Why do curries smell so bad?

TeaGuy

TeaGuy

Bronze
Every curry that I have ever met without exception smelled really bad. What exactly is it that makes them smell so bad? Is it their genetics? their diet? poor hygiene? shitskin?

i dunno but they do all smell, along with darker skinned arabs usally the lighter skin the better smell from what i noticed tbh

Clue is in the nickname. Curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 611 and Phad
Different culture meaning different foods spices and even hair or clothing products u never smelt of

It's weird,currycel mothers and fathers intentionally male their houses smell like it and their son's become incel(more incel) because of it.

It's weird,currycel mothers and fathers intentionally male their houses smell like it and their son's become incel(more incel) because of it.
A strange phenomenom indeed. Maybe it's kinda like perfume, an aphrodisiac, in curry culture

That’s why I spray all my clothes and room with my cologne. Even I hate the smell, it tastes good but it legit smells soo bad cuz of all the spices

I have noticed this also.

dingleberries from street shitting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Insomniac, Deleted member 611 and 2 others