Why do I miss htncel

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,115
Reputation
33,884
Fuck the guy was an utter faggot


But I fucking miss him bro

He was one of the first users I spoke too


I swear this forum changes so much

When I was a grey in December and Jan all the users were different :hnghn:

I wonder how the 24cels feel
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shedontluv-U, price., Nectar and 5 others
what do u know bout xzylecrey...
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar, Resonant and TGUN.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price., yasuoh and Resonant
2019 was the best year tbh, me, marlon and master were together those times
 
  • JFL
Reactions: price. and maxirraret
you miss him because you have no friends irl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
you miss him because you have no friends irl
I am better looking than you

I have more money than you

I have more status than you

I am better than you in every aspect in life
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool, price. and Resonant
I am better looking than you

I have more money than you

I have more status than you

I am better than you in every aspect in life
thats a cope want to go face for face?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
thats a cope want to go face for face?
IMG 1651
IMG 1054


Run it faggot.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and price.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keubool, walnut456, Resonant and 1 other person

Similar threads

lemon67
Replies
7
Views
30
idfkwtr
idfkwtr
i6w9
Replies
11
Views
40
i6w9
i6w9
pleasevanity
Replies
3
Views
42
ANON
ANON
g4rlic
Replies
7
Views
54
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
vux
Replies
6
Views
51
brojackson
brojackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top