Why do foids fuck subhuman guys? it makes no fucking sense

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with them? why do i see total subhumans who are either weak LTN or below with foids? it doesn't make any sense man, it's not a one off thing either, i see it every fucking day. What is it about a woman that makes them think "yep i'm fucking this subhuman and going to fall in love with him even though every guy we walk past on the street mogs him to death" ???
@SecularIslamist brooootal IRL pill, i just don't get it. If they can do it, why can't i?
95% of the subhumans or LTNs i see with decent foids would be told to rope on this forum or it's over yet you niggas are here rotting while they're fucking and have foids in love with them,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, serialcoper, Xangsane and 10 others
Real-lifepill > everything

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Gilbert_Durandal and 15 others
Real-lifepill > everything
guys will looksmaxx and then go see their oneitis walking around with a subhuman and not understand that IRLpill is above all. The IRLpill involves a few concepts, "just be first" theory is one of them,. NTpill is another and finally right place, right time + bit of luck and that's the IRLpill.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, PickleTheSlayer, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 9 others
Very well said and I asked this so many times.

Everywhere I go, from Asia to Europe to latam to America all I see is subhumans and LTNs

LTN never have trouble getting a gf, any LTN can get a gf, sure real subhumans have it a tiny bit harder.

I see estrogenic guys always having a gf. I see skinny guys or fat guys always having a gf. I see broke ass niggas always having a gf. I see retarded niggas having a gf.

Only consolation I think is that these guys never really date 8s and 9s, so I infer most of us here are fucked up because we went after an 8 or a 9 and that made us crazy and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: MasterEscapist, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Gilbert_Durandal and 8 others
Just be chad bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Nick.Harte and JohnDoe

Everywhere I go, from Asia to Europe to latam to America all I see is subhumans and LTNs

LTN never have trouble getting a gf, any LTN can get a gf, sure real subhumans have it a tiny bit harder.

I see estrogenic guys always having a gf. I see skinny guys or fat guys always having a gf. I see broke ass niggas always having a gf. I see retarded niggas having a gf.

Only consolation I think is that these guys never really date 8s and 9s, so I infer most of us here are fucked up because we went after an 8 or a 9 and that made us crazy and blackpilled
Subhuman/LTNs can get MTBs.

You need to be at least MTN in most cases to get HTB+. But yeah, the internet and social media makes every foid a fucking joke and men insecure AF.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Gilbert_Durandal

But that's the fucking problem, most men here aren't delusional i like to think and know they will never be able to get an 8 or 9, hell i would be happy with even a fucking LTB but no it just doesn't happen, for me anyways, the subhumans and weak LTNs i see outside are doing fine walking around with their gfs. I wasn't sure this was a global thing, thought maybe it was just this subhuman island aka the UK but it seems it happens everywhere. I too see all types of different subhuman varieties with foids, they are happy and fine with a cute LTB, it certainly beats being an incel so i can't blame them but i still don't understand the foids mindset/thought process, i just don't.

People will say the personality pill is real but that comes after, how the fuck are they first meeting and the foid willing to engage in conversation and something more before they even get to the guys personality? i don't know anymore man.

There has to be a piece of the puzzle we are all missing, something deep inside womens minds that men simply do not know or cannot comprehend. It's the only way this all makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and klip11
As funny as it sounds its probably cause those subhumans aren't assholes and simp over them.Chad would pump and dump her

• +1
Reactions: subhuman101, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Suns9999 and 2 others
Didn't see a single chad in the past month of every day in the city, this mythical creature is nowhere to be found, just subhumans, ltns, some mtns and very few htns.
They're on social media that's where foids get handsome men, if social media didn't exist the blackpill wouldn't exist atleast in this kind of level. Foids would have less options and the good looking men would actually be MTNs and HTNs only.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and JohnDoe

You need to be at least MTN in most cases to get HTB+. But yeah, the internet and social media makes every foid a fucking joke and men insecure AF.
i think everyone knows women either date up or sometimes looksmatched but even LTBs i thought havev insane standards yet they're still dating subhumans/LTN guys so what's the deal? especially if they look social media or anywhere walking down the street, guys mogging thier bf hard but still they're in love or not giving a shit and still wanting to be with them, maybe they are retarded and once the guy luckily has sex with them even once, the pairbonding/oxytocin takes over and his subhumanity isn't present in the foids eyes, it's overpowered by the pairbonding chemical? my theory anyways but the hard part is him first getting ot have sex once to initiate such a thing. btw bhai i'm making the thread on arab foids, it's fucking over for arabcels

