Why do niggas act like atheism/lack of religion causes women to be whores?

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
There are so many muslim and christian girls who are giant whores under the pretense of only "god/allah can judge me", even after decades of social conditioning and pressure to behave conservatively. The only thing preventing them from being like that in previous times was the strict rules on women (ie lack of rights, no social mobility etc), but none of those are exclusive with lack of religion.

A lot of nazis, CCP founders, russian bolsheviks, etc were atheist/agnostic but they had the most hardline views on women/promiscuity, especially compared to modern religious interpretations.

@TRUE_CEL @WannabeJock @masaka @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Lmao, ✿👍col and 10 others
what do hindu girls who are whores say? only ganesh can judge me?

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Lmao, ChristianChad and 11 others
There are so many muslim and christian girls who are giant whores under the pretense of only "god/allah can judge me", even after decades of social conditioning and pressure to behave conservatively. The only thing preventing them from being like that in previous times was the strict rules on women (ie lack of rights, no social mobility etc), but none of those are exclusive with lack of religion.

A lot of nazis, CCP founders, russian bolsheviks, etc were atheist/agnostic but they had the most hardline views on women/promiscuity, especially compared to modern religious interpretations.

I don't disagree with u bro, why tag me lol

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

Because it does… religion acts as an anchor for both men and women making people feel guilty of doing ceartian actions such as having high body count

I myself have a low body count due to religion without it I’d be a man slag like every male ancestor I have in my lineage

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and curryslayerordeath
Atheist bitches tend to be more obnoxious than the average for women which is already very high

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AlexanderTheGreat11, Chadeep and 3 others
what do hindu girls who are whores say? only ganesh can judge me?
i live in america tbh, i dont know any actual hindu girls. most curry girls are giant JBW/BBC whores as soon as they leave the house :hnghn::hnghn:
even pakis with conservative parents, which was a brutal blackpill when i saw it.
I don't disagree with u bro, why tag me lol
for input bro ion want a dead thread

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and FailedNormieManlet
Women have been whores since the dawn of man and it's never going to change. Niggas really be acting like foids just started to become degenerates out of nowhere 😭

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, 189 and curryslayerordeath
Because it does… religion acts as an anchor for both men and women making people feel guilty of doing ceartian actions such as having high body count

I myself have a low body count due to religion without it I’d be a man slag like every male ancestor I have in my lineage
isnt the punishment the exact same no matter the promiscuity if you break your initial marriage purity? like if a muslim girl sleeps with a ton of guys vs sleeps with a few guys, isnt she fucked both ways (as long as she didnt wait till marriage)?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i live in america tbh, i dont know any actual hindu girls. most curry girls are giant JBW/BBC whores as soon as they leave the house :hnghn::hnghn:
even pakis with conservative parents, which was a brutal blackpill when i saw it.
doesnt surprise me tbh, lots of south asians are major degenerates regardless of upbringing

• So Sad
"muh virgin wife" is such a meme tbh. Most muslim girls are in the dms of multiple guys and have boyfriends lol.

Most of the muslims on this site know 0 muslim girls and hence think they're innocent

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, 189, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 16384 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 9670 and curryslayerordeath
Who even wanna fuck Hindu girls :sick::sick::sick:
someone has to do it, dark lookz mogger badboys like this snatch up all the other girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16384, Entschuldigung and 5 others
doesnt surprise me tbh, lots of south asians are major degenerates regardless of upbringing
everyone is a degenerate bro :feelswhy::feelswhy: it scarred me when i went to uni and saw all these previously "innocent" girls getting wasted and hooking up w random niggas on the first week jfl
"muh virgin wife" is such a meme tbh. Most muslim girls are in the dms of multiple guys and have boyfriends lol.

Most of the muslims on this site know 0 muslim girls and hence think they're innocent
jfl my [ethnic] friend told me he fucked a hijabi girl and that shed take it off to go clubbing but put it back on when she was around ppl on campus

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Who even wanna fuck Hindu girls :sick::sick::sick:
i unironically would :Comfy: i may hate indians but if i see a qt pajeeta i will say "jai hind", i will forget about nationalism:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
everyone is a degenerate bro :feelswhy::feelswhy: it scarred me when i went to uni and saw all these previously "innocent" girls getting wasted and hooking up w random niggas on the first week jfl

jfl my [ethnic] friend told me he fucked a hijabi girl and that shed take it off to go clubbing but put it back on when she was around ppl on campus
thats why islamic people should stay out of the west lest they want their daughters and sons to be degenerates:sick:

