I can’t believe people actually looksmax

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Getting pussy is easy even if you’re ugly. I been offered ass many times and I’m ugly as fuck and rejected women. So idk why people here actually get surgery. Just go get some pussy it’s not as hard as you think it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine, Pikabro and 4 others
yet you rot here

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Lynxress
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Klasik01, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Getting pussy is easy even if you’re ugly. I been offered ass many times and I’m ugly as fuck and rejected women. So idk why people here actually get surgery. Just go get some pussy it’s not as hard as you think it is

Your either a jbw maxer, or you suffer from abused dog syndrome, or your dumpster diving for the fattest whores or your beta buxing it's 1 of those 3

Your either a jbw maxer, or you suffer from abused dog syndrome, or your dumpster diving for the fattest whores or your beta buxing it's 1 of those 3
No I’m incel. I’m just saying I was offered pussy and to hang out at bars but I said no to all them. I am anti women so I want them to feel rejected

Tales of mumbai mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Tales from the ward

Shut yo truecel ass up you never even got close to a girl’s lips never mind her wet pussy or ass

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine