Why do I never got energy to go outside?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
What can of subhuman trait is this? Some jit I know that used be my chocolate plug in 8th grade invited me to the beach

I wanted to go with all my heart but I ain't feel like it, am I low T?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 6403, Growth Plate and 3 others
My new bedsheets are so comfy and warm, I never wanna leave the bed once I lay on it now. They look the same/are the same model as the other ones so it's just a fix really.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Adriana Lima and PYT

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate and PYT
My new bedsheets are so comfy and warm, I never wanna leave the bed once I lay on it now. They look the same/are the same model as the other ones so it's just a fix really.
Same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
you are depressed brother

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Hozay
Unironically what is a chocolate plug?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and PYT
Unironically what is a chocolate plug?
He just used to sell me chocolate when I was hungry randomly, it's those long one dollar bars niggas used to sell for school, I forgot why he sold them I think it was for his little sister or sum

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and SkinjobCatastrophe
He just used to sell me chocolate when I was hungry randomly, it's those long one dollar bars niggas used to sell for school, I forgot why he sold them I think it was for his little sister or sum
I see jfl I thought it was slang for some type of drugs. This dude in my high school used to buy boxes of candy bars from costco then he would sell them for like 2.50 a piece at school, he made quite a profit from it but the principal made him stop selling it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I wish I had a car

public transit is shit in my area

I see jfl I thought it was slang for some type of drugs. This dude in my high school used to buy boxes of candy bars from costco then he would sell them for like 2.50 a piece at school, he made quite a profit from it but the principal made him stop selling it
>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE MONEY IN SCHOOL
741B34A9 A039 440D 921B 10B1F2C5E5FC

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Your brain chemistry is maybe fucked , your brain know it can get more dopamine by staying in the house rotting rather than going out, so naturally it encourages you to stay in the house. I had the same kind of problem during my teenage year a bit and it kept me from fully enjoying those years . Reset your brain asap and enjoy your years cause you don't want to regret not enjoying your best years.

And ik you can sometime just want stay in the house to chill but you said you really wanted to go.