• Woah
i unironically would :Comfy: i may hate indians but if i see a qt pajeeta i will say "jai hind", i will forget about nationalism:Comfy:
love jihad :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
isnt the punishment the exact same no matter the promiscuity if you break your initial marriage purity? like if a muslim girl sleeps with a ton of guys vs sleeps with a few guys, isnt she fucked both ways (as long as she didnt wait till marriage)?
Yes but the thing is you can repent

so for example say I fucked only 1 girl but didn’t repent I commited a sin but a guy whose fucked 100 women but repented it’s voided and no longer a sin

do you get it? So a Muslim girl can fuck many men and she can repent and it will legit be voided, does it sound cucked maybe but this is religion who am I to question god

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and FailedNormieManlet

No surprises there tbh
got any cute cousins bhai? :ogre:
Do u know any muslim girls irl? Or do you not know many - be honest

• +1

i know a bunch that have given oral but dont do penetration so they can remain virgins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and curryslayerordeath
That second foid I showed you was Hindu lmfso she looked good IMO

• JFL
lot of nazis, CCP founders, russian bolsheviks, etc were atheist/agnostic but they had the most hardline views on women/promiscuity, especially compared to modern religious interpretations.
viva espana

ariba al pueblo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, curryslayerordeath and volcelfatcel
i know a bunch that have given oral but dont do penetration so they can remain virgins
Sounds legit srs, in countries like egypt these girls do anal too. Good to know you have a realistic view on muslim girls

• +1
Reactions: thegoat

so for example say I fucked only 1 girl but didn’t repent I commited a sin but a guy whose fucked 100 women but repented it’s voided and no longer a sin

do you get it? So a Muslim girl can fuck many men and she can repent and it will legit be voided, does it sound cucked maybe but this is religion who am I to question god
no look, it doesnt work that way. just because you repented doesnt mean it will be voided. thats knowledge that only god possesses, only he knows such information. so islamic people who say "ive been forgiven because i repented" are committing major shirk because theyre talking as if they are on gods level. yet those idiots are so braindead that they dont even know

i think i am an even bigger islamophobe than islamophobes:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Do u know any muslim girls irl? Or do you not know many - be honest
personally? no i dont. but i live in a neighborhood with many islamic people so i see them everywhere.

That second foid I showed you was Hindu lmfso she looked good IMO
i would say "i will destroy india" if i talked to her, i said i would only do it for qt pajeetas:love::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
viva espana

ariba al pueblo
Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet home Alabama
Lord I'm comin' home to you

• JFL
personally? no i dont. but i live in a neighborhood with many islamic people so i see them everywhere.
So dude, not to sound like a cunt right. But HOW would you know a single thing about how slutty muslim girls are if you don't know any? All of the users here who personally know muslim girls are literally telling you stories of how slutty they are jfl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and curryslayerordeath
i would say "i will destroy india" if i talked to her, i said i would only do it for qt pajeetas:love::Comfy:
Eh she was Aight deffo above avg but not Stacylite or Stacy tier around a 6 I’d say for that foid. Too white looking for me I like my ethnic women to look ETHNIC the more ethnic brown shitskin the better

• +1
got any cute cousins bhai? :ogre:
yea but they are westernized and prob chadpreet/chaddam/chadriguez only :blackpill:

yea i understand

but thats so fucking retarded jfl. any bitch can just be like "its between me and God so it doesnt matter to u", placing it on the same level as a minor sin like missing prayers or smt.
Sweet home Alabama
Sweet home Alabama
@oatmeal has the muslim part down at least :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I told him, and he has seen it with his own eyes
You told him muslim girls aren't sluts? This dude thinks it's only a very small minority that are whores....

yea but they are westernized and prob chadpreet/chaddam/chadriguez only :blackpill:

yea i understand

but thats so fucking retarded jfl. any bitch can just be like "its between me and God so it doesnt matter to u", placing it on the same level as a minor sin like missing prayers or smt.

Tbh it’s not even that deep we all sin so why should sex be any different?

fucking a Muslim girl is like fucking a Christian girl both have the same bodies etc. thing is a devout Muslim and Christian girl wouldn’t have sex outside of marriage but in the west these are a dying breed

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 1617
I'm not religious, but I actually think a lot of times that is actually true. Yes, there are a lot of Christian girls who sleep around a lot, but there aren't the type that are actually devoted to their faith. That is, they wouldn't go to church if their parents didn't force them and they'd never read the Bible on their own time. Girls who would do the two aforementioned things are actually not "whores" almost ever.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and curryslayerordeath
Sweet home Alabama
Sweet home Alabama
Image0 23

@oatmeal has the muslim part down at least
yeah i see bro, 100% yeah

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
So dude, not to sound like a cunt right. But HOW would you know a single thing about how slutty muslim girls are if you don't know any? All of the users here who personally know muslim girls are literally telling you stories of how slutty they are jfl
Common knowledge my man. I don't know them personally but I do know guys who know them personally. They say the same stuff that other Islamic guys here say.
Eh she was Aight deffo above avg but not Stacylite or Stacy tier around a 6 I’d say for that foid. Too white looking for me I like my ethnic women to look ETHNIC the more ethnic brown shitskin the better
Luckily we all have different tastes. And brutal jbwmaxxer, wants his women to look more ethnic.

yea i understand

:feelswhy::feelswhy:im just a below average guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 1617
I told him, and he has seen it with his own eyes
You told him muslim girls aren't sluts? This dude thinks it's only a very small minority that are whores....
Muslim women(westernised) aren’t sluts compared to western women BUT they are not virgins nor innocent most or at least half are not virgins. I posted a snap story of my face 3 weeks back and had a Somali (Muslim) girl hit me up st8 away JFL

LOL if you think she was a virgin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 1617
Common knowledge my man. I don't know them personally but I do know guys who know them personally. They say the same stuff that other Islamic guys here say.

Luckily we all have different tastes. And brutal jbwmaxxer, wants his women to look more ethnic.

:feelswhy::feelswhy:im just a below average guy
Brother, be honest. What do you think the avg sexual experience of a 25 year old muslim chick is? You think she's never texted another boy, never had a bf or anything?

Girls are hit on everyday, you think she never gave in once those 25 years? You think she LDARs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 1617
That's not true... I used to say that, years ago (2017-2021) but towards the end of last year I've started saying that 99% are whores. :Comfy:

Its not like that man, if a muslim girl does premarital sex its done and no value for me
But maybe only i think this since im actually high t, most would accept her still:lul:
My rules are simple as long as she has fucked less than 3 guys (so a body count of 2) I’m open too it. However any more than that and she can kill herself she is a worthless whore.

the thing is if it gets rough till fuck off to my native region and get a village girl who has prob only seen one dick maximum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and FailedNormieManlet
That's not true... I used to say that, years ago (2017-2021) but towards the end of last year I've started saying that 99% are whores. :Comfy:
Dude you still believe in trad wife dream. It doesn't exist man :(

Tbh it’s not even that deep we all sin so why should sex be any different?

fucking a Muslim girl is like fucking a Christian girl both have the same bodies etc. thing is a devout Muslim and Christian girl wouldn’t have sex outside of marriage but in the west these are a dying breed
i mean to me its bc im pretty much atheist but its pretty obvious that virgin girls are less likely to have pretty much every bad trait, so itd be better to promote that no matter the means.
I'm not religious, but I actually think a lot of times that is actually true. Yes, there are a lot of Christian girls who sleep around a lot, but there aren't the type that are actually devoted to their faith. That is, they wouldn't go to church if their parents didn't force them and they'd never read the Bible on their own time. Girls who would do the two aforementioned things are actually not "whores" almost ever.
the solution is just restricting women's "freedom" to be promiscuous and all that, which most religious groups did since it was part of the writings (same w the countries), but it doesnt rly require it to do so tbh.

also there are a huge amt of "devout" christian girls who start sleeping around once they get the chance to or get hit on by some chad.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
For me its virgin or nothing
Can't accept anything else
You'll be single for life. Just start slaying girls now, so you don't feel bad with a sub 3 bodycount girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Legit, I myself feel guilty every time I have sex and masturbate. I still do it though as I am a depraved individual who lives pussy it is what it is and my love of ethnic pussy pushes me to continue to slay them like a cat slays mice

They exist, but very rare
Sadly many muslims believe they are common brother. They are rare indeed, and most likely won't be going for subhumans on this forum

• JFL
For me its virgin or nothing
Can't accept anything else
Let me ask you, are you a virgin?

If not then you don’t deserve one, no this is not up for debate you get what you deserve simple as

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
Dude you still believe in trad wife dream. It doesn't exist man :(
also any girl that sets herself up to be a trad wife, given how much opportunity there is for her to engage in every pleasure available, prob has smt wrong with her jfl. kind of a catch 22 scenario lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Sadly many muslims believe they are common brother. They are rare indeed, and most likely won't be going for subhumans on this forum
Luckily for @them he is not an untermensch, he is actually a good looking guy. He could have sex right now if he wanted but he is a good Muslim so he doesn't do that kind of degenerate shit. :feelsgood:

• +1