why do cumskin jews hate muslims?

D

Deleted member 65208

jewish convert
they both like bbc (big black cube)
P01gllk2
220px Jew in Podolsk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Deleted member 68502, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Shalom Gevalt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Whaaaat? Ashkenazi Jews? They love Muslims, and I’m not trying to be sarcastic here. The Jewish ideal is to ally with Muslims and to annihilate and behead all Christians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 68502 and Deleted member 65208
Whaaaat? Ashkenazi Jews? They love Muslims, and I’m not trying to be sarcastic here. The Jewish ideal is to ally with Muslims and to annihilate annd behead all Christians.
are they allying with muslims by starving them to death and gunning them down when they try to get food from trucks? :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Imretarded?
are they allying with muslims by starving them to death and gunning them down when they try to get food from trucks? :forcedsmile:
The Palestine thing isn’t a war against Islam. From the jewcel perspective, it’s a war against terrorism. I’m telling you once more that Jews do not hate Muslims. Anyone who thinks that is sorely mistaken.

You really have to be quite the low IQ to even entertain that idea

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
Aren’t I right, Jewcels? @geenk worg @negawattlol

Tell retard OP that you do in fact love muslimcels and hashem = allah and that you both believe in an ethereal indivisible sky god and muslimcels have always treated you well historically. Tell OP that you wish for the eradication of Christianity and not Islam

The Palestine thing isn’t a war against Islam. From the jewcel perspective, it’s a war against terrorism. I’m telling you once more that Jews do not hate Muslims. Anyone who thinks that is sorely mistaken.

You really have to be quite the low IQ to even entertain that idea
swear on jesus youre being serious rn :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Deleted member 51576
it’s actually brown Mizrahi Jews who hate Muslims more. Most of the fans of this racist Israeli soccer team are Mizrahi looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Deleted member 65208
it’s actually brown Mizrahi Jews who hate Muslims more. Most of the fans of this racist Israeli soccer team are Mizrahi looking

Why tf can’t you niggas just say “Arab Jews” instead of switching to unnecessary fancy descriptors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
Why tf can’t you niggas just say “Arab Jews” instead of switching to unnecessary fancy descriptors
Not all of them are from Arab countries though. A lot of Mizrahi Jews are from Iran

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Deleted member 65208
Aren’t I right, Jewcels? @geenk worg @negawattlol

Tell retard OP that you do in fact love muslimcels and hashem = allah and that you both believe in an ethereal indivisible sky god and muslimcels have always treated you well historically. Tell OP that you wish for the eradication of Christianity and not Islam
Basic Muslim beliefs literally says that jews descend from pigs and apes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Deleted member 68502, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Imretarded?
Basic Muslim beliefs literally says that jews descend from pigs and apes.
View attachment 2934152
Yep. Muslims and Jews are rental enemies isreal/palestine will never find peace lol 😂 two hate religions with evil ideologies will ofc never coexist. If Isreal and Palestine want peace they should unironically get Christian’s to rule over them as we will make sure EVERYBODY gets treated equally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and Trilogy