Why do older people have such thick hands and wrists compared to young nowadays?

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
literally all boomers or people in their 40s-30s have thick hands and wrists compared to youngcels, most guys nowadays have thin hands, why is that? low t or older people got used to do manual labour jobs and that makes bones stronger, or do hands and wrists get thicker with age? my grandfather at 70 yo wrist/handmogs me to hell and back also he has a huge ribcage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, joeveniro and 15 others
i always wondered this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 6512
homersexual frogs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and WadlowMaxxing
less juden

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, joeveniro, IWantToMax and 2 others
people got taller, but at the same time bone structure is weaker, boomers mog us skull size,hands, wrists, ribcage, shoulder width.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, prettyboyswag, joeveniro and 7 others
just an assumption but i think its multiple layers of scar tissue caused by manual labour. my father has very thick fingers and wrists and he has been working manual labour his entire life. i dont think its muscle as the fingers have very little muscle tissue, the tendons and fat doesnt get stored there.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, joeveniro, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Tons of farm/construction work and actually using their hands when young instead of rotting on the computer. Also effects of androgens (T, DHT) over time.

0ce87d8d-5337-4bfe-a2c0-c2a6dea738cf-png.475639

(also estrogen in the water)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, joeveniro, Lmao and 5 others
just an assumption but i think its multiple layers of scar tissue caused by manual labour
Tons of farm/construction work and actually using their hands when young instead of rotting on the computer
Wrist growth plates close at around 12 or 14.

So unless they were working manual labour before that age, its fucking juden

Wrist growth plates close at around 12 or 14.

So unless they were working manual labour before that age, its fucking juden
scar tissue can grow at any age

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
bones largen as we get older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dainslief, joeveniro, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
HGH grows hands. You can grow almost everything in your body as you age, except height.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Schizoidcel
HGH grows hands. You can grow almost everything in your body as you age, except height.
true

1P5uFuJG5-GUPNDxOQLAN8uR9xGNdBrMmkbsYS74NiI.jpg

SPORT-PREVIEW-Joe-Rogan-1997-and-2020-1.jpg

and still 5'5 which he hates, he is now as wide as he is long after taking gear/hgh for so long.

Last edited:
I think hands/fingers can continue to grow in thickness even after you stopped growing in height. Manual labor for decades and high body fat can also make them thicker. Growth factors like IGF-1 and androgens likely contribute as well. Forgot to add calluses and thickening of the skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dainslief, joeveniro, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Many younger people dislike Boomers and rightfully so..I am GenX..Many Boomers still worked hard manual labor

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
lol or maybe the fact that testosterone and bone mass are at an all time low
has something to do with it
And why did people got taller? Isn't testosterone responsible for closing growth plates earlier?

Its not manual labors cause even when you watch nba or football players you can clearly see that players before looked bigger and less thin that players today.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
And why did people got taller? Isn't testosterone responsible for closing growth plates earlier?
Testosterone has ABSOLUTLY NOTHNG TO DO WITH HEIGHT
There is a disease called Klinefelter syndrome
where The males have 2 X chromosome and produce almost no testosterone
AND GUESS WHAT. They all average around 6ft 4 LMAOO

Jason Momoa - Joe Dafish Momoa | Jason momoa, Jason momoa lisa bonet, Jason  momoa gif

I saw this all the time at work where the 6ft kids get skull mogged by their 5 ft 7 dad
who has bigger hands and forearms

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, joeveniro and Deleted member 1751
It's mainly a matter of age (lots of bones carry on growing - literally if you look, you'll see lots of really old women who handmog the average 20 year old looksmaxer)

I think the less common reason is also to do with lifestyle of people now compared to back then. Just sitting around gaming and maybe going to work to move a mouse around isn't the same as backbreaking manual labour and working with tools and stuff. A move to technology over the years, obviously. My dads fingers are like sausages lol

Jason Momoa - Joe Dafish Momoa | Jason momoa, Jason momoa lisa bonet, Jason  momoa gif

I saw this all the time at work where the 6ft kids get skull mogged by their 5 ft 7 dad

I see this everyday, but it's not the case with Jason momoa, the guy has a robust skull and frame

not the case with Jason momoa, the guy has a robust skull and frame
Aquaman's Jason Momoa shares photo with on-screen father Temuera Morrison |  Stuff.co.nz

His dad skull mogs him to death keep coping

Aquaman's Jason Momoa shares photo with on-screen father Temuera Morrison |  Stuff.co.nz's Jason Momoa shares photo with on-screen father Temuera Morrison |  Stuff.co.nz

His dad skull mogs him to death keep coping
Yes, but momoa doesnt have peanut skull and tiny hands like youngcels nowadays

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 1751 and datboijj
Your whole body keeps getting bigger/thicker with age(obviously not longer because of closed growth plates), given you eat enough and have normal hormones(igf1, dht, ..) like almost everyone

Just look at photos from your dad when he was younger, they were all smaller overall ( face/skull/hands/wrists/...) compared to now

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
Yes, but momoa doesnt have peanut skull and tiny hands like youngcels nowadays
Mamoa skullmogs Caville
Images 6

And Caville skullmogs literally eveyone
Images 7

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
they all were doing manual labour from a young age

momoa is high T jungle ogre, cavill is more like businessman chad
Caville is high class gentleman from 30s-50s like Don Draper

• +1
Reactions: R@m@

they grow tall because there's no aromatization from test to estrogen which closes growth plates

that guy who hasn't reached puberty at 27y old also was tall as fuck

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Schizoidcel and datboijj
probably manual labor while growing up (even stuff like working on fields in your village). current generation mostly fucking around their phone & computers - body probably realizes it doesn't need huge hands, smaller ones are better since they are better suited for the motions the body experiences while growing up. this probably gets passed on generation to generation. e.g. hands of our kids will probably be smaller than ours. my granddad's rings are fucking huge for my hands, I could fit the ring finger one onto my thumb basically.

Manual labor is why. My dad has cinderblocks for hands and thick wrists. Meanwhile I have 6 inch wrists.

• +1
Reactions: TyroneMognus
Farmermaxing, lumberjackmaxing and grocerycarrymaxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and The Moggee
because your bones still grow till your death
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and subhuman incel
because your bones still grow till your death
@subhuman incel
its from the lifelong jerking off, giving you huge bones, it accumulates

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Schizoidcel and Deleted member 5786