Why do plastic surgeons have such subhuman names?

D

Deleted member 31155

Banned
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Posts
4,701
Reputation
4,867
Like I would never trust someone named "Micro Raffaini" or "Dott Valerio Ramieri" to do shit with my maxilla. When I hear this name some deranged psychopath instantly comes in my mind. Shit seems shady as fuck.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, temporomandibular32, rubberduck and 1 other person
Dott is doctor lol
 
Like I would never trust someone named "Micro Raffaini" or "Dott Valerio Ramieri" to do shit with my maxilla. When I hear this name some deranged psychopath instantly comes in my mind. Shit seems shady as fuck.

The worst are the kike names and there is so many of them
 

Similar threads

cyclopsia
Replies
16
Views
73
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
A
Replies
6
Views
48
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
34
yunus22
yunus22
Abhorrent
Replies
7
Views
126
shaneywaney69
shaneywaney69
driesh456
Replies
9
Views
91
Dxddxx1
Dxddxx1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top