Why do normies refuse to talk about Jewish control?

8uAte

8uAte

Kraken
I'm 100% sure normies at least have two brain cells left

Even those who are pro-Palestine refuse to acknowledge Jewish Control

Jews promote LGBTQ, transgenderism, degen feminism, mass immigration, endless wars, and communism using the media and social media. They want the whole world to be as divided as possible; we cannot have these in people power.

When Israel was attacked on October 7, all the left wing and right wing politicians were pro-Israel. Western nations Stood in full solidarity with Israel. All the mainstream media, such as CNN, the Times, ABC, and Fox News, are pro-Israel. Commies like Bernie Sanders and AOC were all pro-Isreal.
Joe Biden and Donald Trump are both pro-Israel and willing to send endless amounts of American tax dollars to Israel, even if working-class Americans oppose funding the endless wars using their tax money. Western politicians care about Israel more than their own country.

Normies see this but refuse to acknowledge Jewish control
While trying to make small talk with someone, whenever I bring up Jewish control, I am accused of being a Nazi bigot or Anti-Semitic

pro-Palestine Jewish voice for peace is controlled opposition;

Israel admitted to creating hamas;

There is Endless proof Media is controlled by (((them)
Certain Bible quotes are illegal in America;

The first ever transgender surgery on the planet was performed by Magnus Hirschfeld. ((((A homosexual man)))
The very first transgender surgery in America was performed by Stanley Biber, who was a rabbi;

stanley-biber-1.jpg

Communist China was created by the Jewish clique and serves their interests;

@lemonnz @n9wiff @BigJimsWornOutTires @Xtra @Aladin what’s wrong with normies?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Shahnameh, Ascеnd and 28 others
IMG 1072

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, rg1235, aspiringexcel and 10 others
Imagine caring about jews

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?, R@m@, Kelly Oubre Jr and 9 others
Brainwashed by holohoax.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, ShowerMaxxing, rg1235 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Ascеnd, greycel and 9 others
Because nobody cares. “Jews bad” water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
There are so few Jews left on this planet but a horde of wolves wearing their attire. Those people don't give a shit about curses and conspiracies and whatnot. They'll don that tiny hat, knowing they have not a trace of Jew in their blood, and reap the benefits of the blessed race. If they can't do the tiny hat, they'll tell you they have less than a week to live to siphon sympathy from you. They'll use another person's illness, or loss as their own. They'll cry tears as they do the unimaginable. Whatever it takes, no one will remove them from power. And if, somehow, they knew without a doubt they will lose it all, they'll launch every fucking nuke in this world out of spite, "I can't have it, nobody will!"

That's who you're dealing with. Use my caution, be careful.

However, China... ugh. Well. Well. Well. Finally, they met their match.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, 5'7 zoomer, boxface34 and 4 others
low iq

average white iq is 100, black iq is 80, hispanic is 90, rice is 110

but jewish iq is 120

other races have no chance against Pure Yiddish BrainPower, its jover

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, AhappyPill4u, noobs and 6 others
In the US, there are tons of anti-semitic laws and regulations that deters anyone from speaking about. They have the power to control your bank account and your social media so its pointless to speak publicly on it. Also, I’m pretty sure a lot of people are waking up nowadays, its just they’re not very vocal about it.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, rg1235, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

Stable Ronaldo is Sefardi Jew so hes probably higher IQ than you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
Nazi scare + vibrational frequencies from tech and cell towers people with autism are usually immune to it

• +1
Reactions: mike21, aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Autismcel and Deleted member 39838
That’s how we will fall to communism, and we soon won’t even own our cars, computers, or phones.
DNC if I’m still not Chad

In the US, there are tons of anti-semitic laws and regulations that deters anyone from speaking about. They have the power to control your bank account and your social media so its pointless to speak publicly on it. Also, I’m pretty sure a lot of people are waking up nowadays, its just they’re not very vocal about it.
Denying the Holocaust is allowed in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and 0hMan
Because the media programming about muh Holocaust and muh terrorists got to white American boomers on the deepest level. They would defend Israel with their dying last breath, and they’ve sent their own children to die in wars (Iraq x3, Libya, Syria) that AIPAC ordered.

