Why do niggas act like atheism/lack of religion causes women to be whores?

There are islamic countries with age of consent at max age 16
Its not a problem finding one
Marrying a child JFL
Im not subhuman
Ask @TRUE_CEL
Those sorts of girls who don't even talk to other men will be marry imams and mullahs not looksmax users. They won't care for looks as much, they have a different sense of status. Because they are religious they will view imams and shit as high status - you will be mogged hard.

Luckily for @them he is not an untermensch, he is actually a good looking guy. He could have sex right now if he wanted but he is a good Muslim so he doesn't do that kind of degenerate shit. :feelsgood:
look at my reply to him, and tell me I'm wrong

Yes since im muslim
Then you deserve a QT virgin girl Habibi

I myself have a small body count and so does my foid, we both have the same number and god did that on purpose I lost my right tk a virgin after losing my virginity

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 1617
also any girl that sets herself up to be a trad wife, given how much opportunity there is for her to engage in every pleasure available, prob has smt wrong with her jfl. kind of a catch 22 scenario lmao.
She'd have to be a super religious woman

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Then you deserve a QT virgin girl Habibi

I myself have a small body count and so does my foid, we both have the same number and god did that on purpose I lost my right tk a virgin after losing my virginity
please stop with your "muh fairness" he can have a slay count of 100 and demand a fucking virign. He makes the rules not her, girls don't give a fuck about fair and neither should he

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Marrying a child JFL
not this soy shit again:lul::lul::lul:
Those sorts of girls who don't even talk to other men will be marry imams and mullahs not looksmax users. They won't care for looks as much, they have a different sense of status. Because they are religious they will view imams and shit as high status - you will be mogged hard.
The fact that he is good looking and that he is a pious person will make him very attractive to those type as well. Jfl if you think they will go for mullahs/imams and not him.

• +1
U keep making shit up
Go fuck roasties then
16 is young af, I mean go ahead and marry a 16 year old if that's your only choice.

But the imam thing is legit

• JFL
16 is young af, I mean go ahead and marry a 16 year old if that's your only choice.

But the imam thing is legit
you realize the guy is 17 right? but even if he was 30 it wouldnt matter:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Michael Myers

The fact that he is good looking and that he is a pious person will make him very attractive to those type as well. Jfl if you think they will go for mullahs/imams and not him.
ur contradicting urself man

if a girl is pious and all, then she's likely to not be as lookist and care more about devotion, so the good looking part wouldnt help. there are also many pious men, so the way that she'd be able to [sort of] rank them is by status, so the imams would be highest in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

16 thing you can ignore tbh. For me it's not okay, but for others it can do.

As for the imam thing. A decent looking imam will ulitmately mog him unless he is 6PSL or some shit. Those sorts of girls want religious men, he maybe a good person but he certainly isn't an imam. Looks matter less for marriages in these arranged situations and it's more about status

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Michael Myers
I dont get it, if its allowed why not
U know 16 yo Girls are not little Kids anymore
16 is just too young for me bro, you do you. Marrying the 16 yr old is realistically the best option for you. In the UK banging 16 year olds at my age is considered weird

• JFL
indeed but childhood anemia stunted his growth @volcelfatcel d'accord?
youve seen him too?
16 thing you can ignore tbh. For me it's not okay, but for others it can do.

As for the imam thing. A decent looking imam will ulitmately mog him unless he is 6PSL or some shit. Those sorts of girls want religious men, he maybe a good person but he certainly isn't an imam. Looks matter less for marriages in these arranged situations and it's more about status
as long as youre not telling others they cant do that then i dont have beef with you. its your personal choice. and i mean realistically speaking anyone whos 21+ wont end up with a girl that age.

thing is, there are no decent looking imams. imams are usually in their 30s and not gl at all. i mean in the west such women dont even exist, 99% are whores and the 1% is already claimed by someone else

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
indeed but childhood anemia stunted his growth @volcelfatcel d'accord?
indeed sirs

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and oatmeal

if a girl is pious and all, then she's likely to not be as lookist and care more about devotion, so the good looking part wouldnt help. there are also many pious men, so the way that she'd be able to [sort of] rank them is by status, so the imams would be highest in that regard.
no look man im not contradicting myself at all. a girl can be pious (meaning, she prays, she does whatever islam tells her to do) while at the same time wanting a good looking man. this isnt against islam. lets be real, all women are the same, they would rather pick a secular chaddam over pious truecel.

