Why do Indians get failo’d so hard? East and SE asian males are preferred over Indians. Womens preference for ethnic males in order

@SubhumanCurrycel
why are u still here if u ascended with polish becky

bro most indian foids would suck a 5'3 white guy dry jfl
depends which part ig, nowadays currycels are westernized. Plus ur white. Curries worship whites. Just run jbw game
Depends on her parents and how dependent/close to them she is.
If her parents are born and spent majority of their life in India there is low chance.
If her parents are decently westernized and spent 1 decade + then perhaps yea.

But if she doesn't give a fuck about her parents considerations it doesn't matter white guys would be more attractive to her anyways.
idk man i even tried to put myself on tinder india and the girls didnt seem interested despite being blonde + light blue eyes+frauded to htn and 5'10

the few matches i got didnt wanna talk or just didnt seem to like me

idk man i even tried to put myself on tinder india and the girls didnt seem interested despite being blonde + light blue eyes+frauded to htn and 5'10

why are u ruining ur white genetics with pajeeta anyways

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

girls in korea will go up and down for u. go there instead and slay some stacies

Try your luck with east asian girls then

Indians tend to be boneless with shitty undertones due to their admixture with oceanid populations

Indians tend to be boneless with shitty undertones due to their admixture with oceanid populations
cant they fix it with skin bleaching and caretone

lemme link bro u matched with a foid

• JFL
just be chad theory strikes back, go grow some hair and slay boyo

• JFL
Those are edited pics + in Poland but yea hair + colouring holds me back from appeal

@SubhumanCurrycel
morphed version of u but still. life fuel

• +1
I see

Sidenote, how haven't u ascended? If I remember right aren't u like a PSL 5 bone mogger? How do u do on OLD?
I tried OLD swiped legitimately.

Matched with like 4 or 5, 2 where bots, 2 were landwhales 1 decent match but didnt respond
Was a week.

• +1

Matched with like 4 or 5, 2 where bots, 2 were landwhales 1 decent match but didnt respond
Was a week.
bro did u match with a decent white foid on ur real tinder? without edited pics

• +1
bro @SubhumanCurrycel ur situation reminds me of nitesh pillai (a dravidian chad on tiktok) both u and him would ascend with skin bleaching + neoris

• +1
bro did u match with a decent white foid on ur real tinder? without edited pics
Yea they were decent NT pics too, cant remembr hr race exactly but she was gl only 1 match like that tho and no response.
Too busy replying to Chads DM's :woke:

bone mogger? @SubhumanCurrycel

Attachments

• 10-1.jpg
    10-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yea they were decent NT pics too, cant remembr hr race exactly but she was gl only 1 match like that tho and no response.
Too busy replying to Chads DM's :woke:
damn brutal just run bbc game like nitesh

• +1

Was a week.
Where are u based out of?

I'm from California, get decent matches and can setup dates at PSL 4.5. We hve similar pheno but u bonemog me. Ur bald too though right? That's prob the main issue

• +1
is pakicel still around. Was active when i was lurking a while back

• +1

I'm from California, get decent matches and can setup dates at PSL 4.5. We hve similar pheno but u bonemog me. Ur bald too though right? That's prob the main issue
Yea, im from New Zealand.
I don't doubt its an area thing somewhat the population density is low where I live (not in the city) so not that many users on OLD.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

just bleachmaxx brooo!!

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Yea, im from New Zealand.
I don't doubt its an area thing somewhat the population density is low where I live (not in the city) so not that many users on OLD.
That makes more sense

ur competition on OLD

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
wot fr???
Yes its kind of weird ngl, he started off in bollywood but never really got any big main roles (probably due to colouring) but had decent success in Hollywood

@rand anon

just lol, sendhil is chad bone strucutre wise and married polsih ltb

Yes its kind of weird ngl, he started off in bollywood but never really got any big main roles (probably due to colouring) but had decent success in Hollywood
brutail fair and lovely pill

• JFL
idk bout movies but he's been on a few CW and NBC shows
bro ignoring all the racism, i assume u are dravidian. The ideal thing to do is marry some tall (5'7+) white becky and ascend ur genetics. Ur kids coloring are likely to get better too.

bro ignoring all the racism, i assume u are dravidian. The ideal thing to do is marry some tall (5'7+) white becky and ascend ur genetics. Ur kids coloring are likely to get better too.
im sure subhumancurrycel can also do this if he gets hair

Simple. The avg curry has low sex appeal.

but guys now that we think about it, why are dravidians doing worse than blacks. Dravidians and blacks are both very dark skinned. But women still choose black people? What is it about dravidians that they dont like? Genuine question?

but guys now that we think about it, why are dravidians doing worse than blacks. Dravidians and blacks are both very dark skinned. But women still choose black people? What is it about dravidians that they dont like? Genuine question?
Avg black male is 5'9 avg dravidian is like 5'6-7 that alone creates a huge disparity.

Jfl:forcedsmile:, besides the fact that I’m a gigamanlet, I’m too non NT to do well on dates and not gl enough to slay, that’s never happening :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Simple. The avg curry has low sex appeal.
ye but i feel like dravidians need to whitemaxx, was just looking at this guy. insane bones but idk why he doesnt slay according to some people

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
Jfl:forcedsmile:, besides the fact that I’m a gigamanlet, I’m too non NT to do well on dates and not gl enough to slay, that’s never happening :feelsrope::feelsrope:
whats ur height

ye but i feel like dravidians need to whitemaxx, was just looking at this guy. insane bones but idk why he doesnt slay according to some people
this guy is about 6'1 btw so not all dravidians are manlets??!?!

The avg Dravidian looks nothing like this guy.