The younger generations being less religious and more on social media means that this is coming to an end.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, rg1235, ElTruecel and 10 others
Because the media programming about muh Holocaust and muh terrorists got to white American boomers on the deepest level. They would defend Israel with their dying last breath, and they’ve sent their own children to die in wars (Iraq x3, Libya, Syria) that AIPAC ordered.

The younger generations being less religious and more on social media means that this is coming to an end.
They may be pro-Palestine, but they still refuse to talk about Jewish control and believe we need more anti-Semitism laws

Most of them support Palestine because they only see Palestinians as “oppressed brown people” since TikTok told them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, 5'7 zoomer, Offensive Bias and 5 others
They may be pro-Palestine, but they still refuse to talk about Jewish control and believe we need more anti-Semitism laws

Most of them support Palestine because they only see Palestinians as “oppressed brown people” since TikTok told them

Yes, but even that is a huge step forwards, and it’s the first step. Just give it more time, this is a massive paradigm shift that isn’t gonna happen overnight.

Who cares about the media people don't gey the news from them and your source dosent say israel created hamas

Yes, but even that is a huge step forwards, and it’s the first step. Just give it more time, this is a massive paradigm shift that isn’t gonna happen overnight.
To be clear dislike for israel have been a thing for awhile

it’s a stupid alt right meme
The true controllers are invisible

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, XtrovertNTnormalfag, eastbaltid and 2 others
Most normies are low IQ (<120) and they’ve been brainwashed since birth, I’d be surprised if they’re able to conceptualize that they’ve been lied to this whole time

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, aspiringexcel, looksmaxxed and 2 others
Who cares about the media people don't gey the news from them and your source dosent say israel created hamas
Where else would they get their news from? To say they directly created it may be misleading but they did heavily contribute to it’s emergence as a counter to the PLO

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 8uAte
Who cares about the media people don't gey the news from them
Lol what? The majority of people get their information from the mainstream news media
your source dosent say israel created hamas
Israel helped create Hamas; the whole war is staged
“Israel created Hamas in the same way “the US” or shall I say the Jews, created Al Qaeda.”

"Yes, Hamas was financed by the government of Israel in an attempt to weaken the Palestinian Authority led by Fatah," Borrell said in a speech

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, autistic_tendencies, lemonnz and 1 other person
Denying the Holocaust is allowed in the USA.
If politicians or celebrities are immediately canceled after doing so, is it really allowed?

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, looksmaxxed, Whatever and 1 other person

palestinians aint even brown, a lot of them are pretty fair skinned with blue/green eyes

and denying that palestinians are opressed and colonized by jews is part of the programming, zionists lobbied$$$ the conservatives into incorporating the "arabs bad, lets go to the middle east and bomb them to protect israel" agenda

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Whatever and 8uAte
palestinians aint even brown, a lot of them are pretty fair skinned with blue/green eyes
From my research, all of the Middle Eastern phenotypes are pretty diverse. They have a lot of moggers there.

The Middle East would benefit big time from Eugenics.
and denying that palestinians are opressed and colonized by jews is part of the programming, zionists lobbied$$$ the conservatives into incorporating the "arabs bad, lets go to the middle east and bomb them to protect israel" agenda
I'm aware, brocel. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some pro-Palestinian folks
I hate neo-cons

I worded the original post wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Marsiere214 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Normies don't give a shit lol. They know that theres nothing they can do to change it so they focus on their social lives instead.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
If politicians or celebrities are immediately canceled after doing so, is it really allowed?
He said laws, I’m referring to laws.

They don't know anything about it. Same way you feel when someone brings up a subject you've never bothered to look into.

Where else would they get their news from? To say they directly created it may be misleading but they did heavily contribute to it’s emergence as a counter to the PLO
People get their news from social media..

Hamas became promnint whrn settlers left gaza and btw israel tried to coup hamas

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Lol what? The majority of people get their information from the mainstream news media

Israel helped create Hamas; the whole war is staged
“Israel created Hamas in the same way “the US” or shall I say the Jews, created Al Qaeda.”

