Why do foids have such low standards?

if i bonepress hard i get to 7.5 but that is cope. Maybe it wont be cope if i lose weight as i am giga fat rn

I fuck every girl until she can't take it anymore (unless I have a bad day) and they tell me we need to stop. I make them horny as fuck, I tease them, I order them around like they are my playthings. I pierce their souls when I look at their eyes like a horny animal when I'm balls deep. I've even been told that they are a bit scared in how I look them but in a good way.
mirin romance novel tier description of yourself having sex

I fuck every girl until she can't take it anymore (unless I have a bad day) and they tell me we need to stop. I make them horny as fuck, I tease them, I order them around like they are my playthings. I pierce their souls when I look at their eyes like a horny animal when I'm balls deep. I've even been told that they are a bit scared in how I look them but in a good way.
have you posted pics of yourself here?

i think he has, look at his OLD guide thread
yeah I saw that one. Wanna see if there's more. Hard to tell how someone looks from just one pic.

mirin romance novel tier description of yourself having sex
I'm intense as fuck. Sex should not be mechanical it is psychological. Women CRAVE to be lusted they love to make a mogger lose control like an animal. It's their ultimate fantasy.

yeah I saw that one. Wanna see if there's more. Hard to tell how someone looks from just one pic.
semi cope you can clearly see his eye area and that it is very good. Proof of jaw is law being overrated?

I'm intense as fuck. Sex should not be mechanical it is psychological. Women CRAVE to be lusted they love to make a mogger lose control like an animal. It's their ultimate fantasy.
true but not applicable to most men since we arent moggers jfl. Altough maybe they enjoy this from normies too

dickpill is the only equalizer between normies and gl men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
patiently waiting for the muh long midface copers

very gl. Dollar store version of nilsune on tik tok (which is still very good) only real failo is slight assymetry which everyone has and nobody notices irl in motion. Easily chadlite-chad irl especially with that physique. Mirin gay pose in first pic
I lool more harmonious in person indeed. Never been told in my life I look better in pics.

• +1
10 years.
you get mogged hard in the gymcel department by natural hypertrophy on yt who has been training for the same ammount of time, allthough you face mog him to french revolution and back

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
"If he's -8/10 it's betabuxxing, if he's +8/10 then the blackpill is right"

compelling argument so shitty argument, low IQcel as always

I lool more harmonious in person indeed. Never been told in my life I look better in pics.
Lifefuel. I just know I look better IRL than I do in pics, at least the aspie ones I take by myself.

you get mogged hard in the gymcel department by natural hypertrophy on yt who has been training for the same ammount of time, allthough you face mog him to french revolution and back
I suspect he is not natural. I've seen my fair share in the gym and what I have is pretty much the natural limit.

"If he's -8/10 it's betabuxxing, if he's +8/10 then the blackpill is right"

compelling argument so shitty argument, low IQcel as always
wdym. also the non cope ltr treshhold def exists but is not a rigid number and changes depending on the foid and environment obv. Might be 6/10 for some and 9/10 fo rothers. Also to truly see if its betabuxxing we also need to have an insight into the relationship, but i wasnt saying all of ops observed couples were a 100% confirmed betabux situations, just that it is likely and definitely an option that he should keep in mind. The broader point was that he shouldn't judge a relationship between a girl and guy just by observing them for an evening

I suspect he is not natural. I've seen my fair share in the gym and what I have is pretty much the natural limit.
he probably is, he looks pretty big because he has good bodyfat distribution and is at like 16% and he also has a narrow frame which makes muscle mass on him look thicker in comparison. He also doesnt actually look insanely big if you see his full body flexing pics/segments, he just looks very thick again because of allt that muscle packed on a narrow frame (he even admits it himself)

he probably is, he looks pretty big because he has good bodyfat distribution and is at like 16% and he also has a narrow frame which makes muscle mass on him look thicker in comparison. He also doesnt actually look insanely big if you see his full body flexing pics/segments, he just looks very thick again because of allt that muscle packed on a narrow frame (he even admits it himself)
True comparison is side by side. Single photos are deceiving. But yeah he looks Great.

wdym. also the non cope ltr treshhold def exists but is not a rigid number and changes depending on the foid and environment obv. Might be 6/10 for some and 9/10 fo rothers. Also to truly see if its betabuxxing we also need to have an insight into the relationship, but i wasnt saying all of ops observed couples were a 100% confirmed betabux situations, just that it is likely and definitely an option that he should keep in mind. The broader point was that he shouldn't judge a relationship between a girl and guy just by observing them for an evening
an irrefutable argument is not admissible that's all.

If the blackpill says that's only about looks and hypergamy, and there's multiples counter-examples, then the blackpill isn't entirely right (like all the models of thought that try to compile human psychologies btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448

If the blackpill says that's only about looks and hypergamy, and there's multiples counter-examples, then the blackpill isn't entirely right (like all the models of thought that try to compile human psychologies btw)
taking the blackpill to the logical extreme thinking it is 100% strictly looks is ofc aspie and low iq, but it is mostly looks and every interaction between humans in life is affected by looks. Also blackpill is litterally proven by science time and time again, look at the reddit link i posted itt and the r/blackpillscience sub in general

And we're talking about IG models/Tik Tok HTB who made money with advertising and all, why would they need a betabux ? What is the share of high school/student who can compete with them in terms of income? 2-3%?

• +1
And we're talking about IG models/Tik Tok HTB who made money with advertising and all, why would they need a betabux ? What is the share of high school/student who can compete with them in terms of income? 2-3%?
outliers. Most htb are with htn or higher. I have already said this a million times itt

and beyond that:
-they could want a safe boyfriend
-they could not really be sexually attracted to them
etc
please bring in new arguments instead of reigniting old ones so that people dont have to retype shit tey already said

blackpill is falsifiable. If you manage to show yourself or find scientific studies, meta analyses, experiments etc that show a statistical trend of looks not mattering in the sexual marketplace then you have done just that. Problem is that nobody has been able to, hence the existence of this forum and the rise of incels and incel culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
to some people blackpill goes further than just looks and is a general catch all symbol for genetic determinism, but i dont think that is what we are talking about here

As the guy who has had a girlfriend that mog me and the guy who has fucked girls with boyfriend's, i can say girls always want to get the best they can have. My ex certainly left me for a better looking, cooler guy and the guy i managed to cuck was shorter and probably less cool than me, there is a lot of variables, but tbh at the end of the day most people date down because of security as i have done myself. Certainly that guy could get positively cucked or left behind at any point, dating has kind of a weird entrophy, eg. What jojocel means by proximity, or what we would call just be first, etc. But at any point who has more power, the better looking one, will always be the winning part in every relationship (i currently date really far down because I'm financially and emotionally exploitative but i could probably get a better looking girl which is also high maintenance so fuck that)

As the guy who has had a girlfriend that mog me and the guy who has fucked girls with boyfriend's, i can say girls always want to get the best they can have. My ex certainly left me for a better looking, cooler guy and the guy i managed to cuck was shorter and probably less cool than me, there is a lot of variables, but tbh at the end of the day most people date down because of security as i have done myself. Certainly that guy could get positively cucked or left behind at any point, dating has kind of a weird entrophy, eg. What jojocel means by proximity, or what we would call just be first, etc. But at any point who has more power, the better looking one, will always be the winning part in every relationship (i currently date really far down because I'm financially and emotionally exploitative but i could probably get a better looking girl which is also high maintenance so fuck that)
Yooo vinie hacker on this forum!

• JFL
Reactions: HinnieVacker
destroying the love cope in 1 post

• +1
I don't know about love. Women love the idea you represent to them. I've been in a 6+ year LTR and while ex gave everything for me and was nice and faithful, I'm a mogger and she knew that.

Anyways, I never left my guard down, all these years kept myself lookmaxed because I knew I had to keep my shit 100%> I can assure you women can change their mind about you in a very fast manner if they think they have legit reasons. Never take a woman you have for granted.

As long you keep your shit in check and you keep being the mogger she first met, you will have her "unconditional" love. Obviously I'm talking of girls with good values, you can't trust bad bitches.

Last edited:
  • +1
It is a bit comical at times

:aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

Anyway ricebros are basically JBW 2.0, so that still doesn’t count. I want to see a shitskin oofy doofy
why would you even want to oofy doofy at all. Remaining a forever virgin is better than that