Why do people cope with shoe height

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
shoe height is kind of a cope I could legit say im 6’0 maybe even 6’1 with certain pairs of shoes

But I always say my barefoot height which is 180cm barefoot 5’11

I noticed a lot of famous YouTubers/streamers, athletes, politician, etc’z heights aren’t even true since they measure with shoes. JFL damn manlets are definitely more common in these higher positions than I thought

• +1
Reactions: Aero, northern mogger and murdah
im barely 6'1 without shoes and im ashamed of it so i tell people my height in shoes which is 6'3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, northern mogger, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Most of the time people see you with shoes.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, butterworld and 1 other person
i feel like us 6'1cels and 6'0cels should start larping as 5'9 and 5'10 so other manlets who larp they're taller get exposed

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pride, ElTruecel, LowTierVitoBss and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters and northern mogger
LIFE IS LIKE A FIREWORK, GO UP, SHINE BRIGHT AND EXPLODE WITH CREATIVITY!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and moreroidsmoredates
gym wink GIF by Gymshark

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and i_love_roosters
I cope with morning height

Ok so? if you claim 6'4 as your shoe height a legit 6'4 dude barefoot will be 6'5+ in shoes and mogging you
Ok?

People always claim their height in shoes, it’s useless to tell your height barefoot since everyone sees you with shoes on. Here in the Netherlands you get measured with shoes on.

• +1
Ok?

People always claim their height in shoes, it’s useless to tell your height barefoot since everyone sees you with shoes on. Here in the Netherlands you get measured with shoes on.
Ok? Ok so claiming shoe height is frauding, if you claim a height in shoes you are not that height. Not rocket science

I'm 6'3.5 barefoot, if I want to claim shoe height I can say "about 6'5" which is nonsense.

im barely 6'1 without shoes and im ashamed of it so i tell people my height in shoes which is 6'3
HS most people didn’t larp with the shoe cope and said barefoot it’s mainly after I see it happen. I think it’s because since it’s a non enclosed environment it’s difficult to fraud

Ok? Ok so claiming shoe height is frauding, if you claim a height in shoes you are not that height. Not rocket science
I'm 6'3.5 barefoot, if I want to claim shoe height I can say "about 6'5" which is nonsense.
It’s not frauding since people see you with shoes on in public. If you are 6’3 in shoes, people perceive you as 6’3.

Use your brain for once please.

• +1
It’s not frauding since people see you with shoes on in public. If you are 6’3 in shoes, people perceive you as 6’3.

Use your brain for once please.
Wait so you are 6'3 IN SHOES? Fucking manlet probably morning height too lmao I always knew I heightmog you thanks for the quick dopamine hit dutchboy

• JFL
Reactions: Pride and hello12344
Wait so you are 6'3 IN SHOES? Fucking manlet probably morning height too lmao I always knew I heightmog you thanks for the quick dopamine hit dutchboy
I’m 6’3.5 in shoes.

Unfortunately for you, you’re stil a khhv. So that dopamine hit will go down quickly.

• +1
I’m 6’3.5 in shoes.

Unfortunately for you, you’re stil a khhv. So that dopamine hit will go down quickly.
Yeah shoe height doesnt count im 6'5 in shoes youre a fake 6'3, Im a real 6'3.

Reply to let me know that I live rent free in your head

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Yeah shoe height doesnt count im 6'5 in shoes youre a fake 6'3, Im a real 6'3.

Reply to let me know that I live rent free in your head
You’re the one who constantly follows me around here like an abused dog. Everytime i’m in someone’s thread you’re replying to me. See you next time when I’m arguing with someone or replying to them.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters and butterworld
I've never heard anyone claim their height with shoes. Only in muttmerica @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Azonin
I've never heard anyone claim their height with shoes. Only in muttmerica @russiancelreturns
In europe you get called out for claiming shoe height

You’re the one who constantly follows me around here like an abused dog. Everytime i’m in someone’s thread you’re replying to me. See you next time when I’m arguing with someone or replying to them.
See you next time as well 6'1 boyo. 😗🤞