Why do foids have such low standards?

Time to drop some real world experience bombs.

I'm Chadlite with slayer narty physique. I fuck lots of women from OLD. I mog all of them. I fuck them into another world. ALL of them wanted to see me again and to get into a LTR with me in the medium-longterm.

Most women that do casual sex don't do it for the sake of it, they do it with highly attractive males in hopes of getting a LTR with them. Obviously any male who is atractive won't settle with something he can replace instantly. That's why women experience high quality males but they have to settle in the end with a male much more akin to them.
based slayer drops delusion shattering truth bomb on this cope of a thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
How many times does it need to be said? Relationships and physical attraction are not the same. It didn't mean anything. Women have no standards for relationship, because the relationship itself is the goal, tolerating bad sex is a subproduct.
The only thing that matters is sexual attraction, that is, would she have had sex with that guy just for the sake of the act itself. Don't envy pre-hypergamy era oldcels, most of them weren't viewed as sexual objects by their wives. Same goes for moneymaxxers.
this + my first post in this thread should be mandatory reading for any newcommers to this tread who want to participate in the discussion and for looksmax.org users in general

i have no idea where you're living honestly. In the "conservative" slum in Eastern Europe where I live I see plain ugly short beckies date 195cm tall perfect bone structure models all the time. The younger the couples the better looking the guy is, and almost always tall.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
i have no idea where you're living honestly. In the "conservative" slum in Eastern Europe where I live plain ugly short beckies date 195cm tall perfect bone structure models all the time.
this is the other extreme of the debate and also not true. Htn is enough irl and most slayers have this PSL tier + gymmaxxed body ocasionally

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
In NL i have noticed that height has little correlation with the tier of girls a guy dates. It probably increases his pool but only in the tier he can date based on face

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind
this is the other extreme of the debate and also not true. Htn is enough irl and most slayers have this PSL tier + gymmaxxed body ocasionally
HTN is enough yes, but that still means top 20%. I exaggerated a bit but that's exactly what I mean. And they are always tall and often gymmaxed so their smv is higher.

when guys talk about top x % they forget that that includes oldcels, trucels, klinefeltercels, disabledcels etc so in reality a "top 20% precentile" looks male that we talk about on this forum (basically htn) is only about top 40%-30% ish of middle to upper class white young men (talking purely face here, you heightcopers can fuck off to r/braincels or whatever is left of it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
based slayer drops delusion shattering truth bomb on this cope of a thread
It's easy to see who has real world experience and who doesn't. The latter invent weird and intricate theories to explain the simple reality.

Women CRAVE being in a LTR. They want the best the can get in a given moment (how far they can reach depends if they follow OLD or party culture).

I've had in front of me horny women who were in a LTR and didn't want me to fuck me despite seeing crazy lust in their eyes. We can conclude there are more factors at play that make a woman stay in a LTR (emotional connection, company, inhibition...) and be faithful.

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
HTN imo actually has the biggest "range" and is the most fluid rating. Goes from 40th precentile all the way to 20th. 20th to 5th is chadlite, rarer than tat is chad. But for psl ratings are both not normaly distributed (see the BOTB post on this) and stuff like it and dick size etc dont work with a gaussian distribution irl which is why some users here rope when they find out big dicks or htns arent as rare irl as they thought it would be

yes she could, but purely objectively they are on the same looks level facially. Although if you are arguing about irl smv then a disabled fat hairy ethnic landwhale mogs henry cavill to dirt, so that would make your statement automatically true in every case but that is cheating imo
Saying landwhales SMV mog actual good looking guys is a comical exaggeration.

It's easy to see who has real world experience and who doesn't. The latter invent weird and intricate theories to explain the simple reality.

Women CRAVE being in a LTR. They want the best the can get in a given moment (how far they can reach depends if they follow OLD or party culture).

I've had in front of me horny women who were in a LTR and didn't want me to fuck me despite seeing crazy lust in their eyes. We can conclude there are more factors at play that make a woman stay in a LTR (emotional connection, company, inhibition...) and be faithful.
you are based but you need to drop the "you clearly dont have experience brah!!11!" ting as even users who claim to have experience seem to have significant differences in opinion and experience alot of times

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and CEO of Sex
Saying landwhales SMV mog actual good looking guys is a comical exaggeration.
of course but you get my point, it is cheating to go by irl smv since dudes be horny and any girl can get both ltr and ons with dudes that mog er by upwards of 2 psl

Last edited:
also @JOJOcel if that is really you in your OLD guide then you might be the biggest eyepill messiah and jaw is law demolisher on this forum and maybe psl history except for orb

you are based but you need to drop the "you clearly dont have experience brah!!11!" ting as even users who claim to have experience seem to have significant differences in opinion and experience alot of times
This forum is a shithole of crazy and deranged theories that warp reality. And all of those always come from users who have very little experience and much tales to tell. Reality is objetive and measurable.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and GoldenOrderCels
This forum is a shithole of crazy and deranged theories that warp reality. And all of those always come from users who have very little experience and much tales to tell. Reality is objetive and measurable.
i generally agree with the women want ltr statement but explain amnesia and some other users getting in lots of ons and fwb with women who dont have ltr intentions and also the overal sentiment perpetrated on the internet that will do and are doing ons/fwb without any intentions of ltr

+ your stuff on sexual availabilty is based af, reminds me of goodlookingloser

• +1
i generally agree with the women want ltr statement but explain amnesia and some other users getting in lots of ons and fwb with women who dont have ltr intentions and also the overal sentiment perpetrated on the internet that will do and are doing ons/fwb without any intentions of ltr
I've been in a long ass LTR before. I actually have a job and go out, I know my ways around people. Idk about Amnesia how "NT" he is to be a good candidate for a LTR. Women smell that shit.

And funny you say this because most women I meet, when the topic arises, claim that most men only want sex and don't care about forming a connection. The thing is that these women are fucking men out of her leagues, but these foids don't realize it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels and APJ
+ your stuff on sexual availabilty is based af, reminds me of goodlookingloser
During my college days (8 years ago) I learnt a lot from him.

• +1
i like how you and lots of other forum chads and normies say this stuff, and yet we have ppl like op comming in here and saying normies are slaying htb and stacylites jfl

During my college days (8 years ago) I learnt a lot from him.
i see killyourinnerloser as his prodigy/succesor but he is pretty bluepilled in some ways so much less good overal

i like how you and lots of other forum chads and normies say this stuff, and yet we have ppl like op comming in here and saying normies are slaying htb and stacylites jfl
Anyone that actually goes out will agree. Looks matter for OLD. NT, social circle matter most for IRL. I see what I see. Also lol at all the replies you left ITT. Staying true to your name, eh?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i see killyourinnerloser as his prodigy/succesor but he is pretty bluepilled in some ways so much less good overal
Andy is not goodlooking and he's bald. He just played the numbers game hard, that's it. Chris was years ahead of it's time. Anyone who has experience can validate what he claims.

Outside of very specific circumstances, normies can't slay. HTN+ yes.

• +1
Anyone that actually goes out will agree. Looks matter for OLD. NT, social circle matter most for IRL. I see what I see. Also lol at all the replies you left ITT. Staying true to your name, eh?
nah i was free today and was in the mood for rotting on psl forums thats why i spammed org today. Also jfl its you who is coping, also how is the blackpilled side of the argument the cope? nigga i WISH what you were saying is true, i really do. If it was i would be out there creampieing stacylites instead of rotting. I just strongly dislike coping and misinformation especially on a psl forum which is supposed to be a safe haven away from that. my name is actually ironic as i am the antithesis of everything cope

That's because there are women who are not exposed to the insane pool of men insta/old/club whores are. They get the BEST they can get in their circumstances. MOST couples irl are looksmatched, you can't deny this.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CEO of Sex
nah i was free today and was in the mood for rotting on psl forums thats why i spammed org today. Also jfl its you who is coping, also how is the blackpilled side of the argument the cope? nigga i WISH what you were saying is true, i really do. If it was i would be out there creampieing stacylites instead of rotting. I just strongly dislike coping and misinformation especially on a psl forum which is supposed to be a safe haven away from that. my name is actually ironic as i am the antithesis of everything cope
Coping is obsessing over the vertical eye length of twink models on incel forums. Most men look like shit, most men get laid. Most men have never heard of incel forums either.
If you wanna disagree, sure, idc. It won’t stop me from seeing normies slaying good looking girls whenever I go out.

