Why do cockroaches only come out at night?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
My garage is nice and empty but at night it turns into a scene from the mummy. Bugs start crawling everywhere

Where are these roaches during the day

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
They hide in the walls and sleep during the day mostly, and come out at night cause they have evolved besides diural animals like humans and have learned adequate survival strategies as is doing their activities when humans are asleep and the risks of dying is lowest

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Because the real cockroaches sleep at night.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
They hide in the walls and sleep during the day mostly, and come out at night cause they have evolved besides diural animals like humans and have learned adequate survival strategies as is doing their activities when humans are asleep and the risks of dying is lowest
Why are they so fast? Scariest bug alive imo

I have lived in the Netherlands my entire life. I’m almost 30. I have never seen a single cockroach (unless we consider Turks). I like it here. :feelsautistic:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, TsarTsar444 and Vermilioncore
I have lived in the Netherlands my entire life. I’m almost 30. I have never seen a single cockroach (unless we consider Turks). I like it here. :feelsautistic:
I’ve lived with roaches and even slept with them

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’ve lived with roaches and even slept with them
The only times I’ve seen actual cockroaches was in Pakistan. I was at a fancy place owned by my family members and I went to the kitchen at night and COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE. They immediately scurried away when I turned on the lights. Absolutely disgusting.

• Woah
The only times I’ve seen actual cockroaches was in Pakistan. I was at a fancy place owned by my family members and I went to the kitchen at night and COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE. They immediately scurried away when I turned on the lights. Absolutely disgusting.
I’d rather have a house infested with rats, bed bugs or any other bug. But roaches nahh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Vermilioncore
Ca27fe77 564e 4b5b be4c 4f7a71235c1e 678x1008

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
if you were a disgusting bug, you would realize ur place is not in the fresh air and the sunshine. you would only come out at night because that’s when everything dark, twisted and evil happens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Vermilioncore
I’d rather have a house infested with rats, bed bugs or any other bug. But roaches nahh
I had a mouse once and I fed it instead of trying to make it go away. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
Good. I bet it was happy
It may have been! It was trying to look at me sneakily from behind the table, it was so fucking cute man. I decided I wanted a pet mouse but my family didn't allow it. :feelscry:

• So Sad
i get 0 repulsion from cockroaches or rats i dont understand this fear about them, larvae or arachnids are much worse

It may have been! It was trying to look at me sneakily from behind the table, it was so fucking cute man. I decided I wanted a pet mouse but my family didn't allow it. :feelscry:
At least, in my mind, that mouse ran off with many good foods and lived a great life and is relaxing somewhere

• Love it
they go by india time

i get 0 repulsion from cockroaches or rats i dont understand this fear about them, larvae or arachnids are much worse
I mostly hate roaches because they’re fast. If they were super slow I wouldn’t mind.

For example I don’t hate beetles because they’re not super fast

At least, in my mind, that mouse ran off with many good foods and lived a great life and is relaxing somewhere
God, I hope so. It was over half a year ago, and sadly mice don't live long. One or two years tops, but I'm glad I was able to make its life easier for a while. :)

• So Sad
God, I hope so. It was over half a year ago, and sadly mice don't live long. One or two years tops, but I'm glad I was able to make its life easier for a while. :)
That’s how I was with pigeons. I would buy bird food and feed them and give them water. Until my neighbors found out told the city and they came to my house and said not to feed them anymore. They said “pigeons are ugly and horrible.” So I was unable to feed them. I watched them gather in my garden waiting but no food ever came to them. I did give them water though.

Sucks that people can’t let others be.

Pigeons were domesticated rock doves. Humans turned them into what they are today and now they’ve abandoned and neglected them.

Hurts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and Michael Myers
That’s how I was with pigeons. I would buy bird food and feed them and give them water. Until my neighbors found out told the city and they came to my house and said not to feed them anymore. They said “pigeons are ugly and horrible.” So I was unable to feed them. I watched them gather in my garden waiting but no food ever came to them. I did give them water though.

Sucks that people can’t let others be.

Pigeons were domesticated rock doves. Humans turned them into what they are today and now they’ve abandoned and neglected them.

Hurts.
Aw man, that's so sad. Poor pigeons, they were waiting for you to feed them. Fuck man, I hate people. They're so self-centered. "They're a nuisance to us, so pigeons bad! People good! :soy:" Fucking selfish bastards. I want to nuke them.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 72978