why do i still have acne?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
is it high estrigen? i avoid gmo, processed, polyunsaturated shit. got pretty good diet id say. good sleep, hygiene etc. my family said they didnt have acne as bad as mine. what could be causing this? :unsure:

High DHT and lack of sunlight.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
High DHT and lack of sunlight.
i get 30 min sun on full body most days of the week, with 1 min on balls, cock and perineum. k2 mk7 and calcium also

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Solution
i get 30 min sun on full body most days of the week, with 1 min on balls, cock and perineum. k2 mk7 and calcium also
Idk then those 2 fixed it for me and I had acne since puberty and well in my 20s. I've always had very oily skin but when I hopped on fin because I was losing hair, it immediately reduced the oiliness of my skin and acne by about 80%. Tanning and sea salt water during the summer helped with the last remaining bit.
Maybe you're allergic to something you eat, like lactose. You can try accutane as well but there's risk of hair loss sides, so i'd first try out finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Idk then those 2 fixed it for me and I had acne since puberty and well in my 20s. I've always had very oily skin but when I hopped on fin because I was losing hair, it immediately reduced the oiliness of my skin and acne by about 80%. Tanning and sea salt water during the summer helped with the last remaining bit.
Maybe you're allergic to something you eat, like lactose. You can try accutane as well but there's risk of hair loss sides, so i'd first try out finasteride
if dht will make my chin grow, i might be fine to have acne for a while ngl