Why do people completely overstate the blackpill here?

He LARPs. And no pheno is not cope. There are some phenos that are legit death sentences. Imo 95% of the ethnics here look low class af.
You Pakicel are the most irritating user I’ve seen on this forum ever. I don’t know what it is but everything you say is some autistic exaggeration. This forum doesn’t effect me irl but sometimes the shit you say is so autistic I actually get pissed irl idk what it is with your writing style specifically

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827, ropeorcope and 3 others
You Pakicel are the most irritating user I’ve seen on this forum ever. I don’t know what it is but everything you say is some autistic exaggeration. This forum doesn’t effect me irl but sometimes the shit you say is so autistic I actually get pissed irl idk what it is with your writing style specifically
He thinks Salludon and Amnesia are 4.5 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14160, House Lannister and 1 other person
Lol, many MANY people on this website are like this guy, 6+/10.

It is just that most people here are too retarded to make professional photos in good clothes, or even wash their hair...

instead they make bathroom selfies in shit lights and cry "why do my hollow cheeks not work, am I ugly? :feelswah:" :ROFLMAO:

The guy is 100% not sub5 though. In fact I would easily rate him 7/10, at least this is what his SMV should be.

He is just too ogrish and very asymmetric. However, seems like women tend not notice.

ALso, do not forget, Tinder is an app... you never know how it works...Might have been boost or sth... :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Cope. I probably NTmog you,

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Salludon is 5 PSL in terms of appeal in the west.
Amneisa is 5.5ish.
Seems like you have come to your senses, if just a little(still underrating). What is a 6 PSL according to you.

im mirin proof

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 8165
He thinks Salludon and Amnesia are 4.5 PSL
Everyone here spews autism but the way he does it is so painfully irritating. I don’t think about this forum at all in my real life but randomly when I’m just playing basketball or something I remember that I’ll never get to punch this guy in the face. I barely even see him post and he left this impression in me

• JFL
Another dogshit thread
Not at all you fucking retard. Go back to posting "muh best degree" posts. People were saying he couldn't slay shit and only Asian girls:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Cope. I probably NTmog you,
Just end it retard. I remember you telling someone who looked decent it’s over because he didn’t have perfect features and was below average. No NT person says shit like that

Gandy, O'Pry
Delon

Everyone here spews autism but the way he does it is so painfully irritating. I don’t think about this forum at all in my real life but randomly when I’m just playing basketball or something I remember that I’ll never get to punch this guy in the face. I barely even see him post and he left this impression in me
Living rent-free in your head.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
autism mogger, so autistic he lives in the heads of other people rent free

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Just end it retard. I remember you telling someone who looked decent it’s over because he didn’t have perfect features and was below average. No NT person says shit like that
Who?

Salludon is 5 PSL in terms of appeal in the west.
Amneisa is 5.5ish.
Psl and smv are different things. Didn’t you do a tinder experiment with salludon and he got no matches?

• +1
Psl and smv are different things. Didn’t you do a tinder experiment with salludon and he got no matches?
Yup. That's why I don't think he is 6 PSL in the same way a 6 PSL white guy would be. His appeal is normie at best in the UK at least. Maybe HTN-Chadlite level in other western countries.

his experiments are cap, salludons own experiments got 1300 matches over 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
That guy is not slaying shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, spark, justadude and 1 other person
How? I agree with him on most things he says.
you think most people here are htn+ when he thinks most are truecels
you think height is ideally 5'9 and he thinks its over for shorter than 6'3
you think pheno doesn't matter and he thinks its over for 95% of phenos
you think most people here are mentalcels and he thinks the problem here for most is that they're not David Gandy tier gl

and probably another dozen things

what do you exactly agree with him on?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
It's legit though. You can thugmaxx and get girls off niche appeal.
Yes. These niggas think that having 'muh light skin ethnic pheno' is enough to make you a slayer in curryland if you are not deformed. Legit all of the top tier women i saw in my uni ended up LTRing dark-skinned men. I got disgusted looks from this girl who went on to get dicked down by a thugmaxxed dravidian. Lots of other dudes in the same situation were incel in spite of having 'muh light skin'. And no they were not worse looking than the dark-skinned slayers.

• JFL
Not at all. I've seen 100+ users in DMs and none have been sub5. Most are htn and above.
what do you think of @OldVirgin 's face, do you think he is chadlite?

