Why do curry men genuinely look better than their women?

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Curry men can have hunter eyes but look ogre at the same time which can be a halo as that is masc some can even look like meds.

Curry foids have large eyes and a diamond head shape which makes them look Iranian/Armenian/Assyrian.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
brown looks good on men (tan) but not as good on women

actually spot on about the large eyes and diamond head shape, the only reason I am able to have fellow indian foids cold approach me is because of pheno and height halo, it would be over if i wasnt relatively less brown.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and flippasav
actually spot on about the large eyes and diamond head shape, the only reason I am able to have fellow indian foids cold approach me is because of pheno and height halo, it would be over if i wasnt relatively less brown.
They look like this Armenian foid:

IMG 6615
IMG 6616

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, distance decay and mustard
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
because curry pheno works better for girls.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
because curry pheno works better for girls.
Yeah don’t greek foids also have curry eye area?
Their men look very dimorphic to their women as they usually have small squinted eyes

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Yeah don’t greek foids also have curry eye area?
yep and despite that average greek guy mogs average greek girl. but when greek girls fog they really fog

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and flippasav
I think curry men brutally mog curry women. I have said this 100 times before and even posted plenty of proof @Corleone

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, robtical, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
No they don't. Both genders have equally attractive and unattractive man and woman.

yep and despite that average greek guy mogs average greek girl. but when greek girls fog they really fog
Gracile med over any foid!

I think curry men brutally mog curry women. I have said this 100 times before and even posted plenty of proof @Corleone
Yeah the men look waay more aesthetic than their women and it’s not even close

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Corleone
facts, and the men not only mog their women facially, but also bodywise.

yes, while on the one hand most indian men are disgustingly skinny-fat, there are also entire villages of curries with mogger gym-maxxed physiques:

While on the other hand, I've never seen a single curry-foid with a good ass, even the top-tier Bollywood superstars have flat asses and ALWAYS carry more fat in stomach than in their ass.

I don't fault my fellow curry bros for thirsting over foreign women, they've been dealt the worst hand with their own.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Hamdan, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
nora fathehi but mtb face

yes, while on the one hand most indian men are disgustingly skinny-fat, there are also entire villages of curries with mogger gym-maxxed physiques:

While on the other hand, I've never seen a single curry-foid with a good ass, even the top-tier Bollywood superstars have flat asses and ALWAYS carry more fat in stomach than in their ass.

I don't fault my fellow curry bros for thirsting over foreign women, they've been dealt the worst hand with their own.

Real shit, All curry foids have is their face card. Not even gym can save their body, they arent even flat like asians its just the fat distribution is so bad it just doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
especially south curries who got good bones have to settle for disgusting curry women

Link the thread

Curry men can have hunter eyes but look ogre at the same time which can be a halo as that is masc some can even look like meds.

Curry foids have large eyes and a diamond head shape which makes them look Iranian/Armenian/Assyrian.
I think it is due to coloring

• +1
found the indiand

ignored

• Hmm...
nora fathehi but mtb face

She does have wide hips, which look fake by the way, I wouldn’t be surprised if she got implants, and worst part is, her ass still is flat 💀