Why do Indians get failo’d so hard? East and SE asian males are preferred over Indians. Womens preference for ethnic males in order

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
B927434B B404 4EC5 97D8 D317B50F3D05

So statistically WHITE women prefer in order:

1. Whites- caucasoid
2. Latinos, caucasoid/mongoloid, tanned black hair
3. Blacks- negroid, black
4. Filipinos, mongoloid/australoids
5. East Asians, mongoloids
6. Indians , caucasoids

so white women dislike the most- east asians and indians. but they prefer east asians over indians despite asians having a more feminine phenotype

Filipinos are 53% Southeast Asia and Oceania, 36% East Asian, 5% Southern European

Southeast asians are australoids

5C16E766 42E7 4AB2 A83B 3948CBF5977F

39E11113 D79B 4DF2 BF64 F17639A5D2F8

But anyways this descending order of womens preferences for ethnic males suggests they have a preferences for the the more masculine phenotypes, caucasoids, negroids, and mongoloids mixed with caucasoids.

Then the most feminine phenotypes being last- mongoloids

Until Indians get sat right at the bottom despite being caucasoids? This doesn’t correlate with the rest of the preferences

Why are Indians even more unattractive than the most feminine phenotype?

Or do Indian men not marry white women for cultural reasons and usually marry their own whereas Asians don’t care as much?

Attachments

• 096F857C-ABE8-4330-9101-F1BFE174737F.jpeg
    096F857C-ABE8-4330-9101-F1BFE174737F.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
@Jamesothy this is what filipinos are

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 12002
indians stick to their own. i believe they have the strongest pressure to marry within their group, so yeah even if rakshit poojay wants to marry becky he can’t because his dumb dravidian ape parents will banish him for eternity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21863 and 13 others
indians stick to their own. i believe they have the strongest pressure to marry within their group, so yeah even if rakshit poojay wants to marry becky he can’t because his dumb dravidian ape parents will banish him for eternity
why strong pressure?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
why strong pressure?
i can’t say for certain but sticking to one’s own is more assuring than marrying into a foreign (potentially hostile) group. anyways, south asians can be strange about family relations. incest is huge there

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Blkpill Godfather
that. And shit coloring

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
for example, half curry nic kaufmann. Has curry features but halo'd hard by his coloring. He'd be posting on here if he had curry coloring

Attachments

• nic-kaufmann-junge-tiktok-interview-app-instagram-youtube-social-media.jpg
    nic-kaufmann-junge-tiktok-interview-app-instagram-youtube-social-media.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 84254a9d6b1b254ace643baf45f30f53.jpeg
    84254a9d6b1b254ace643baf45f30f53.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Xangsane and güss
for example, half curry nic kaufmann. Has curry features but halo'd hard by his coloring. He'd be posting on here if he had curry coloring
Reminder, this guy became a FAMOUS tik toker. With his coloring alone. if all currycels had this coloring. They wouldnt be a sub human race

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Munshi, Xangsane and 2 others
Legit, even intercaste marriages are sort of becoming more popular, interracial marriage is family suicide in 80%+ cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and güss
i can’t say for certain but sticking to one’s own is more assuring than marrying into a foreign (potentially hostile) group. anyways, south asians can be strange about family relations. incest is huge there
ah makes sense actually. i wonder whether white women would rate an indian or east asian higher

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
There are some Filipinos with good bone structure & decent height in the west. I work with one that's over 6ft and a female Filipina that's around 5'9".

Indians are more dysgenic + bad diets (no or limited meat/fish/dairy even after they move to the west). This stunts their height and facial development because they aren't masticating on tough foods like meat.

its cause of the dark rape triad

you see an indian > "hes going to rape me"

vs

indians are 26x more likely to rape, and foids are afraid of it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rayman, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
My indian mom straight up told me not to marry an indian girl ever

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
My indian mom straight up told me not to marry an indian girl ever
are indian girls really that bad? anyways, your mom is an outlier. but good for you i guess. you can bag a white girl without judgement

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Their own females don't even want far east Asians. Half they guys there are stuck in their room playing video games as virgins. Indians at least have forced marriages where females have to complym

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet, freiza and 2 others
are indian girls really that bad? anyways, your mom is an outlier. but good for you i guess. you can bag a white girl without judgement
I don't remember the exact circumstances but I know a WMIF couple where by deciding to marry a white dude this Indian woman is basically nuking her entire brahmin family line and the guy is going to inherit all of their property.

• +1
Reactions: güss
I don't know. If my mom and sister are anything to go off of then they're materialistic spoiled drama queens. Though that might just be western women in general. Or even just women in general

• +1
Reactions: güss
Their own females don't even want far east Asians. Half they guys there are stuck in their room playing video games as virgins. Indians at least have forced marriages where females have to complym
This is true too, I work with a legit subhuman Indian guy who has to be under 5ft and I overheard that this guy got married.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Lawton88
its not a buffett at a restaurant where female pick and choose with all the options infront of them but alot of males want to analyze statistics

just be ethnic and approach white women theory

but they prefer blacks over asians and blacks are literally black
on that case, i dont wanna sound bluepilled but it could be that girls are embarassed to be with an indian even if they find him attractive. if media says blacks have thundercocks foids will rush to fuck them. But media says curries are dirty,ugly losers. Therefore resulting curries at the bottom.

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
  • +1
ik one curry who married a swiss girl whos tall.
his parents must be decently westernized.
My parents married intercaste and even then there was tension

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and rand anon
  • +1
his parents must be decently westernized.
My parents married intercaste and even then there was tension
ye they live in New zealand. Ik him personally and hes 6'0 beardcel gym maxxer. To me hes like psl 3.5-4. He also has a huge sleeve tattoo which i guess the foid is into.

• Woah
  • +1
ye they live in New zealand. Ik him personally and hes 6'0 beardcel gym maxxer. To me hes like psl 3.5-4. He also has a huge sleeve tattoo which i guess the foid is into.
shes like 5'11-6'0 i believe so his son will mog

• Woah
There are some Filipinos with good bone structure & decent height in the west. I work with one that's over 6ft and a female Filipina that's around 5'9".
i highly doubt you know a 5'9 filipina lol

most are study cels in my high school

Interracial marriage = disowned.
Indian culture is quite insular for the most part
so i could never get an indian gf as a white guy? even if i betabuxxed?:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel
u have good bones, but its ur fucking coloring that failos. If the curry ik irl fucked a 6'0 swiss foid u can too. Just coloring maxx and run bbc game

• +1
its not a buffett at a restaurant where female pick and choose with all the options infront of them but alot of males want to analyze statistics
tinder literally is

@SubhumanCurrycel
u have good bones, but its ur fucking coloring that failos. If the curry ik irl fucked a 6'0 swiss foid u can too. Just coloring maxx and run bbc game
also tattoo maxx if u can. 90% sure thats what halo'd the curry ik

@SubhumanCurrycel
but life fuel for u , atleast one polish girl liked u

• +1
  • +1
so i could never get an indian gf as a white guy? even if i betabuxxed?:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Depends on her parents and how dependent/close to them she is.
If her parents are born and spent majority of their life in India there is low chance.
If her parents are decently westernized and spent 1 decade + then perhaps yea.

But if she doesn't give a fuck about her parents considerations it doesn't matter white guys would be more attractive to her anyways.

u can, if ur atleast 5/10 5'10+ white guy. Just run jbw game i guess
but @SubhumanCurrycel just said they'd get disowned for interracial marriage

• +1
Depends on her parents and how dependent/close to them she is.
If her parents are born and spent majority of their life in India there is low chance.
If her parents are decently westernized and spent 1 decade + then perhaps yea.

But if she doesn't give a fuck about her parents considerations it doesn't matter white guys would be more attractive to her anyways.
bro most indian foids would suck a 5'3 white guy dry jfl

• +1
but @SubhumanCurrycel just said they'd get disowned for interracial marriage
depends which part ig, nowadays currycels are westernized. Plus ur white. Curries worship whites. Just run jbw game

• +1
bro most indian foids would suck a 5'3 white guy dry jfl
Yea but theyd never bring him home and introduce to parents as an LTR.
Fucking is a whole other thing theyd whore themselves out any chance they get to a white guy

Yea but theyd never bring him home and introduce to parents as an LTR.
Fucking is a whole other thing theyd whore themselves out any chance they get to a white guy
hmmmm true, i feel like op has a chance with a pajeeta stacy. Just go for curry foids in the west

• +1