Andy is not goodlooking and he's bald. He just played the numbers game hard, that's it. Chris was years ahead of it's time. Anyone who has experience can validate what he claims.
true lmao he preaches self improvement and that anyone can make it and yet he is a 6'2 white guy with htn face (if you ignore balding) and by his own admission he has about 140 lays out of like 20000 combined cold approaches and tinder swipes/matches and most of those were with either virgins (looks threshhold is lower with them) or low tier becky asians (jbw). He basically accidentally proved hypergamy and blackpill with his story

Coping is obsessing over the vertical eye length of twink models on incel forums. Most men look like shit, most men get laid. Most men have never heard of incel forums either.
If you wanna disagree, sure, idc. It won’t stop me from seeing normies slaying good looking girls whenever I go out.
coping is thinking vertical eye length doesnt matter. Go back to reddit with your normie level just be confident and social bro level takes

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
That's because there are women who are not exposed to the insane pool of men insta/old/club whores are. They get the BEST they can get in their circumstances. MOST couples irl are looksmatched, you can't deny this.
Most couples I see irl are looksmatched, yeah. But I don’t agree about the exposure thing. All these whores have insta, go to clubs etc

Most couples I see irl are looksmatched, yeah. But I don’t agree about the exposure thing. All these whores have insta, go to clubs etc
i'd argue a lot of couples are looksmatched because a lot of women for some reason have no idea the ammount of power/smv they have in the dating market in 2022. Can't count the number of times i have seen a girl be suprised at the ammount of swipes she had after opening a tinder acc for like 15 mins or be suprised and how utterly few her better looking male friend had

maybe it's best kept secret tho otherwise it will be turly ogre for a lot of men and japan will have the same problem as japan

moreplatesmoredates is arguably the better GLL offshoot

If most couples are looksmatched how can you defend your argument that normies slay or get into LTR with women leagues above them?

If most couples are looksmatched how can you defend your argument that normies slay or get into LTR with women leagues above them?
Because that’s what I see most. I still see a significant percentage of normies slaying that have no reason to.

That's funny, I've fucked plenty of girls off dating apps, my real world experience, as you put it, runs very counter to that, I remember trying to be more affectionate with FWBs and they pulled back super hard. Some plainly said I wasn't relationship material but a great casual partner and they preferred to keep it that way. Btw I have good job, finances, etc., so my betabux credentials are all right

• Hmm...
Reactions: klamus
moreplatesmoredates is arguably the better GLL offshoot
Yes, Derek. I remember him in the GLL forum. The thing is that maybe times change. Chris advice is now 13-10 years old. Very legit, but now social media has exploded and the playing field is different.
Because that’s what I see most. I still see a significant percentage of normies slaying that have no reason to.
An important topic is women's rating. There is a lot of discrepancy in how women rate. Maybe for you a MTN is slaying Stacies and they are at most HTB.

one thing i will say about this is that, personality and vibe pill genuinly matters, for men atleast when choosing a woman to LTR. So they may very well willingly ltr a looksmatched mtb even after having slain htb and stacylites. Maybe it works the other way around to hence explaining part of OPs observations (not the slaying part tho)

That's funny, I've fucked plenty of girls off dating apps, my real world experience, as you put it, runs very counter to that, I remember trying to be more affectionate with FWBs and they pulled back super hard. Some plainly said I wasn't relationship material but a great casual partner and they preferred to keep it that way. Btw I have good job, finances, etc., so my betabux credentials are all right
Did you mog them? Did you give them the best sex they ever had? Do you have a big dick?

I'm not saying you don't, but those qualities are essential.

I've been in a long ass LTR before. I actually have a job and go out, I know my ways around people. Idk about Amnesia how "NT" he is to be a good candidate for a LTR. Women smell that shit.

And funny you say this because most women I meet, when the topic arises, claim that most men only want sex and don't care about forming a connection. The thing is that these women are fucking men out of her leagues, but these foids don't realize it.
Ok this sounds right to me, if you're 'different' either as a non-neurotypical or just a guy with, let's say, very particular hobbies and opinions, and also a more disparate friend group, women can smell it and will count you out as an LTR prospect. Amnesia (as an admitted loner?) certainly seems to qualify as that and I suspect I do too.

Did you mog them? Did you give them the best sex they ever had? Do you have a big dick?
this APJ guy kind of counters a lot of the stuff taken as gospel on this forum. Especially big dick pill (my second most important belief) as he PE'd his way into a 7.25x5.5 dick and says that most women cant take it and dont partically like it and that he had better or at worst, equal experiences at 6.25x5.25 which i find very hard to believe but oh well

one thing i will say about this is that, personality and vibe pill genuinly matters, for men atleast when choosing a woman to LTR. So they may very well willingly ltr a looksmatched mtb even after having slain htb and stacylites. Maybe it works the other way around to hence explaining part of OPs observations (not the slaying part tho)
Ofc. I would gladly get with my eyes closes a HTB with good values and body over fucking forever random Stacies.

Yes, Derek. I remember him in the GLL forum. The thing is that maybe times change. Chris advice is now 13-10 years old. Very legit, but now social media has exploded and the playing field is different.

An important topic is women's rating. There is a lot of discrepancy in how women rate. Maybe for you a MTN is slaying Stacies and they are at most HTB.
A few of the examples I posted are that where faggots on lookism rated them as Stacylites (not posting here). But yeah, even slaying HTBs is a huge success.
Do women rate differently? I know when I see a good looking guy. I really doubt a foid would rate him any differently.

I mean of course I mogged them, it's online dating, the name of the game is that you clearly mog the girls you fuck, generally speaking. Of course I (probably) didn't give them the very best sex they ever had, many of these girls are app veterans or have multiple years of big-city casual dating under their belt, or serial relationships, it'd be delusional for me to think I'm top dog each time when she's fucked 20 other men. And yes, I have a big dick (after lots of PE, I was born perhaps slightly above-average) that sometimes causes logistical issues during sex.

• +1

this is also underrated. If you want to keep it casual having good dick game might actually be antithetical to that since women fall in love through sex and giving her repeated orgasms and good sex will blast her brain with oxcytocin that she links to you. Trash dick game or ogre jfl

this APJ guy kind of counters a lot of the stuff taken as gospel on this forum. Especially big dick pill (my second most important belief) as he PE'd his way into a 7.25x5.5 dick and says that most women cant take it and dont partically like it and that he had better or at worst, equal experiences at 6.25x5.25 which i find very hard to believe but oh well
7.5x5.75, give me full credit hahaha

And yeah sometimes I read stuff on the forum and on reddit that goes way counter to my experience. Not devalidating others' experiences, but I have to say it's been a shock to me over the years

I'm 7x6 and most women can easily get fucked hard and long by my dick. At first they are tight but when they are horny and very wet their pussies relaxes a lot.

Even a virgin girl who I couldn't fit even 2 fingers later on that same day got in all my cock without problems.

I no longer buy that argument. With enough arousal and lubrication they can take a a lot.

I'm 7x6 and most women can easily get fucked hard and long by my dick. At first they are tight but when they are horny and very wet their pussies relaxes a lot.

Even a virgin girl who I couldn't fit even 2 fingers later on that same day got in all my cock without problems.

I no longer buy that argument. With enough arousal and lubrication they can take a a lot.
It isn't usually girth that's the issue with penetration (I agree they can take a lot with enough arousal and prepping), it's length and not being able to do certain positions or go in fully wrt smashing the cervix. Also toothy blowjobs

this, also r/bigdickjoy, sex/life shower scene, my grandpa (jfl), overhearing drunk women etc if you are a true 7.5x5.75 apj you'd had to have run into atleast 1 girl who really liked your dick and worshipped it or you.

I mean of course I mogged them, it's online dating, the name of the game is that you clearly mog the girls you fuck, generally speaking. Of course I (probably) didn't give them the very best sex they ever had, many of these girls are app veterans or have multiple years of big-city casual dating under their belt, or serial relationships, it'd be delusional for me to think I'm top dog each time when she's fucked 20 other men. And yes, I have a big dick (after lots of PE, I was born perhaps slightly above-average) that sometimes causes logistical issues during sex.
I fuck every girl until she can't take it anymore (unless I have a bad day) and they tell me we need to stop. I make them horny as fuck, I tease them, I order them around like they are my playthings. I pierce their souls when I look at their eyes like a horny animal when I'm balls deep. I've even been told that they are a bit scared in how I look them but in a good way.

not coping btw, i am 7x5 bpel but only 6.3 nbpel in length. But i am dickpilled