Why do ppl not just ennjoy their lifes ?

O

one job away

Kraken
Why do so many guys desperately throw their life away in an attempt to be successful. There is not joy in it. Stressful days and nights, missing out on life. What's there to gain? They wanna have status to get chicks. But looksmax beats moneymaxx

Ok I get it if you were poor you wanna care for your family. But the rest? Just looksmax, relax and ennjoy the rollercoaster ride we call life.

Tbh I'm writing this cuz my oneitis is someone who has goals and wants to climb corporate. I used to.think like that as well not too long ago but now I dont value that anymore and feel like a loser and I gotta cope somehow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hennypapi, Yerico7, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
you should enjoy your life more than trying to attain corporate status or wealth but you still should have goals in life and an ambition to make money.

Like 60 percent live life and 40 percent put in work to make money

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, one job away and IWILLMAKEIT
Because many people think enjoyment comes from the end result of their actions

To want to climb a corporate ladder has appeal to people because they want money but many don't understand how shit it is if you only a lot of capital and no social or spiritual gains

Corporate shit is just a trick to make people think they can climb it through hard work but they get caught in the trap of wage slaving their whole life for the company instead of reaching it

Why do you think only Jews are at the top and the average Joe can't reach there?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
bc I need 1mil before I turn 18 so I can ldar the rest of my life away

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
But looksmax beats moneymaxx
You need money to looksmax lol
A lot of money if you need surgery

"Just enjoy life" :feelsuhh:
Nothing to enjoy if you don't have look or money

You need money to looksmax lol
Depends how ugly you are