• JFL
Yup. That's why I don't think he is 6 PSL in the same way a 6 PSL white guy would be. His appeal is normie at best in the UK at least. Maybe HTN-Chadlite level in other western countries.
He has the same smv as a LTN in the UK or maybe even worse. Pheno is everything. Unless you try hard to fraud his pheno in the pics you use, he looks too ethnic for white girls.
his experiments are cap, salludons own experiments got 1300 matches over 2 weeks
I did an experiment with his pics myself, got 0 likes in 24 hours on tinder and hinge too. But I used an ethnic name and in the pics I used you could see he was ethnic, but if I used filtermaxxed pics and changed his name to Lorenzo it would be a different story

• JFL
12 matches in 3 days rip

Attachments

• Snapchat-268124614.jpg
    Snapchat-268124614.jpg
    772.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Been saying it since I joined this site but tards keep on coping. Gym + fringe haircut + NT-clothing can ascend any non-deformed person.
This is a fact. Getting lean and putting on muscle took me from invisible to HTN. A lot of people here could do the same but they're allergic to the gym and mfp. Everyone here acts like you have to be a literal .01% chad and it's all or nothing but that's just an excuse.

Most of yall are addicted to rotting and wasting time arguing about what models are better looking instead of actually getting in shape, making friends, and meeting members of the opposite sex jfl

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, ropeorcope and LooksOrDeath
you think most people here are htn+ when he thinks most are truecels
you think height is ideally 5'9 and he thinks its over for shorter than 6'3
you think pheno doesn't matter and he thinks its over for 95% of phenos
you think most people here are mentalcels and he thinks the problem here for most is that they're not David Gandy tier gl

and probably another dozen things

what do you exactly agree with him on?
Strawmanning me? Ok.

I admit I am memeing about most here being truecels. But if we were to show an unfrauded pic of an average user to a group of white beckies, they would go ew. Stacies would find him flat out repulsive.

Never said it is over for people less than 6'3". I mean 5'9" is still within the average range for men in the west. However, it is below average height in a club with lots of young wealthy people who average 6 ft. Being less than 6 ft disadvantages when trying to date in the west. Ideal height is probaby 6'3" tbh. Tall enough to stand out but not look like a freak.

Pheno matters a lot more IRL than this site wants to admit. Lots of coping ethnics who think they pass as white when even the lightest skinned turks still look very different from your typical anglo germanic white dude. It's not over for 95% of phenos. I am saying it's over for 95% of curries as they look like utter dogshit. I mean they can get decent women through NTmaxxing and shit. But they will never be truly attractive to western women simply due to their pheno. I mean even salludon is just above average in the west in spite of mogging most male models PSL-wise. This applies mostly to the UK though. Idk about france or poland or whatever. Maybe he has chad appeal in those countries.

Most people ended up here because of their sub-par looks and non-NTness. The average user here is both less NT and worse looking than the typical young white 6 feet normie that goes to clubs. Most gl dudes would never choose to hang out here let alone farm validation from incels even if they are aspie. Dudes like amnesia are outliers. Also, lots of people here are standardcels and underrate women alot. Calling women they'd probably never get IRL average looking beckies JFL. They are coping tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and LooksOrDeath
This is a fact. Getting lean and putting on muscle took me from invisible to HTN. A lot of people here could do the same but they're allergic to the gym and mfp. Everyone here acts like you have to be a literal .01% chad and it's all or nothing but that's just an excuse.

Most of yall are addicted to rotting and wasting time arguing about what models are better looking instead of actually getting in shape, making friends, and meeting members of the opposite sex jfl
Let me guess.
You are white
6 feet tall
5/10 facially and skinny fat to begin with

Then obviously all you need to do is softmax. That's not the case for the currycels here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Let me guess.
You are white
6 feet tall
5/10 facially and skinny fat to begin with

Then obviously all you need to do is softmax. That's not the case for the currycels here.
Maxresdefault 8

Ascended with gym and beard/haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763

Btw check @Xangsane's experiments and ask other UKcels. You literally need to be chadlite minimum to date decent looking women in the UK. So you have to take into account that hypergamy is worse in some countries than others.

Obviously, if you were to ask out hundreds of women, you could luck out with a becky. But idk if it's worth it. You might get metooed before that happens too.

Last edited:
View attachment 1562091

Ascended with gym and beard/haircut.
Still has trash SMV due to dogshit pheno. Also, most curries over here are not 6'1" and do not have a deep voice.

He can get decent looking women through numbers game and NTmaxxing. But if you were to show his face to a group of white beckies, they would find unattractive.

Still worth it though. He went from bullied truecel to just casually unattractive.