"Yes, Hamas was financed by the government of Israel in an attempt to weaken the Palestinian Authority led by Fatah," Borrell said in a speech

You know hamas started as peaceful and plo was violent at the time. Anf osama bin laden have said I belive the usa didn't help in te fight against ussr.

People get news from social media

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Modern Europe conjuncture is similar to the one of Weimar Republic, something will happen and history will repeat itself in the coming decade

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Debetro and FutureSlayer
I'm 100% sure normies at least have two brain cells left

Even those who are pro-Palestine refuse to acknowledge Jewish Control

When Israel was attacked on October 7, all the left wing and right wing politicians were pro-Israel. Western nations Stood in full solidarity with Israel. All the mainstream media, such as CNN, the Times, ABC, and Fox News, are pro-Israel. Commies like Bernie Sanders and AOC were all pro-Isreal.
Joe Biden and Donald Trump are both pro-Israel and willing to send endless amounts of American tax dollars to Israel, even if working-class Americans oppose funding the endless wars using their tax money. Western politicians care about Israel more than their own country.

Normies see this but refuse to acknowledge Jewish control
While trying to make small talk with someone, whenever I bring up Jewish control, I am accused of being a Nazi bigot or Anti-Semitic

Jewish voice for peace is controlled opposition;

Israel admitted to creating hamas;

There is Endless proof Media is controlled by (((them)
Certain Bible quotes are illegal in America;

View attachment 2992768

@lemonnz @n9wiff @BigJimsWornOutTires @Xtra @Aladin what’s wrong with normies?

Because it doesnt bother them

• +1
Just public school programming. The avg normie doesnt fear talking about it in Afghanistan, North Korea etc.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and 8uAte
Just public school programming. The avg normie doesnt fear talking about it in Afghanistan, North Korea etc.
Yeah shithole country. Who is control by extremely autharian

Modern Europe conjuncture is similar to the one of Weimar Republic, something will happen and history will repeat itself in the coming decade
We need another painter asap

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, boxface34 and Debetro
The proof is out there and enough to make any person think suspiciously about them

• +1
Yeah shithole country. Who is control by extremely autharian
Because you are in control of democracies, authoritarian regimes are the only option

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and FutureSlayer
People get news from social media
Most of them are Jewish controlled and Jewish-funded, if something is promoted to you on social media, it's most likely Jewish-approved. Hence, every foid nowadays puts "bisexual" in their bios

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
Most of them are Jewish controlled and Jewish-funded, if something is promoted to you on social media, it's most likely Jewish-approved. Hence, every foid nowadays puts "bisexual" in their bios
Why do most people hate on israel then

Why do most people hate on israel then
Because Jews want them to, they can push their agendas and divide the people in America and Western nations into hating each other instead of rising up to Jewish control. They're also using this war to cover up the rise in mass immigration and LGBTQ

it's fear, plain and simple. they fear they will be canceled and ostracized for speaking the truth. normies are hyper social their world is completely oriented around the social world, therefore they cannot think, say, or do anything that might jeopardize their place in the social hierarchy. i remember when normies killed themselves during quarantine because they couldn't hang out with friends, that is the extent of their dependence on other people's presence, opinions, and approval.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and ElTruecel
Because Jews want them to, they can push their agendas and divide the people in America and Western nations into hating each other instead of rising up to Jewish control. They're also using this war to cover up the rise in mass immigration and LGBTQ
people will always be divided, the jew's use multiculturalism to create division and drain the white man's time and energy on dealing with nigger bullshit. this is why the jews remain untouchable because they have a buffer of die-versity between them.

hence it's probably not possible to address the j question without first creating a white ethnostate either in less pozzed areas of america or maybe another country altogether

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
first creating a white ethnostate either in less pozzed areas of america or maybe another country altogether
Can't have that under the Jews. They already existed. Ireland without all refugees and immigrants would already be over 95% Irish. The same goes for every Scandinavian and Western European country They just need to start breeding a bunch of children. Jewish promotes feminism and an anti-nuclear family

Jewish also fund white genocide in South Africa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235
For what purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back