How do I cope with being a subhuman genetic failure?

Facecel

Facecel

Iron
I know it’s over and I should probably end my life but I don’t have the balls to do so , I’ve tried softmaxxing but it doesn’t help my subhuman ass , I’ve been 110 pounds at 5’5 and had nice ripped abs , but it never helped me attract women , so i know it’s over , i currently work ,jerk off,gym, smoke, game, that’s it. I don’t know what to do anymore, I feel like everyday I do the same shit , what makes my life a living hell is the fact that I’m low IQ and ugly, I can’t think for shit and help myself in anyway , I know that I’m doomed and destined for hell, but their has to be something I can do that I haven’t thought of to help me cope with being a genetic failure.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Mewton, iitsnik and 6 others
I love niggers tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Alt Number 3
IMG 3861

Mogs me brutally, your legit chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, noodlelover, dehydrated and 5 others
Eat eggs

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Facecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Facecel and ElTruecel
IMG 3227

Queen marika.. at whom were you so angry at?

• WTF
Reactions: Facecel
Watch Savvyguy

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i feel the same rn. idk im gonna prepare myself for heaven

• So Sad
u are not even ugly
for lifemax enter crime get a latina pussy and do drugs

• JFL
u are not even ugly
for lifemax enter crime get a latina pussy and do drugs
To be real with you men rating me doesn’t mean a damn thing, and I have been trying to lifemax, hasn’t helped me yet , I’m still KHHV

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and watah
i feel like that sometimes too. for now im using drugs and fuck it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and Facecel
shit life. i will reincarnate hopefully.
I hope I don’t , I want want to live anymore or anything, I’m so tired of trying and trying and nothing working out for me

I hope I don’t , I want want to live anymore or anything, I’m so tired of trying and trying and nothing working out for me
when you're at that point, maybe just live life to the fullest and without worries. not ironically getting into crime, quick money and paying for ll shit

• So Sad
when you're at that point, maybe just live life to the fullest and without worries. not ironically getting into crime, quick money and paying for ll shit
I’m a dumbass and spend all my money on energy drinks ,I’m glad I don’t have kids or anyone to take care of , everything just seems so fucking boring now , I don’t have fun doing anything anymore, I just want to die in my sleep, I hate seeing my face everyday, somedays I don’t even look in the mirror, and yeah I avoid problems as much as I can , I’m not afraid of people or anything,I’ve realized fighting and arguing is for broke dumb people

• So Sad
Reactions: Clark69
please continue living. meanwhile today is my day. I will no longer take this. it's over.

I’m a dumbass and spend all my money on energy drinks ,I’m glad I don’t have kids or anyone to take care of , everything just seems so fucking boring now , I don’t have fun doing anything anymore, I just want to die in my sleep, I hate seeing my face everyday, somedays I don’t even look in the mirror, and yeah I avoid problems as much as I can , I’m not afraid of people or anything,I’ve realized fighting and arguing is for broke dumb people
do u do drugs? its the best thing u can do now. its better living stoned than dead. do some easy online scams too, thats what im focusing now

please continue living. meanwhile today is my day. I will no longer take this. it's over.
My life is horrible , I would do anything to be avg looking, I know avg looking guys who slay, being NT is cope , if you’re attractive or avg you’d pull
do u do drugs? its the best thing u can do now. its better living stoned than dead. do some easy online scams too, thats what im focusing now
idk if you read my posts but I’m seriously low IQ man , I’m not saying this just to be edgy etc, I literally can’t think for shit , and yea I’ve been abusing caffeine, I smoke weed every now and then , and I do zyns daily, I still hate my life , I don’t drink tho , that Lowers your IQ even more

time no moneymaxx, build a business/career or smth and get surgeries in a few years + geomaxx. Better than just rot tbh.

And you can get laid as subhuman, trust me I've met some ugly ass ethnics and even them can get laid. It just takes A LOT of work compared to average guys, and let alone Chads.

If everything fails, at least you'll be rich.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Idk if you’re trolling but I eat pasture raised soy free eggs , it makes my digestion worse but it’s low calories and it helping me on my cut rn , I see no point in building muscle tbh , I used to be a gymcel but it never made me happy or anything.The only thing I do for exercise is cardio, I try running 5 days a week for a hour on the treadmill or stairmaster, but seeing beautiful women in the gym knowing I will never get the chance to be with them makes me not want to go anymore

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
My life is horrible , I would do anything to be avg looking, I know avg looking guys who slay, being NT is cope , if you’re attractive or avg you’d pull

idk if you read my posts but I’m seriously low IQ man , I’m not saying this just to be edgy etc, I literally can’t think for shit , and yea I’ve been abusing caffeine, I smoke weed every now and then , and I do zyns daily, I still hate my life , I don’t drink tho , that Lowers your IQ even more
if you are 18+ honestly i dont think weed will fuck your brain so much anymore. if you are low iq, take something like modafinil. btw, being active > being low iq. take some drug that motivates u and go. most part of the forum are high iq and they dont do nothing useful

time no moneymaxx, build a business/career or smth and get surgeries in a few years + geomaxx. Better than just rot tbh.

And you can get laid as subhuman, trust me I've met some ugly ass ethnics and even them can get laid. It just takes A LOT of work compared to average guys, and let alone Chads.

If everything fails, at least you'll be rich.
I’m trying ,and yea I know subhumans who get laid too , but as for me I know I’m cooked , it seriously never began for me, knowing that I’m subhuman and low IQ makes me not want to try at life anymore but I know I have too

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
if you are 18+ honestly i dont think weed will fuck your brain so much anymore. if you are low iq, take something like modafinil. btw, being active > being low iq. take some drug that motivates u and go. most part of the forum are high iq and they dont do nothing useful
Yea I know , its just that weed makes me a lazy fuck and paranoid sometimes, and bet goodlooks, ima look into that

I’m trying ,and yea I know subhumans who get laid too , but as for me I know I’m cooked , it seriously never began for me, knowing that I’m subhuman and low IQ makes me not want to try at life anymore but I know I have too
IQ is highly overrated. There a bunch of high IQ tards out there who will die being mediocre and will never build anything meaningful in their lives.

there's alway something you can do man. Will it be easy? Hell no but yeah you got the point. Either way, I think having any sort of goal is extremely healthy for people. I think we, especially men, really need to have something we're working on and improving to get some satisfaction or a feeling of accomplishment in life, otherwise it's really just like you said, doing the same over and over.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Facecel
Don’t rope gang , if heaven and hell are real then you’re going to spend eternity in hell for killing yourself , just live life, I don’t plan on roping but if I died rn I’d be glad and wouldn’t care

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@HitAndRun @EggKing @TheDarkEnigma could he run Edgar game. Btw @TheDarkEnigma he lives around ur area
its underrated but u will never get a white girl or anything over mtb

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@HitAndRun @EggKing @TheDarkEnigma could he run Edgar game. Btw @TheDarkEnigma he lives around ur area
Does this website show my location? How tf do you know where I’m at😭

its underrated but u will never get a white girl or anything over mtb
True. Edgars only get hoodrats or street trash icl.
Does this website show my location? How tf do you know where I’m at😭
U said u were in NYC a few times before and said the specific area as well

• +1

Not on this website , I did on TikTok😭but i privated that vid , I don’t want ppl knowing where im at , what’s your name on TikTok? I’m guessing you follow me on there?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Not on this website , I did on TikTok😭but i privated that vid , I don’t want ppl knowing where im at , what’s your name on TikTok? I’m guessing you follow me on there?
Yea

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

your legit giga retarded bro, u seethed that i posted ur face when i literally just screenshotted a video from your tik tok

which you advertised this thread on btw

• JFL
Reactions: Facecel, Deleted member 64865 and ElTruecel
your legit giga retarded bro, u seethed that i posted ur face when i literally just screenshotted a video from your tik tok

what's his looks level? is he really a subhuman/truecel

• +1
Reactions: Facecel and yeeyeeslayer

Bro keeps it real🗿

Don’t rope gang , if heaven and hell are real then you’re going to spend eternity in hell for killing yourself , just live life, I don’t plan on roping but if I died rn I’d be glad and wouldn’t care
true

• +1
Reactions: Facecel and Deleted member 64865
He mogs me pretty hard on face frame pheno money everything

Ban this fakecel spic

Ban this fakecel spic
Do you really think if I was getting girls I’d be on this 😂, I’m not Braden , if I was getting play I wouldn’t even be on lookmaxxing or .is forums dumbass.Im a real Truecel weirdo

Ban this fakecel spic
im a ugly subhuman piece of shit , if I mog you ( which I doubt I do ) then it’s over for you and me

im a ugly subhuman piece of shit , if I mog you ( which I doubt I do ) then it’s over for you and me
Stop trolling truecels like me you fucking shitskin

• WTF