why do i have no JB appeal anymore and why am i not good looking now? is it my hair?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
You all saw my threads abut "descension"

But did i really descend? I don't think so, if you think I did maybe it's just cause of better hair and skin. I legit have the same face niggas, and i think I am a chad.
I am getting surgery this november, rhinoplasty, and jaw implants for wider jaw maybe then I'll be a chad?
sorry im a shit morpher but this is just rhinoplasty for the smallest nose in the world i will makethe doctor take out all the cartilage! plus jaw implants hair grow and better skin
i will look good right? i am chadlite in this morph right?
until november...
Why do you think im repulsive to most women? What is it that's off about me, because I think I look like a normal guy at the supermarket.
Hi
284669000 331967482348357 3118589222322150683 n
283792726 723699582205174 5084087945719446768 n
284056815 134419919194490 6372105576276171267 n

B71768F4 F06B 420C 9F51 5724162CF463
634EC331 B794 49E9 B6C9 E290A32D314C
280071177 524400139177614 6938907118147838166 n

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOverCel, karbo, mogstar and 5 others
mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19681
whats so bad abour mt face tho is it my eye area or hair?
if you'd take a pic with your neutral face without aspie cheek sucking and gay squintmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Zylk
if you'd take a pic with your neutral face without aspie cheek sucking and gay squintmaxxing
I could tell you

Looks good James . Don’t listen to the virgincels here

• Love it
Reactions: bogii
Funny morphs bro but show us your real face now.

U need a lip reduction they're out of proportion with the rest of your face

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and mug
Your features became very mature after surgeries, whereas before you looked Neotnous and youthful

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
I cant tell if this is a character or not you are so bizarre

I cant tell if this is a character or not you are so bizarre
not a character this is my life im strugglign hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19301
U need a lip reduction they're out of proportion with the rest of your face
nah bro thats not the problem its bones i need more bigonial width

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18052 and isis_Bleach
show your teeth smiling

Why do you think im repulsive to most women? What is it that's off about me, because I think I look like a normal guy at the supermarket.
If people don't treat you like a normal guy, you aren't a normal guy.

You are delusional and you should get surgeries that will restore your former face back.

YOU MADE YOURSELF UGLY

seek mental help. also it looks like you can afford some expensive surgeries so just buy some of the supplements in the heightmaxxing threads. also you have a very unique face so you can definitely become somewhat famous on social media. if you want somewhat of an appeal to girls your gonna need to restore the harmony on your face which can be fixed with some surgeries and a decent diet (your literally .0111% bf) so the fat can balance out and you won't look like a starved ape. I genuinely wish you the best of luck in recovering and gaining your old life back

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName
u aren’t funny retard , never were

G o to a facial reconstruction surgeon or a psychologist at this point. Nobody cares anymore, you descended wigger, and you don't want to admit it, nor do you seem interested in looking like yourself again, so either ascend or kill yourself dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
seek mental help. also it looks like you can afford some expensive surgeries so just buy some of the supplements in the heightmaxxing threads. also you have a very unique face so you can definitely become somewhat famous on social media. if you want somewhat of an appeal to girls your gonna need to restore the harmony on your face which can be fixed with some surgeries and a decent diet (your literally .0111% bf) so the fat can balance out and you won't look like a starved ape. I genuinely wish you the best of luck in recovering and gaining your old life back
bro it was brutal nigga

i went on omegle today and i only got one girl to say im cute and show her boobs the rest either said i looked ugly like michael jackson or recognize dme from past tiktoks

• So Sad
bro it was brutal nigga
View attachment 1713467
i went on omegle today and i only got one girl to say im cute and show her boobs the rest either said i looked ugly like michael jackson or recognize dme from past tiktoks
Uk what man that pic of u blurred you look very Ramirez like. I think the problem may be your soft features and eyebrows. Also ur hair looks disgusting but the rest are top notch. Please get keratin straightening and dye it black

Uk what man that pic of u blurred you look very Ramirez like. I think the problem may be your soft features and eyebrows. Also ur hair looks disgusting but the rest are top notch. Please get keratin straightening and dye it black
what is my soft features? i think i should probably start tryna grow my eyebrows maybe
and my hair is disgusting no shower since june 7th 2021 ande dont brush it either
also ramirez is not good looking to girls only vinnie hacker is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15827
what is my soft features? i think i should probably start tryna grow my eyebrows maybe
and my hair is disgusting no shower since june 7th 2021 ande dont brush it either
also ramirez is not good looking to girls only vinnie hacker is
Ramirez mogs whoever tf that is

Ramirez mogs whoever tf that is
bro girls only want vinnie hacker how can i become his looks level
a girl on omegle said she wouldnt show her tits to me but to vinnie hacker

• JFL
bro girls only want vinnie hacker how can i become his looks level
a girl on omegle said she wouldnt show her tits to me but to vinnie hacker
U are closer to Ramirez ur disgusting hair bad skin and cheeksucking and blonde hair is what is keeping you from him

I used to jerk off to your younger self now I feel despised and regret every semen I shed for you

U are closer to Ramirez ur disgusting hair bad skin and cheeksucking and blonde hair is what is keeping you from him
my hair is good my skin is decent i dont cheek suck it does that when i talk and i can dye my hair blonde to get vinnie hacker looks nigga this is a process!

• WTF
my hair is good my skin is decent i dont cheek suck it does that when i talk and i can dye my hair blonde to get vinnie hacker looks nigga this is a process!
U need dark hair and brows

ur hair is so dogshit its not even funny at this point.

found your looksmatch bro

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Nautica and Deleted member 16221
ur hair is so dogshit its not even funny at this point.
idk man i mean i dont wash it or anything but black women compliment it at work

• +1
u need dental implants. not veeners. ur bone structure is rotting away

u need dental implants. not veeners. ur bone structure is rotting away
i think ill just get rhinoplasty and then ill look ideal to girls

No offense but i was eating food and watching your face made me skip my meal, fuck you lol

“This forum isn’t 80% Indian” :soy::soy: @Biggdink @Johanjohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back