They're on social media that's where foids get handsome men, if social media didn't exist the blackpill wouldn't exist atleast in this kind of level. Foids would have less options and the good looking men would actually be MTNs and HTNs only.
If i ever marry a virgin ethnic foid, i am not allowing her to have any social media at all. It's cancer. Social media ruined everything if you aren't GL

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and Klasik616
As funny as it sounds its probably cause those subhumans aren't assholes and simp over them.Chad would pump and dump her
nice guys finish last and don't get shit though, i am a nice guy i like to think so anyways, where's my LTB gf??? NOT ASKING FOR MUCH

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
nice guys finish last and don't get shit though, i am a nice guy i like to think so anyways, where's my LTB gf??? NOT ASKING FOR MUCH
Aren't you autistic thats probably why.I understand tho I feel awkward speaking to autists irl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Atp i'm convinced normies understand attraction than people on this site overall

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, SecularIslamist and autistic_tendencies
Social proof theorem

If you find a way to get into the dating market, staying in it gets 100x easier

In most social situations, women will tend to gravitate towards a normie with a track record of gfs and a couple 'slays', over an introverted outcast chadlite who people don't know much abt

Ofc I'm not talking abt a club setting, but other than that, this applies en masse tbh

@Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and autistic_tendencies
But that's the fucking problem, most men here aren't delusional i like to think and know they will never be able to get an 8 or 9, hell i would be happy with even a fucking LTB but no it just doesn't happen, for me anyways, the subhumans and weak LTNs i see outside are doing fine walking around with their gfs. I wasn't sure this was a global thing, thought maybe it was just this subhuman island aka the UK but it seems it happens everywhere. I too see all types of different subhuman varieties with foids, they are happy and fine with a cute LTB, it certainly beats being an incel so i can't blame them but i still don't understand the foids mindset/thought process, i just don't.

People will say the personality pill is real but that comes after, how the fuck are they first meeting and the foid willing to engage in conversation and something more before they even get to the guys personality? i don't know anymore man.

There has to be a piece of the puzzle we are all missing, something deep inside womens minds that men simply do not know or cannot comprehend. It's the only way this all makes sense.
Uk ur getting skewed off by 3 big things that make it different from other places.

1. Attraction definition and matching has changed cos foids are all ultra high t/E now and dudes are ultra low T, so they can't looks for dimorphism markers any more

2. RTT came from uk and I'd say largely is still a UK thing, this started the culture of LTN and even subhumans being acceptable to foids

3. Uk is country most severely impacted by fact men's competence and ability to back their shit up doesn't matter (largely due to history and policy setting of last 70 years)

These 3 together give birth to the oofg doofy epidemic u see, that why I think outside of v niche circles in uk, u get these subhumand and LTN doing well, most r prob oofy doofy too.

Oh yeah also cos uk has huge ethnic population from subcontinent this skews it too, cos ethnic foids don't place more than 5% value on their ethnic partners looks

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Social proof theorem

In most social situations, women will tend to gravitate towards a normie with a track record of gfs and a couple 'slays', over an introverted outcast chadlite who people don't know much abt

Ofc I'm not talking abt a club setting, but other than that, this applies en masse tbh

@Magnum Opus
Someone talked about this
You’re initiated into the dating market by your peers in high school or before
Then the same people just date each other

Last edited:
it makes no sense

in my worldview only good looking people fuck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and BeanletMogger
it makes no sense

That's because you're a rotter who never goes out tbh. It's only me that's the incel at every workplace I've been.... Although tbh I'm realising younger (male) grads are increasingly single.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
explain this then. ugly men fuck beautiful foids, but im also ugly but get no foids
Because you're a non-NT, NEET rotter. Nobodies saying ugly men fuck beautiful women. But they should be able to pull MTBs or LTBs if they have required NT + money + social circle.

• +1
Because you're a non-NT, NEET rotter. Nobodies saying ugly men fuck beautiful women. But they should be able to pull MTBs or LTBs if they have required NT + money + social circle.

Social circlemaxxing is a legit strat for LTN white guys.

I reject the argument that it works for everyone though. Asian guys often social circle max and get 0 benefit out of it dating wise.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and SecularIslamist
Social circlemaxxing is a legit strat for LTN white guys.

