Why do I have better success with stacylites and htb’s compared to mtb and ltb’s on OLD?

TallDarkAndHandsome

TallDarkAndHandsome

Iron
Why do I have better success with stacylites and htb’s compared to mtb and ltb’s on OLD? I’m getting more flaking from mid girls compared to the good looking. My theory is that being looksmatched is ideal for engagement. What do you think in regards to this?

Tagging some users:
@NZb6Air @NorwoodAscender @chrisN @pneumocystosis @manletmogger @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: nofap, manletmogger and NZb6Air
Why do I have better success with stacylites and htb’s compared to mtb and ltb’s on OLD? I’m getting more flaking from mid girls compared to the good looking. My theory is that being looksmatched is ideal for engagement. What do you think in regards to this?

Tagging some users:
Not sure I don’t speak to foids

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703 and TallDarkAndHandsome
So it's working fine. Why would you ask out to lesser girls? They smell the bullshit and flake

• Hmm...
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome
Same for me

I have a incel fat women fetish and am bbw only, but only see and get likes from mtb and never match any bbws that i want to fuck

• JFL
16 and idk bro I just don’t for some reason I never get opportunities to
You need to put yourself out there regardless how how gl you are.
I learned this the hard way….
But ur 16, you still have plenty of time but don’t waste it all away.
I’m an 22 year old unc who missed out on teen love, don’t make the same mistake as me and take every opportunity you get in hs.
I fucked up plenty of times and turned down several opportunities:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger

Tagging some users:
LTBs and MTBs usually have higher standarts because their egos are inflated

• +1
I don’t think it’s exclusive to mid girls, all girls flake but tbh yeah it’s weird, you’d expect a girl below your lookslevel to be keen but tbh your competition in sweden warps perception of lookslevels “she probably found a better chad” is my cope

• +1