• +1
youve seen him too?

as long as youre not telling others they cant do that then i dont have beef with you. its your personal choice. and i mean realistically speaking anyone whos 21+ wont end up with a girl that age.

thing is, there are no decent looking imams. imams are usually in their 30s and not gl at all. i mean in the west such women dont even exist, 99% are whores and the 1% is already claimed by someone else
I mean I don't have an issue with him marrying someone so young. I just wouldn't do it personally.

As for imams, I did know a decent looking Imam, a few of them are okay looking. But you are right the majority are fairly ugly lmao. In the west muslim girls aren't really muslim are they

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Michael Myers
I mean I don't have an issue with him marrying someone so young. I just wouldn't do it personally.

As for imams, I did know a decent looking Imam, a few of them are okay looking. But you are right the majority are fairly ugly lmao. In the west muslim girls aren't really muslim are they
yep exactly, in the west they have forgotten about islam. they just look the part but forget about all other things such as ethics, distancing they dont do,etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, oatmeal, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person

needing hypothetical girls to be pious says it all :ogre:

hes the balkan dude who looks masc isnt he?
@oatmeal considers himself a nordicist, a self hating med. But he still finds balkan people to be below him

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and curryslayerordeath
yep exactly, in the west they have forgotten about islam. they just look the part but forget about all other things such as ethics, distancing they dont do,etc.
It's why I am angry at western Muslims always bragging about getting an arranged marriage. It's because how these guys think they hit the jackpot but they're being fooled.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, curryslayerordeath and FailedNormieManlet
It's why I am angry at western Muslims always bragging about getting an arranged marriage. It's because how these guys think they hit the jackpot but they're being fooled.
yeah no theyre definitely not getting the jackpot, unless the jackpot means a woman who spent her prime getting fucked by white guys and black guys, then sure bucko you definitely hit the jackpot :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
yeah no theyre definitely not getting the jackpot, unless the jackpot means a woman who spent her prime getting fucked by white guys and black guys, then sure bucko you definitely hit the jackpot :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Ngl your tone has changed, have these convos made you more black/redpilled now? You said you believed in bluepill myth for a few years

Ngl your tone has changed, have these convos made you more black/redpilled now? You said you believed in bluepill myth for a few years
No these convos weren't the reason, it's real life experiences. Islam teaches us to think the best about people, that's why I kept on insisting that there surely are good ones out there. But I'm just fooling myself. Even the most conservative girl I knew ended up having a boyfriend (to whom she is now engaged to). :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
No these convos weren't the reason, it's real life experiences. Islam teaches us to think the best about people, that's why I kept on insisting that there surely are good ones out there. But I'm just fooling myself. Even the most conservative girl I knew ended up having a boyfriend (to whom she is now engaged to). :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I mean using some common sense too would help. Think about your brother, what if the few times he met the girl, they decided to break it off? Then what? Would you marry such a girl? You think your brother hasn't done stuff with her beforehand etc?

I mean using some common sense too would help. Think about your brother, what if the few times he met the girl, they decided to break it off? Then what? Would you marry such a girl? You think your brother hasn't done stuff with her beforehand etc?
I know they haven't had sex yet :Comfy: she claims to be a virgin and she's 27. He's 28. I can't falsely accuse her of not being one because I don't have proof, I'm just skeptical because of the ground realities of Islamic women.

I know they haven't had sex yet :Comfy: she claims to be a virgin and she's 27. He's 28. I can't falsely accuse her of not being one because I don't have proof, I'm just skeptical because of the ground realities of Islamic women.
Ofc not man, you can't accuse her. But you know the reality.

