Why do people completely overstate the blackpill here?

You are not a currycel with dogshit pheno. You are 6'2" with blonde nordic pheno and average face. This thread is for you.
I'm dark brown with black beard and eyebrows u noob :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• Snapchat-1114882072.jpg
    Snapchat-1114882072.jpg
    774.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Tbh yeah. Gym is the base for all looksmaxxing
I did a catfish on Tinder with this guy and he had 108 matches in 3 days:

View attachment 1562014View attachment 1562017View attachment 1562018View attachment 1562019

Even with selective swiping on becky+ girls only, he was getting matches on almost every girl I swiped on. I did 150 swipes over 3 days and got 108 matches, so a ~75% match rate.

Been saying it since I joined this site but tards keep on coping. Gym + fringe haircut + NT-clothing can ascend any non-deformed person.

Let me guess.
You are white
6 feet tall
5/10 facially and skinny fat to begin with

Then obviously all you need to do is softmax. That's not the case for the currycels here.
Let me guess. You don't lift cause you already gave up
Btw check @Xangsane's experiments and ask other UKcels. You literally need to be chadlite minimum to date decent looking women in the UK. So you have to take into account that hypergamy is worse in some countries than others.
What makes the dating market worse in the UK so much worse than America? Would love to hear an actual explanation about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Let me guess. You don't lift cause you already gave up
No. I have dogshit birdcel side and no bones. I need surgery to be a 5/10. Gymcelling is cope for subhumans.
What makes the dating market worse in the UK so much worse than America? Would love to hear an actual explanation about this
IDK. I ran salludon on tinder in London and he got jack shit. @Xangsane made this other experiment where white chadlites were willing to go for grannies. I am probably gonna locationmax to some other place. The UK is awful for dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
Tbh yeah. Gym is the base for all looksmaxxing
Cope. Face is the base. Gymcelling is only legit for 5+/10

Also, some people have trash frames and terrible response to training. So it can't save everyone.

• +1
No. I have dogshit birdcel side and no bones. I need surgery to be a 5/10. Gymcelling is cope for subhumans.

I don't get how you can possibly do the mental gymnastics to argue that getting in shape isn't gonna improve your life. Yeah tall white guys are better off but tall white guys were always better off to begin with anyway. This is why asians mog indians, cause asians apply the big picture work ethic their parents beat into them with a wooden spoon to addressing their dating problems by getting jacked.

If you don't lift you shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum because you don't understand the #1 and #2 principles of looksmaxxing. Get lean and get jacked. Funny how I never see people who actually achieved this complaining about how it didn't help, it's only pussies like you who never even tried complaining about how you're so certain it won't

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope and Deleted member 7725
I don't get how you can possibly do the mental gymnastics to argue that getting in shape isn't gonna improve your life. Yeah tall white guys are better off but tall white guys were always better off to begin with anyway. This is why asians mog indians, cause asians apply the big picture work ethic their parents beat into them with a wooden spoon to addressing their dating problems by getting jacked.

If you don't lift you shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum because you don't understand the #1 and #2 principles of looksmaxxing. Get lean and get jacked. Funny how I never see people who actually achieved this complaining about how it didn't help, it's only pussies like you who never even tried complaining about how you're so certain it won't
Looking at my face in gym mirrors is suifuel. IDK. Maybe a gym without mirrors would be best. Or I could wear a mask to hide my trash lower third.

View attachment 1562014View attachment 1562017View attachment 1562018View attachment 1562019

Even with selective swiping on becky+ girls only, he was getting matches on almost every girl I swiped on. I did 150 swipes over 3 days and got 108 matches, so a ~75% match rate.

Been saying it since I joined this site but tards keep on coping. Gym + fringe haircut + NT-clothing can ascend any non-deformed person.
this is what an ugly ass nigga does with his life :eek: instead of going out an doing something productive

• +1

you did the catfish in an Asian or low income ethnic area.

So why this legit Chad mogging him to Gandy have only 30 % match rate?

• +1
Match rate is an invalid statistic because it always shows you people who already liked you first.

Total number of likes is the only valid metric and I think it should still be adjusted for the total population in the distance range.

this guy is white chad lol whats the surprise ?

None of u fucks know how ugly most guys really are. Im in uni, and by my estimation, this guy is an obvious chadlite as long as he's above 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Milo94
He’s a tall white HTN u fucking idiot this proves the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and 444
Still applies to you.
Tbh bro what ur saying proves the heightpill

Anyone 6’1 and up as long as not incel tier can ascend via the gym (ex. Is Hamza who was a LTN w bad pheno but still ascended to HTN)

plz rope

• +1