Why do fo1ds find the impractical jokers so attractive.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Solstice
I see videos from fo1ds all the time of them saying

“Which impractical joker is the hottest”

Most of them are like “Q obviously” “Sal has my heart!” Or stuff like “Murr is cute”

I know they are funny and have some status, this makes me think that men like that, the oofy doofy funny type is actually appealing to women. Albeit that it’s probably demasculnazing.

I feel like humor plays a major role that not many people take into account. And girls like it if guys have friends too.

Don’t take this as cope though. Looks max to be the most attractive version of yourself, however don’t forget humor. You need to be FUNNY!

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
what is an impractical joker.
anyway I googled it and they look likeable/nt.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and CookieGuy
Cute = no sex

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CookieGuy
Jestermax

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
it’s sarcastic compliments brah, these guys are invisible to women sexually

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy and ThraxxGlo
they are NT
And they jester maxxed

it’s sarcastic compliments brah, these guys are invisible to women sexually
I’m not sure about this one actually. There’s a lot that disproves that: however I think they jestermaxx. But they somehow are appealing to women

They probably see them as the dad they never had and being called cute by a foid doesnt always mean anything

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
They probably see them as the dad they never had and being called cute by a foid doesnt always mean anything
Cute means something. Doesn’t mean they see you as a superior or they are dead in love with you. More like “awww so cute imma let him have a little 🐱” which is even worse cuz it’s just narcy

Cute means something. Doesn’t mean they see you as a superior or they are dead in love with you. More like “awww so cute imma let him have a little 🐱” which is even worse cuz it’s just narcy
Imagine being called cute like a puppy or a baby instead of hot like a hunk

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy