Why do foids have such low standards?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
under every foid’s tiktok you see hundreds of simps licking the foid’s asshole in the comments. Even foids in my city that don’t have many followers get dozens of such comments.
You can see it gets to their heads because they start making increasingly narcy tiktoks. You can tell by their facial expressions, mannerisms etc that they think they’re the shit.

But when they introduce their boyfriends, they’re always the same 5/10 skinnyfat, unremarkable looking normies. If the foid is really good looking, she’s usually with a gymcel normie.

I don’t get it. They even post videos of men they find attractive on their tiktoks like eboys and athletes so they know good looking men exist, but they date normies.
Obviously i’m not talking about the “famous” tiktok whores who do date Chads.

Is being a subhuman normie ideal in 2022?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, thecel, Deleted member 19766 and 14 others
Idk tbh

These women act super narcissistic then you see their boyfriend and hes a fat subhuman

Most guys look like shit, a goodlooking guy is very rare, but even if you are GL most of them wont approach first and still act high value. So even a goodlooking guy has to approach first jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Boxingfan, Deleted member 15791 and 12 others
Beta buxxers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 8988, Looks234 and 7 others
Idk bro

These women act super narcissistic then you see their boyfriend and hes a fat subhuman

Doesnt make sense tbh
Yeah, exactly. That’s the part I really don’t get. You can tell that they think their fart is worth more than an incel’s life but somehow they date really plain looking men. And they seem to worship their bfs in their tiktoks.

Beta buxxers
I’m talking about highschool and college foids, their bfs are burgerflippers at best.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Danish_Retard and Johanjohan
How many times does it need to be said? Relationships and physical attraction are not the same. It didn't mean anything. Women have no standards for relationship, because the relationship itself is the goal, tolerating bad sex is a subproduct.
The only thing that matters is sexual attraction, that is, would she have had sex with that guy just for the sake of the act itself. Don't envy pre-hypergamy era oldcels, most of them weren't viewed as sexual objects by their wives. Same goes for moneymaxxers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Pikabro, Lmao and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and CEO of Sex
Yeah, exactly. That’s the part I really don’t get. You can tell that they think their fart is worth more than an incel’s life but somehow they date really plain looking men. And they seem to worship their bfs in their tiktoks.

I’m talking about highschool and college foids, their bfs are burgerflippers at best.
Take this girl for example, she looks super narcy and probably wouldnt even look at Tyler Maher irl
70AB4308 34E7 42F1 9FF0 4FFA8ECABE37

And she’s dating this guy
89F73C3F 4199 4931 8F85 5A5533B09181

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, fruitgunpop, Prettyboy and 7 others
Idk tbh

Most guys look like shit, a goodlooking guy is very rare, but even if you are GL most of them wont approach first and still act high value.
approaching first not necessary. if shes giving strong iois thats all thats needed

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
approaching first not necessary. if shes giving strong iois thats all thats needed
Do you live in america bro?

In my aspie country people dont look at strangers, everyone is shy af

Do you live in america bro?

In my aspie country people dont look at strangers, everyone is shy af
No, UK. And it's supposed to be even harder here. But I've seen my friends get IOIs and shit by strangers. Shit, even I've been ioi'd a few times.

I think you are projecting. you are the shy one nigguh.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Hero of the Imperium, Wallenberg and 3 others
How many times does it need to be said? Relationships and physical attraction are not the same. It didn't mean anything. Women have no standards for relationship, because the relationship itself is the goal, tolerating bad sex is a subproduct.
The only thing that matters is sexual attraction, that is, would she have had sex with that guy just for the sake of the act itself. Don't envy pre-hypergamy era oldcels, most of them weren't viewed as sexual objects by their wives. Same goes for moneymaxxers.
Bruh i’m talking about zoomers. I don’t even count oldcel relationships as real relationships. If the foid is 30+ then it’s a cringeship.

Foids still have sex with these normie bfs, so they’re still winning even if they don’t make these whores wet just by being in their presence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Take this girl for example, she looks super narcy and probably wouldnt even look at Tyler Maher irl
View attachment 1831768

And she’s dating this guy
View attachment 1831769
I can recall so many times in my past where I didn’t feel good enough to even make eye contact with a foid (low T days) and then I saw their bfs and I mogged them to suicide in every single way except for not being autistic

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm, Danish_Retard, Wallenberg and 2 others
No, UK. And it's supposed to be even harder here. But I've seen my friends get IOIs and shit by strangers. Shit, even I've been ioi'd a few times.

I think you are projecting. you are the shy one nigguh.
Idk people in my country just live in their bubble and dont look at strangers

Where in the uk do you live bro? In some suburb or in the city?

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
dnr but oofy doofy betabuxxers. People forget that you can also betabuxx your time, energy and sanity (not saying you need to treat your wife/gf like a dog, but if you spend a piece of your soul for her and she doesn't do that in return then it's basically betabuxxing). Stop pointing to normie + htb or stacylite relationships trying to disprove blackpill or hypergamy. 2022 and retards still doing this shit (along with NT cope)

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 18244, Danish_Retard and 3 others
you cant debunk the blackpill

it will always be one of this retards who finds excuses like beta bux
Bbux is just one of the forms of a non sexual commitment, there's many things for a woman to want a relationship (for example, not having one is seen as being non NT). If she wouldn't sleep with the guy outside of a relationship then there's no sexual attraction there which doesn't contradict the idea that only looks create sexual attraction.
Foids still have sex with these normie bfs, so they’re still winning even if they don’t make these whores wet just by being in their presence.
Well, I think it's like this
Inceldom > POWER GAP > having sex > POWER GAP > having good sex
You can oofy doofy your way to sex, but not to a good sex (because you need to be physically attractive for it).

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Johanjohan and alphamaxxxx
Idk people in my country just live in their bubble and dont look at strangers

Where in the uk do you live bro? In some suburb or in the city?
London

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Johanjohan
Women havr high standards and thw guy always mog the girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Adonis, CEO of Sex and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
under every foid’s tiktok you see hundreds of simps licking the foid’s asshole in the comments. Even foids in my city that don’t have many followers get dozens of such comments.
You can see it gets to their heads because they start making increasingly narcy tiktoks. You can tell by their facial expressions, mannerisms etc that they think they’re the shit.

But when they introduce their boyfriends, they’re always the same 5/10 skinnyfat, unremarkable looking normies. If the foid is really good looking, she’s usually with a gymcel normie.

I don’t get it. They even post videos of men they find attractive on their tiktoks like eboys and athletes so they know good looking men exist, but they date normies.

just dont be a midget tbh

• +1
Bruh i’m talking about zoomers. I don’t even count oldcel relationships as real relationships. If the foid is 30+ then it’s a cringeship.

dude not every woman can fuck chad lmao
And evei if they could, chad wouldn't get in a LTR with them

Sure they can simp for the 6'4" prettyboy with blu eye on tiktok, but if that guy doens't care about them what are they supposed to do? Be single?

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Wallenberg
dnr but oofy doofy betabuxxers. People forget that you can also betabuxx your time, energy and sanity (not saying you need to treat your wife/gf like a dog, but if you spend a piece of your soul for her and she doesn't do that in return then it's basically betabuxxing). Stop pointing to normie + htb or stacylite relationships trying to disprove blackpill or hypergamy. 2022 and retards still doing this shit (along with NT cope)
How can you and @CEO of Sex have the same name and registered at the same date, and posting in the same thread :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • JFL

Sure they can simp for the 6'4" prettyboy with blu eye on tiktok, but if that guy doens't care about them what are they supposed to do? Be single?
Ye but the point is these women act narcissistic / high value af but then they are dating fat guys

Doesn’t make sense tbh

• +1
The only betabuxxing highschoolers/ college students do is maybe give their gfs some free chicken nuggets while they’re working part-time on weekends.
What the fuck is betabuxxing your time and energy?
That’s what relationships are jfl

>Ceo of cope
As a redditor would say, username checks out.

You arent looking then
I definitely am. Best looking people are men, but the average foid is better looking than the average man. It just takes less to be a good looking woman and you get more strikes before you’re out. Go to a college campus. Average guy will still look like a highschooler, while a lot of foids will look like wannabe models.

Ye but the point is these women act narcissistic / high value af but then they are dating fat guys

Doesn’t make sense tbh
Everyone on internet acts like hot shit.

I just saw a woman saying "it's always the men with the bad hairline talking shit" or something and someone posted her husband and he was balding lmao.

I wouldn't pay attention to what people do on social media.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Bbux is just one of the forms of a non sexual commitment, there's many things for a woman to want a relationship (for example, not having one is seen as being non NT). If she wouldn't sleep with the guy outside of a relationship then there's no sexual attraction there which doesn't contradict the idea that only looks create sexual attraction.