And JFL they've been married for months but haven't had sex? Dude your brother is being beta buxed hard

There are so many muslim and christian girls who are giant whores under the pretense of only "god/allah can judge me", even after decades of social conditioning and pressure to behave conservatively. The only thing preventing them from being like that in previous times was the strict rules on women (ie lack of rights, no social mobility etc), but none of those are exclusive with lack of religion.

A lot of nazis, CCP founders, russian bolsheviks, etc were atheist/agnostic but they had the most hardline views on women/promiscuity, especially compared to modern religious interpretations.

@TRUE_CEL @WannabeJock @masaka @FailedNormieManlet
It's actually new age crap that has the most wh*res. Girls who talk about "karma" and whatnot tend to be the worst. The devil drags more people to hell through false religion than he ever could with athiesm. Athiesm cannot possibly last within a family for more than a brief generation or two. It's too obviously false.

It's actually new age crap that has the most wh*res. Girls who talk about "karma" and whatnot tend to be the worst. The devil drags more people to hell through false religion than he ever could with athiesm. Athiesm cannot possibly last within a family for more than a brief generation or two. It's too obviously false.
youre right man, christianity is like a plague..
Ofc not man, you can't accuse her. But you know the reality.

And JFL they've been married for months but haven't had sex? Dude your brother is being beta buxed hard
he said they decided to wait to have sex until they start moving in together. i just dont wanna talk shit about my sister in law, shes a nice person, we get along well. they do have frequent arguments through whatsapp ive noticed. i thought it was abnormal but then i asked another friend who got recently married as well and he said its normal and part of any relationship. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

youre right man, christianity is like a plague..

he said they decided to wait to have sex until they start moving in together. i just dont wanna talk shit about my sister in law, shes a nice person, we get along well. they do have frequent arguments through whatsapp ive noticed. i thought it was abnormal but then i asked another friend who got recently married as well and he said its normal and part of any relationship. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
arguments are normal, it's how they act in an argument which makes the relationship work. And dude.... yeah man sorry to break the news, he is being beta buxed hard. Starfish sex for life then.

arguments are normal, it's how they act in an argument which makes the relationship work. And dude.... yeah man sorry to break the news, he is being beta buxed hard. Starfish sex for life then.
no clue yet, i can tell hes skeptical but he doesnt wanna tell me much about it. time will tell. i hope shes not lying but you know... idk man its a tough situation. anyway i dont think arguments are normal man. like its probably just a bad match. theres enough couples who dont argue or if they do its very minimal. not a couple of arguments in the span of 4 months though..,

no clue yet, i can tell hes skeptical but he doesnt wanna tell me much about it. time will tell. i hope shes not lying but you know... idk man its a tough situation. anyway i dont think arguments are normal man. like its probably just a bad match. theres enough couples who dont argue or if they do its very minimal. not a couple of arguments in the span of 4 months though..,
This is what I meant bro. You don't know a girl till you properly argue with her and shit. It honestly depends on what they argue about, relationships are complex and I'm assuming this is his first one? Damn, I remember my 1st one. He will be making a lot of mistakes

There are so many muslim and christian girls who are giant whores under the pretense of only "god/allah can judge me", even after decades of social conditioning and pressure to behave conservatively. The only thing preventing them from being like that in previous times was the strict rules on women (ie lack of rights, no social mobility etc), but none of those are exclusive with lack of religion.

A lot of nazis, CCP founders, russian bolsheviks, etc were atheist/agnostic but they had the most hardline views on women/promiscuity, especially compared to modern religious interpretations.

@TRUE_CEL @WannabeJock @masaka @FailedNormieManlet
Because niggas here are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1617
This is what I meant bro. You don't know a girl till you properly argue with her and shit. It honestly depends on what they argue about, relationships are complex and I'm assuming this is his first one? Damn, I remember my 1st one. He will be making a lot of mistakes
no this is not his first relationship, he already had 2 girlfriends before. bastard would make out with his gf in front of me. :ROFLMAO: first gf was pakistani, second gf was indonesian (christian) and now his wife is pakistani as well. 2nd gf was an exchange student. he introduced her to me as "his friend" but due to my high iq analytical skills i quite quickly deduced she and him were dating:Comfy:

• JFL