I reject the argument that it works for everyone though. Asian guys often social circle max and get 0 benefit out of it dating wise.
An Asian/curry/mena and possibly black LTN and white LTN even if they're the same attractiveness PSL-wise the ethnic is still failod for other reasons (terrorist, thug, nerd, religious etc)

Guy above me has 0 experience with women btw

• WTF
it makes no sense

It is like that, every response here claiming otherwise comes from KHHV's who never asked out foids in their entire life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe and infini
They met them at just the right time, probably through social circle or work, and the guy was low inhib. For sure lucky timing and low inhib, that's how any guy ever got any girl.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Darkeningstar
guys will looksmaxx and then go see their oneitis walking around with a subhuman and not understand that IRLpill is above all. The IRLpill involves a few concepts, "just be first" theory is one of them,. NTpill is another and finally right place, right time + bit of luck and that's the IRLpill.
I've been saying this for awhile now. The dating world is MOSTLY RANDOM with a few minor tendencies

• So Sad

Should add, one thing I noticed not doing that well with foids is gymcels.

It's not even about Cbum and the famous meme about him keeping his ex GFs messages on his phone, even in my gyms, the real gymcels have heartbreak tattoos all over them, and when u talk to them u can see they r tormented by ex gfs and r now all single, or sometimes dating a foid they not at all into

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and autistic_tendencies
Should add, one thing I noticed not doing that well with foids is gymcels.

It's not even about Cbum and the famous meme about him keeping his ex GFs messages on his phone, even in my gyms, the real gymcels have heartbreak tattoos all over them, and when u talk to them u can see they r tormented by ex gfs and r now all single, or sometimes dating a foid they not at all into
Gym is where you go to cope after getting dumped by a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Darkeningstar
Gym is where you go to cope after getting dumped by a girl
This is true, every gymcel I met, apart from PTs, and all races, and in Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, have all either been gay or broken hearted.

I'd say less than 5% are legit narc/ autistic looksmaxxers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and autistic_tendencies
Oh as if on queue I just went to a restaurant, alone as always, and a group walked in and took the table behind me.

7 guys all different races, nationalities and accents, all under 30, so maybe an MBA exchange program or maybe working here in SEA.

Every single one is subhuman, literally each one is garbage with his own races failos, worst a normie can look before he starts getting classes as deformed.

They sound dumb as fuck too the shit they are talking, and nearly each one has made mention of their gf so far...

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, JohnDoe and autistic_tendencies
Oh as if on queue I just went to a restaurant, alone as always, and a group walked in and took the table behind me.

7 guys all different races, nationalities and accents, all under 30, so maybe an MBA exchange program or maybe working here in SEA.

Every single one is subhuman, literally each one is garbage with his own races failos, worst a normie can look before he starts getting classes as deformed.

They sound dumb as fuck too the shit they are talking, and nearly each one has made mention of their gf so far...
They also all have slayer nicknames, Lucky, Joker, shooter, ronaldo, two-time.

Now the one with Scandinavian accent amf klinefeltets body is explaining to the Indonesian that 90% of baldness os down to too much testosterone and the excess dht it makes the body produce, and then explaining that's why we use finasteride but I need to get the doese exactly right to block the exactly the total dht, no more.

The others are asking him more and how can they get finasteride

• JFL

Saw this short, peanut head roach looking black guy with this cute asf white girl when I was at this ice cream shop. They were holding hands, so that proves they were a couple. I was about a head taller than him and face and body mogged him to hades and beyond.

Even if she's into black guys,I live in the Detroit metro area. There's no shortage of black guys that are HTN, Tyronelite and Tyrone. If she came in with a 6 foot tall Tyronelite, it would make sense. But this guy was solid LTN, not truecel, but LTN. He was no taller than 5'5-5'6, he was small framed so not gymmaxxed. I mean, we can cope by imagining that she's cheating on him or say that they aren't having sex, but what proof do we have she's cheating on him? And people in relationships usually have sex unless they are both religious.

• +1
Saw this short, peanut head roach looking black guy with this cute asf white girl when I was at this ice cream shop. They were holding hands, so that proves they were a couple. I was about a head taller than him and face and body mogged him to hades and beyond.

