Why do parents name their children with such common and lame names

M

Mealworm

Kraken
Literally, why. You have all the names and choices in the world, and you ended up with Wyatt or Rylan or something. You can't tell me those aren't super effeminate names. Even if I didn't know English and I saw those names, I would still associate them with being effeminate boys' names. But imagine someone from Greece, with names like Giorgios, Smaragdos, or Theofanis. Those sound so badass. If I ever had a daughter, I'd probably name her Tigerlily or Artemis.

There are so many Wyatts in this world.

You could not pay me to ever name my daughter “Tigerlily” you stupid fucking retard. I’m just going to name her Elizabeth or Alyssa like any normal fucking person would. Fucking “Tigerlily” KYS LOOOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, 0S4MA and looksmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable and AOL
You could not pay me to ever name my daughter “Tigerlily” you stupid fucking retard. I’m just going to name her Elizabeth or Alyssa like any normal fucking person would. Fucking “Tigerlily” KYS LOOOL
Dumb

because names don't mean anything. you have niggers naming their kids quandeshean and having that 85 iq retard die in a shoot out at age 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo, autistic_tendencies, nword49 and 1 other person
because names don't mean anything. you have niggers naming their kids quandeshean and having that 85 iq retard die in a shoot out at age 12

La Marcus

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
Because they don’t want their kids to get mocked for their name. Although I have an uncommon name and I didn’t get made fun of much as a kid.