Well, I think it's like this
Inceldom > POWER GAP > having sex > POWER GAP > having good sex
You can oofy doofy your way to sex, but not to a good sex (because you need to be physically attractive for it).
never ever in my life i had a friend who didnt have sex in his relationship and my social circle is big

also girls get sexual attraction from many things, not only looks. this is common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Johanjohan and CEO of Sex

I’m talking about good looking foids also. They could certainly date good looking men. The next best thing after Chad is not a 5/10 plain john smith normie

How can you and @CEO of Sex have the same name and registered at the same date, and posting in the same thread :feelshah:
You tryna get him banned 😆

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan and CEO of Sex
Foids want to be worshipped. They dont want to worship others

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Everyone on internet acts like hot shit.

I just saw a woman saying "it's always the men with the bad hairline talking shit" or something and someone posted her husband and he was balding lmao.

I wouldn't pay attention to what people do on social media.
Incels feed into negativity too much blow shit like this way out of proportion.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and CEO of Sex
I definitely am. Best looking people are men, but the average foid is better looking than the average man. It just takes less to be a good looking woman and you get more strikes before you’re out. Go to a college campus. Average guy will still look like a highschooler, while a lot of foids will look like wannabe models.
Nothing of this matter. Women arent competing with men they are competing with women

Incels feed into negativity too much blow shit like this way out of proportion.
Like people on this very forum who are barely LTN UNIRONICALLY think they're chadlites and I'm supposed to be surprised that good looking girls think they're better than what they are?

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21597

that girl isnt really good looking, it sounds like ur subhuman cuz gymcel normies dont really pull stacies unless theyre like an amazing pheno, theyre usually like htbs but normie gymcel -> 5/10 + 1 pt for body = 6/10 thus htb match

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Danish_Retard
Gonna go out on a limb and say that the main determinant of how suitable women find you for an ltr is how well you ‘fit’ into the dominant culture. If you’re ‘different’ (I don’t mean non-neurotypical here, I mean even just things like not really being into certain hobbies) you will not be seen as a viable ltr prospect.

Obv for slaying and casual its looks looks looks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Johanjohan and CEO of Sex
that girl isnt really good looking, it sounds like ur subhuman cuz gymcel normies dont really pull stacies unless theyre like an amazing pheno, theyre usually like htbs but normie gymcel -> 5/10 + 1 pt for body = 6/10 thus htb match
I see skinnyfat normies pulling HTBs. Gymcel normies get even better.

Granted, but surely these women could get a hotter guy to expend disporportionate energy on them…

• +1
true af.
Thats why shy guys will never breed
Nah women love worshiping guys and tjey think its pathetic if a guy worship them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and CEO of Sex

Foids have these low standards for BF, that's the pill that drove me straight to mental asylum the first time, racepill did it second time.

They know chads r way more attractive, and when they look for ONS they have crazy high standards

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Lmao, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Foids have these low standards for BF, that's the pill that drove me straight to mental asylum the first time, racepill did it second time.

They know chads r way more attractive, and when they look for ONS they have crazy high standards
Tbh the guys I saw foids having ONS with at parties etc were subhumans too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Johanjohan
kek imagine living through tiktok are u 15 or from niggerland

i am a skin walker sent by a secret cabal of wealthy chads led by gandy to make subhumans rope along with my alter ego @CEO of Sex

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm, Johanjohan and CEO of Sex
The only betabuxxing highschoolers/ college students do is maybe give their gfs some free chicken nuggets while they’re working part-time on weekends.
What the fuck is betabuxxing your time and energy?
That’s what relationships are jfl

>Ceo of cope
As a redditor would say, username checks out.
i already said it its betabuxxing if it is not reciprocated, also there is a difference between giving your time and energy and being a slave/puppy of the girl, completely pusssy whipped, "happy wife happy life/i gotta ask the missus first" type of shit. You guys always see a 4 second tiktok clip of a ltn with a htb or see them for a second walking teh streets and instantly conclude tat hypergamy or blackpill is cope, often not knowing how these relationships are behind the scenes. Maybe they only have once a week starfish sex, maybe the guy is completely pussy whipped, maybe the girl is constantly thristing over better looking guys, making fun of his bf with chads, her just getting a bf to appease society/parents etc. Then there is the 1% of outliers where the guy has a big dick and she is a size queen or she genuinly has a weird type that the guy fits (nichepill). Excluding those these cases are still giga rare

I see skinnyfat normies pulling HTBs. Gymcel normies get even better.
you probably overrate women like every other fag on this forum (especially curries rating white women)

i also forgot probably te biggest reason, the "a hot boyfriend is never truly yours" pill. Women are often very insecure and want to have a bf they mog so that they have more security in the relationship and to also feel better about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Johanjohan