Even if she's into black guys,I live in the Detroit metro area. There's no shortage of black guys that are HTN, Tyronelite and Tyrone. If she came in with a 6 foot tall Tyronelite, it would make sense. But this guy was solid LTN, not truecel, but LTN. He was no taller than 5'5-5'6, he was small framed so not gymmaxxed. I mean, we can cope by imagining that she's cheating on him or say that they aren't having sex, but what proof do we have she's cheating on him? And people in relationships usually have sex unless they are both religious.
Women have been programmed to fear attractive men because of ted bundy Jeffrey dahmer . There’s a thread on here somewhere about this someone can link it

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho and JohnDoe
you're right and i'm pretty sure we both live in the same reigon of uk. I realised that most looksmaxx stuff is kinda cope ngl, nt pill is far more brutal than most other pills. Because even if you go from sub5 incel to mogger, if ur non-nt, you will just rot in your room all day on .org or .is or any other forum rather than going out and shit. HTN's where i live are very rare and they'd be rated mtn on here JFL. You also realise height is kinda an iffy thing too because if you're atleast average height to a bit below (like 5'7-5'10) ur height isnt really seen as truecel tier - just average. Also JFL i saw a 4'10 bengali guy at a shop with his wife :jfl: he'd be told to rope if he was on this site yet he looked so happy with life.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and JohnDoe
Aren't you autistic thats probably why.I understand tho I feel awkward speaking to autists irl
No i'm not actually autistic, that's just how i cope with my shit life by pretending it's because i'm an autist when in reality i am not. I can talk to strangers/random people (that aren't young girls around my age as i become shy and it's like i lose my tongue when i'm around a hot young foid my age or close to it) fine for the most part. I am non-nt but i firmly believe by forcing social interactions with every single person IRL that i can, i can force myself to become NT.

Because it’s not all about fucking looks

I’ve explained this a million fuckint times, somehow people here still deny it. Yes women do care, but for LTR it’s nowhere near everything. Users here live in some made up world where women disregard their future and stability in a husband for muh hunter eyes. You have to meet a threshold and the rest is history

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Suns9999
Atp i'm convinced normies understand attraction than people on this site overall
Maybe they do, there are quite a few "normies" on this site though. But probably normalfags understand it in a different perspective, we see it from one dimension and they see it from a different one.
Social proof theorem

@Magnum Opus
Yh which is why it's so important to have a strong/wide social circle and have "reputation" amongst peers so girls know you are dateable/safe. What you said is completely and entirely true which is why it's over for friendless non-nt guys.
Depends on the womans age
meaning what exactly? explain...

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
no
not all chads are influencers

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Uk ur getting skewed off by 3 big things that make it different from other places.

1. Attraction definition and matching has changed cos foids are all ultra high t/E now and dudes are ultra low T, so they can't looks for dimorphism markers any more

2. RTT came from uk and I'd say largely is still a UK thing, this started the culture of LTN and even subhumans being acceptable to foids

3. Uk is country most severely impacted by fact men's competence and ability to back their shit up doesn't matter (largely due to history and policy setting of last 70 years)

These 3 together give birth to the oofg doofy epidemic u see, that why I think outside of v niche circles in uk, u get these subhumand and LTN doing well, most r prob oofy doofy too.

Oh yeah also cos uk has huge ethnic population from subcontinent this skews it too, cos ethnic foids don't place more than 5% value on their ethnic partners looks
1. So what do they look for then? only foids on birth control like feminine guys from what i hear, i don't know what regular foids not on birth control even want/look for in a guy. Because again subhumans are fucking/dating foids so i can't comprehend what is going on in their minds and what markers they're looking for.
2. I feel like the guys who go the RTT route only attract a specific type of foid and it's mostly the slutty/low IQ/class type which i don't feel anything for.
3. Not quite sure what you mean here, are you meaning to say only looks matter and mens competence/ability to provide etc doesn't matter? not sure i agree tbh, like subhumans who have shit jobs and no real status/power are fucking/dating cute girls, ofcourse not high quality/really attractive foids but still cute LTBs or even MTBs sometimes.

They probably are oofy doofy but fuck me it's suifuel seeing guys who are subhuman or LTNs walking around with foids and then i wonder where the fuck it all went wrong for me.

I think you're kinda wrong on the last point, ethnic foids can either be extremely picky and want 6 foot ethnic chad or they can be okay settling for 5'9 LTN who has a good personality. God knows i've seen countless LTN ethnic/curry guys here with cute wives and i scratch my head every single time just amazed how the fuck they pulled that off. But yh the ethnic/curry guys here who are like LTN are mostly still quite successful with foids, for sure not white women but most curry guys don't even want/go after white women, they jsut go for curry foids who are more than happy with them.
You're in china right? how are things with chinese LTNs/subhumans? are they getting pussy?

Last edited: