WHY do light skins have the perfect skin, how do I get it.

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Guys like this in school could literally slay any fucking type of woman, the bhad bhabie, the Stacy, the Zelda girl. Like, the flexibility of this breed of light skin is annoying and it’s my looksmax goal for sure. How do I get that soft yellow color, my ideas are tretinoin for collagen and color, vitamin c (idk) lots of carrots for carotene glow. Or maybe that’s the wrong approach, “skin lightening” does not work because it makes skin like this pasty unnatural color. Just look at all Indian males who skin whiten.

Attachments

• 07D37DA6-0FB0-4CAE-BCF4-F110E1893E31.png
    07D37DA6-0FB0-4CAE-BCF4-F110E1893E31.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 2EA1C277-CBD3-49F0-9C11-D5709BED90B7.jpeg
    2EA1C277-CBD3-49F0-9C11-D5709BED90B7.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 267
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and socaldude12
" the bhad bhabie "
75deda7baa642a1d35061f89a802afbe  bad family photos ugly kids

FUCK THAT FROG LOOKING UGLY WHORE I WOULD SLAP CHRISTIANITY IN Her WORTHLESS FUCKING HEAD

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, 5'8manlet and 10 others
Chrome 2020 07 04 22 01 18

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 6 others
light skin is better than dark and shit skin, but tanned skin mogs'em all.
Also the carotene accumulation would make your skin become yellow (as yellow). Google carotenosis.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mouthbreath, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Guys like this in school could literally slay any fucking type of woman, the bhad bhabie, the Stacy, the Zelda girl. Like, the flexibility of this breed of light skin is annoying and it’s my looksmax goal for sure. How do I get that soft yellow color, my ideas are tretinoin for collagen and color, vitamin c (idk) lots of carrots for carotene glow. Or maybe that’s the wrong approach, “skin lightening” does not work because it makes skin like this pasty unnatural color. Just look at all Indian males who skin whiten.
Light skin niggas are soft. Nothing to be proud about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, SadnessWYJ and maxxedfalloutdweller
Just don't go in the sun for a couple years

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and maxxedfalloutdweller
real black niggas handle the glocks while soft skin niggas play with cocks
I can’t take the Tyrone path, if I could I would. But my personality irl is soft more so, and I need to have that skin color. But it doesn’t just look like a simply lighter color, it’s like he eats something to get that color idk how to explain it.

I can’t take the Tyrone path, if I could I would. But my personality irl is soft more so, and I need to have that skin color. But it doesn’t just look like a simply lighter color, it’s like he eats something to get that color idk how to explain it.
its time to rapmaxx

THEN WHY ARE U ROASTING YOURSELF YOU SELH HATING CUCK JFL
View attachment 602601
I’m just keeping it real . Light skins are soft and weak bbc reigns supreme. It’s better to acknowledge it than to act like it doesn’t exist .

Bullshit only becouse they are in the hood and NT its over if ur white and cuck

Christianity is degenerated cucked, son
QUIT CALLING ME SON OR I WILL SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR WORTHLESS FUCKING SKULL YOU DEGENERATE
23ZIKA articleLarge

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
go fuck yourself,son
SUBMASSIVE REPLY, NEVER EXPECTED MORE OF YOU PATHETIC CUCK
KILL YOURSELF CLOSETED TRANNY BEFORE SMASH YOUR HEAD INTO THE PAVEMENT YOU PEAHEAD FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
SUBMASSIVE REPLY, NEVER EXPECTED MORE OF YOU PATHETIC CUCK
KILL YOURSELF CLOSETED TRANNY BEFORE SMASH YOUR HEAD INTO THE PAVEMENT YOU PEAHEAD FAGGOT
cool, son

makeup son have you heard it

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
cope
She mogs 98% of women, easy
you'll never have this, even in your most vivid lucid dream.
is she gigi hadid? isn't she a surgerymaxxed palestinian femcel? JFL

her skin looks like sausage btw.

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
BEST PHENO EVER
tanned
green eyes
brown hair
harmony
It's only best pheno for males, also blue eyes are better. Darker = more masculine

This is or blonde are the best pheno for females. On males it looks subhuman

BEST PHENO EVER
tanned
green eyes
brown hair
harmony
It's only best pheno for males, also blue eyes are better. Darker = more masculine
View attachment 631128
This is or blonde are the best pheno for females. On males it looks subhuman
View attachment 631132

I disagree
Light Brown hair
Brown eyesbrows & lashes
Mildy tanned white skin
Green/Blue Eyes.

Regarding females, i would agree with you if you had posted one of natural hair color, which doesn't seem to be the case.

I disagree
Light Brown hair
Brown eyesbrows & lashes
Mildy tanned white skin
Green/Blue Eyes.
View attachment 631354

Regarding females, i would agree with you if you had posted one of natural hair color, which doesn't seem to be the case.
Light brown hair maybe, but for eyebrows and beard definitely darker

Have a warm caramel skin tone