible, I believe but don't quote me, says that God's book of life has the names of all who would go to heaven written in it. And they were written in it before the the earth was ever created. Furthermore, not one name will ever be added or removed. Yet it also states that God gave man free will. So according to what you believe the Bible itself already defeats the Christianity's rules.

And yes, the person should go to he for stealing the money that they always would have stolen. Because while they always would have stolen it they still made the choice. They made the choice that they would have always made and they should go to hell.

Why would some random semi-modern god be the true god?
Exactly. I'm just curious why you personally believe it to be that Slavic one. I'm not saying you're more likely to be wrong or right than a believer of any other god. Just curious.

Well, by "religion" I assume you mean Christianity, which states God's omnipresence. The Bible, I believe but don't quote me, says that God's book of life has the names of all who would go to heaven written in it. And they were written in it before the the earth was ever created. Furthermore, not one name will ever be added or removed. Yet it also states that God gave man free will. So according to what you believe the Bible itself already defeats the Christianity's rules.

And yes, the person should go to he for stealing the money that they always would have stolen. Because while they always would have stolen it they still made the choice. They made the choice that they would have always made and they should go to hell.
So the omnipotent God who knows every outcome will you judge you for something you cannot change? Also i don't about that book of life but if it is an old book you know that most of the names that exist now probably won't exist in the book unless he added every possible combination of letters. Furthermore, which language are these names written in?
It doesn't really makes sense to me why you still have free will when you are bound to select only one option. You cannot really not choose anything because not choosing anything is still an option which unless influenced by something else you wouldn't really choose.

Exactly. I'm just curious why you personally believe it to be that Slavic one. I'm not saying you're more likely to be wrong or right than a believer of any other god. Just curious.
I don't. I was just mocking. The closest i am is atheistic satanist or atheist. But i don't believe in anything after death.

How can someone believe in free will after reading this:

So the omnipotent God who knows every outcome will you judge you for something you cannot change? Also i don't about that book of life but if it is an old book you know that most of the names that exist now probably won't exist in the book unless he added every possible combination of letters. Furthermore, which language are these names written in?
It doesn't really makes sense to me why you still have free will when you are bound to select only one option. You cannot really not choose anything because not choosing anything is still an option which unless influenced by something else you wouldn't really choose.
No, I think the Book of life was written by God before he even created the earth and it's in heaven with Him. It's not an artifact or anything. God knew what everyone who would ever be born would be named. So that would mean the Book of Life would have been written in as many languages as there would be people saved from each language. So if only one person from Bangladesh would ever go to heaven then one of the names in the book is written in Bengali.

Yes, God will send people to hell knowing that they would always make the same choices and there's nothing they could ever do to change that.

• Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
I don't. I was just mocking. The closest i am is atheistic satanist or atheist. But i don't believe in anything after death.
Satanist means you reject religion?

No, I think the Book of life was written by God before he even created the earth and it's in heaven with Him. It's not an artifact or anything. God knew what everyone who would ever be born would be named. So that would mean the Book of Life would have been written in as many languages as there would be people saved from each language. So if only one person from Bangladesh would ever go to heaven then one of the names in the book is written in Bengali.

Yes, God will send people to hell knowing that they would always make the same choices and there's nothing they could ever do to change that.
Do you really believe that bro? Like really. Imagine you are an omnipotent being. Do you really need to create some book with some names because your name, which YOUR PARENTS gave you, decide your destiny? It's sad that the main character of the story can be as smart as its author...

Satanist means you reject religion?
Yes, and mock religions too. I don't believe in Satan, neither do most satanists. Satan is used as a symbol to mock mostly christians as being too scared of some drawings such as pentagram for example.

Do you really believe that bro? Like really. Imagine you are an omnipotent being. Do you really need to create some book with some names because your name, which YOUR PARENTS gave you, decide your destiny? It's sad that the main character of the story can be as smart as its author...
Yes I believe it. My parents aren't Christian they're agnostic. Never set foot in a church growing up except one time with my babysitter.