Why do people who believe in mewing don't wear a face mask???

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
If they really believe that pressure on the roof of the mouth can move the maxila up and forward, it would be much smarter to use equipment like this than just tongue force... why they dont do that ??

i remember there was a guy on lookism.net that made a device like this himself

• +1
Reactions: atruemogger
because no one believes it will do anything. we have no expectations when doing it but if it works, it works!

• +1
Reactions: Account717, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
Most try to undo years of bad posture and mouth breathing and try getting more of a normal/healthy face, some still try it with better expectation , since it doesn't hurt, if it works then it works, if not, it's not like they invested money on it or something

Very few cases where people believe it will turn them from recessed blob to dog tier maxilla and jaw and give them bone mass more than they're genetically predisposed

I also heard bad things about the face mask, constant pressure on your chin recessing it is one of them, same with forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
most cases with people using that device require surgery after i think? but anyway forward growth doesn't guarantee attractiveness there's so many people with well developed jaws that are unattractive. ratios are not created by environmental factors.

Try walking on the street with that shit without being seen as mentally retarded.

Mewing is cope