why do people go to the doctors for a cold?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Why not just get some medicine from the store? Cmon. You gotta be a major pussy to go to a hospital or doctors office for a flu or cold

Man like 2 years ago in my class some foid randomly says “muh I have a headache” and some guy is like “oh I have paracetamol” and she takes like 2 tablets, this shit was weird af for me to see, people have such shitty immune systems that they need drugs to overcome a headache, not once have I ever taken any medicine for when I was having a headache, coughing, flu or cold

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
Melted brain from chronic goy slop consumption

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Recessed Life
Man like 2 years ago in my class some foid randomly says “muh I have a headache” and some guy is like “oh I have paracetamol” and she takes like 2 tablets, this shit was weird af for me to see, people have such shitty immune systems that they need drugs to overcome a headache, not once have I ever taken any medicine for when I was having a headache, coughing, flu or cold
Right?!?

I was in a class the other day and during the break i went to the konbini with this foid

All the dudes were excited to stuff their faces with snacks and soda but she loaded up on packs of paracets cos muh stress muh headache

Weird

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Right?!?

I was in a class the other day and during the break i went to the konbini with this foid

All the dudes were excited to stuff their faces with snacks and soda but she loaded up on packs of paracets cos muh stress muh headache

Weird
Yeah idk wtf is wrong with people

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane