Why do niggas act like atheism/lack of religion causes women to be whores?

no this is not his first relationship, he already had 2 girlfriends before. bastard would make out with his gf in front of me. :ROFLMAO: first gf was pakistani, second gf was indonesian (christian) and now his wife is pakistani as well. 2nd gf was an exchange student. he introduced her to me as "his friend" but due to my high iq analytical skills i quite quickly deduced she and him were dating:Comfy:
high t slayer tbh, why aren't you slaying like him

I'm thinking of a new word
Islamcel
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

no this is not his first relationship, he already had 2 girlfriends before. bastard would make out with his gf in front of me. :ROFLMAO: first gf was pakistani, second gf was indonesian (christian) and now his wife is pakistani as well. 2nd gf was an exchange student. he introduced her to me as "his friend" but due to my high iq analytical skills i quite quickly deduced she and him were dating:Comfy:
Are you the amnesia of the story?
Now you need to ascend hard to mog your slayer brother :Comfy:

Most Muslim women are virgins

You don't even understand the control their father, brothers have over their lives

Only cucks leave their sisters unattended, and never question their behavior

IF ANYTHING, PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WANT US MUSLIMS TO NORMALIZE ZINA WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and curryslayerordeath

You don't even understand the control their father, brothers have over their lives

IF ANYTHING, PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WANT US MUSLIMS TO NORMALIZE ZINA WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN
nah man, this is probably in pakistan where those are still social norms. this doesnt happen to pakistani women with freedom in the west, no matter how strong their fathers and brothers are.

also as you said, its the control that fathers and brothers have over them that causes them to not be degenerate, not their internal religious beliefs (which they can betray on a whim).

nah man, this is probably in pakistan where those are still social norms. this doesnt happen to pakistani women with freedom in the west, no matter how strong their fathers and brothers are.

also as you said, its the control that fathers and brothers have over them that causes them to not be degenerate, not their internal religious beliefs (which they can betray on a whim).
But the religious belief makes the parent control them. The cultural rules are also influenced by religion. You cannot take religion out of the equation

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 1617
thats why islamic people should stay out of the west lest they want their daughters and sons to be degenerates:sick:
same shit in pak bro
my cousins talked to boys on insta
sent pics like whores
hair showing
no hijab
just in pakistan its more controlled
but women are still whores by nature

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

dante?