Why do people get so annoyed at ugly women characters in video games?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I mean why would I wanna play as a woman who would wanna make me jerk off the whole time?

That would ruin the immersion in the story of the game

We’ve been playing as ugly male characters for years now didn’t really matter

I really do agree with the liberals here why can the male characters be jacked up balding but then the female character of an apocalyptic game has to be unrealistically runway ready?

Isn’t it immersion breaking to play as some woman in a apocalyptic world who has makeup on, shaved armpits and huge boob job?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Tbh men are pretty disgusting sick gender ngl

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Autismcel
I mean why would I wanna play as a woman who would wanna make me jerk off the whole time?

I really do agree with the liberals here why can the male characters be jacked up balding but then the female character of an apocalyptic game has to be unrealistically runway ready?

Isn’t it immersion breaking to play as some woman in a apocalyptic world who has makeup on, shaved armpits and huge boob job?

Never played a game where the men have hairy armpits. And most of the time they're big burly and sexy anyway. For every 1 ugly male lead, there are a 100 gl ones. Nobody likes seeing ugly anything, not men, not women, not in game, not in real life.

Stop vouching for these females, phaggot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Iasacrko and 97baHater
Never played a game where the men have hairy armpits. And most of the time they're big burly and sexy anyway. For every 1 ugly male lead, there are a 100 gl ones. Nobody likes seeing ugly anything, not men, not women, not in game, not in real life.

Stop vouching for these females, phaggot.
Cope they are sexy to the male gaze

And usually make sense to the story

Jfl imagine playing red dead redemption and females complaining arthur Morgan isn’t a sexy shiny skinned pretty boy with 0 wrinkles

Most male characters are realistic to the game settings

But when it comes to females even the hot ones like Lara Croft ppl complain she has a tiny bit of muscle even tho she’s literally a rock climber :feelskek:

The double standards are clearly there and I cringe so hard when I see ppl complain about this shit in games when nobody even cares about balding rats like Trevor Philips or every other male video game character

for many it's an escapism and seeing ugly women ruins their immersion

for many it's an escapism and seeing ugly women ruins their immersion

Before it was mostly men who played games so they would put these unrealistically bikini women in some zombie apocalypse game but that honestly makes 0 sense to the context of the game

If women deviate anything from that ppl complain

The women ppl call ugly are just normal like the male charecters they just aren’t runway models with boob jobs jiggling in their bikinis the whole game and 10h immaculate makeup while they go around surviving a zombie infestation

Before it was mostly men who played games so they would put these unrealistically bikini women in some zombie apocalypse game but that honestly makes 0 sense to the context of the game

If women deviate anything from that ppl complain

The women ppl call ugly are just normal like the male charecters they just aren’t runway models with boob jobs jiggling in their bikinis the whole game and 10h immaculate makeup while they go around surviving a zombie infestation
Cuck

Cope they are sexy to the male gaze

And usually make sense to the story

Jfl imagine playing red dead redemption and females complaining arthur Morgan isn’t a sexy shiny skinned pretty boy with 0 wrinkles

Most male characters are realistic to the game settings

But when it comes to females even the hot ones like Lara Croft ppl complain she has a tiny bit of muscle even tho she’s literally a rock climber :feelskek:

The double standards are clearly there and I cringe so hard when I see ppl complain about this shit in games when nobody even cares about balding rats like Trevor Philips or every other male video game character
The games where they're set in the real world hardly ever get criticized for their realistic depiction of characters(Trevor, Arthur), female or not.

While in the fantasy world, females are sexy models, and males are big buff Conan the barbarian/ kratos type. This depiction of hyperfemininity and hypermasculinity is to appeal to the male demographics, obviously. It's the norm.

The disparity is only clear because gaming is male dominated. players and developers the same.

The females should start making their own game then. AND play them.

Like I said, ugly male characters aren't many, and the female characters coomer comments are loud minority.

The games where they're set in the real world hardly ever get criticized for their realistic depiction of characters(Trevor, Arthur), female or not.

While in the fantasy world, females are sexy models, and males are big buff Conan the barbarian/ kratos type. This depiction of hyperfemininity and hypermasculinity is to appeal to the male demographics, obviously. It's the norm.

The disparity is only clear because gaming is male dominated. players and developers the same.

The females should start making their own game then. AND play them.

Like I said, ugly male characters aren't many, and the female characters coomer comments are loud minority.
The final fantasy anime characters are fitting to that game it’s clearly not a realistic game

Problem is when u make a game where the setting and graphics are realistic then can’t make a female who isn’t model tier

And even if she is model tier she has to be showing 90% of her skin at all times and not have any scars btw or else ppl complain

Male characters aren’t any better looking than the female ones they are appealing to u buff badass looking worriers who usually fit their game

Male characters in games are rarely chads with some exceptions but very rare they are just normal yet every female has to be stacy

male protaginists are chads

male protaginists are chads
Never they are chad to u I don’t think most women find these guys attractive

It’s rare for a male protagonist to be chad in a game

Even geralt of rivia idk if he’s actual chad or just male gaze

Never they are chad to u I don’t think most women find these guys attractive

It’s rare for a male protagonist to be chad in a game

Even geralt of rivia idk if he’s actual chad or just male gaze
"muh male gaze" stfu faggot having bones isn't male gaze retard

"muh male gaze" stfu faggot having bones isn't male gaze retard
Having bones isn’t = attraction and it makes sense a warrior would have bones like in most games

Chads aren’t common u aren’t playing as someone women find attractive in these games just normie or ogres

Having bones isn’t = attraction and it makes sense a warrior would have bones like in most games

Chads aren’t common u aren’t playing as someone women find attractive in these games just normie or ogres
no shit but most have other good face features along with that, Like nathan drake clear cut chad

Because i play better when i am hard

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko