Why do people always ask you about your ethnicity

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
Like everytime i meet someone new they ask it its such a stupid question why do people even care i never asked it in my life

Must be a zoomer thing like fags telling me 100 times a day they are Italian like nobody give a shit nigga

@Emeraldglass @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, sportsmogger, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Must be a zoomer thing like fags telling me 100 times a day they are Italian like nobody give a shit nigga
If I was Italian I'd mention it all the time too.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, sportsmogger and 5'7 zoomer
Cause they wanna know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, 5'7 zoomer and wsada
But the truth is nobody gives a shit
Lol just having Italian nationality alone already halos you, but yeah sure nobody cares bro.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and sportsmogger
Because race matters more than you think

Lol just having Italian nationality alone already halos you, but yeah sure nobody cares bro.
No its irritating get a personality or so

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and 5'7 zoomer
Like everytime i meet someone new they ask it its such a stupid question why do people even care i never asked it in my life

@Emeraldglass @Gengar
I used to get asked the same questions all the time. Every new teacher would ask, "Are you Greek? Italian? Turkish? You don't look Moroccan, I thought Moroccans were black. Are you mixed?" It's always the same thing. I feel for those who genuinely look ambiguous, they must receive countless questions, bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
I used to get asked the same questions all the time. Every new teacher would ask, "Are you Greek? Italian? Turkish? You don't look Moroccan, I thought Moroccans were black. Are you mixed?" It's always the same thing. I feel for those who genuinely look ambiguous, they must receive countless questions, bro.
Yea this after a while it gets irritating its also not really important at least for me i never ask it

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Must be an American thing since they're all mixed and obsessed with race over there

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
never been asked in real life, had the odd comment about being a blond chink once or twice.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger
I always get asked too. It's fucking annoying because I don't look like my original ethnicity. I find it's mainly other ethnics that ask it. They want to establish commonality I guess.

That being said when those sexy Arab women at uni used to ask me, I legit knew it was over because as soon as I respond curry it was over.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
its just a common conversation topic stop overthinking it

probably because you look ethnically ambiguous, iirc you're 25% moroccan and 75% dutch or belgian(don't remember) so you probably look "exotic" to these white mofos

I always get asked too. It's fucking annoying because I don't look like my original ethnicity. I find it's mainly other ethnics that ask it. They want to establish commonality I guess.

That being said when those sexy Arab women at uni used to ask me, I legit knew it was over because as soon as I respond curry it was over.
Mate you 100% do. Stop deluding yourself

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and SidharthTheSlayer
Stop replying in a public then retard
Stfu imIll reply how I want. You wanna see me so bad that's why you posting this shit. Youre probably a shit skin Hindoo pajeet larping as a white cumskin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Because u are a larping 5'3 Dravidian mutt from the slums of rabat

• JFL
Stfu imIll reply how I want. You wanna see me so bad that's why you posting this shit. Youre probably a shit skin Hindoo pajeet larping as a white cumskin.
Stop being aggressive Muhammad. You look shitskin

People used to ask me that but not anymore

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
But you have problem with me how I'm replying.

You are beyond dumb.

• +1

@Emeraldglass @Gengar
Nigger detected.

But you have problem with me how I'm replying.

You are beyond dumb.
Because you're stalking me everywhere pretending you know me. I know you're an alt anyway. It's fine. I'll get mod privileges soon or use my sources to find who's alt you are.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and forevermirin
Because you're stalking me everywhere pretending you know me. I know you're an alt anyway. It's fine. I'll get mod privileges soon or use my sources to find who's alt you are.
Stop being aggressive muhammad

@Emeraldglass @Gengar
they try to find out if ur a special type of asian or black so they can treat u different