Why do ethnics stink so bad?

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
Some brown guy from Pakistan or India or some shit in South Asia walked passed me and all I could smell was B.O, like it’s already over for him being short and deathnic he may as well take a shower

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, PointOfNoReturn, 2d v2 and 3 others
They need to hear this : “ just take a shower bro”. You should have told them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Whitepill_Saint
mainly their diet with a bit of genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, GuyFromSingapore, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Bad hygiene

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
They use cumin spice powder and rub it on their armpits and balls to try and ascend

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, future slavic chad and Whitepill_Saint
Bluepill copers on quora and Reddit will tell you it’s their diet but it’s definitely genetic. They always try to cover it up but they always stink no matter what they eat or how much deodorant/perfume they put on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sick, jflsnowdzz, sportsmogger and 3 others
I've met a few curries. Some are good some smell shitty. I think it's their diet or some shit. When I went to my indian friends house it smelled so bad. He even told me he has to protect his clothes from the shitty air particles so he doesn't stink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, GuyFromSingapore and Whitepill_Saint
they smell like curry in my experience

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Litteraly an hour ago, reeked of some foreign material, mind you, i have shit ability to smell. This ethnic casually cured my senses by reeking curry or some slop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, GuyFromSingapore and Whitepill_Saint
I've met a few curries. Some are good some smell shitty. I think it's their diet or some shit. When I went to my indian friends house it smelled so bad. He even told me he has to protect his clothes from the shitty air particles so he doesn't stink.
I think its oil borne particles with food, same with my fridge and fish, my ice mask smells like poon, probably the same with indiuns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Whitepill_Saint
Some brown guy from Pakistan or India or some shit in South Asia walked passed me and all I could smell was B.O, like it’s already over for him being short and deathnic he may as well take a shower

Keep crying for ethnic badboys like me.

It's genetic yeah, Koreans don't smell like anything and Ethnics sort of do, I think it has something to do with bodyhair

Litteraly an hour ago, reeked of some foreign material, mind you, i have shit ability to smell. This ethnic casually cured my senses by reeking curry or some slop.
It’s not even diet they literally just smell of bo and sweat. The smell lingers too in rooms they enter.

It's genetic yeah, Koreans don't smell like anything and Ethnics sort of do, I think it has something to do with bodyhair

Koreans stink tbh, I’ve been around them. I never got the fake thing Asians created. Their food alone stinks bad

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger