Why do I have so much wisdom yet never use it on myself

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
My soundtrack
I swear I can give the best advice to people on their life problems but yet I can never do it to myself. I would tell people not to rot in there room all day go to college start a career you have a passion for looks aren’t everything and should not take over their life spend your time with friends and family. Yet I do exactly the opposite with myself even though Ik how to fix it. I feel like a lot of user feel the same way. This site is a shit hole yet ima till be here today and tommorow shit posting 😂 ,it really is over for me.

• WTF
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
curse of depootcels

• Woah
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
U are regarded

Advice is worthless, everyone knows the right thing to do generally but the specifics and real life practicals are what stops them. Muhhhh work hard and don't waste your time, work hard at what tho

High iq niggas always advice everyone but dont use their advice on themselves

My soundtrack
I swear I can give the best advice to people on their life problems but yet I can never do it to myself. I would tell people not to rot in there room all day go to college start a career you have a passion for looks aren’t everything and should not take over their life spend your time with friends and family. Yet I do exactly the opposite with myself even though Ik how to fix it. I feel like a lot of user feel the same way. This site is a shit hole yet ima till be here today and tommorow shit posting 😂 ,it really is over for me.

High inhib = death

It's easy to give advice, it's a whole other thing to make things happen.