Why Do Self Improvement Gurus Hate video games so much?

Deleted member 18922

Deleted member 18922

Bronze
Every single one that i have ever listened seems to tell men to "stop playing video games" since they claim it is a waste of time even though it is perfectly normal to have hobbies. You do not need to be working 24/7 like a robot.

I just wonder why self improvement gurus target video games specifically? They are not even boomers to since a lot of them are young guys. Some even say to read books instead of playing video games.

Idk about you but i rather play some Smash Bros instead of reading harry potter for 4 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Deleted member 16474, aBetterMii and 1 other person
if you want to rot in your room playing video games instead of gaining knowledge about life and about making money nobody is stopping you nigga. The truth is if you were chad you would find video games boring :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, GetShrekt and Smoke Fanboy
if you want to rot in your room playing video games instead of gaining knowledge about life and about making money nobody is stopping you nigga. The truth is if you were chad you would find video games boring :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This is your average day:
Gym
Eat
Hustle
Gym
Hustle
Gym
Hustle
Eat
Gym
Gym
Buy Crypto
Get out of bed
Start the day.

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
This is your average day:
Gym
Eat
Hustle
Gym
Hustle
Gym
Hustle
Eat
Gym
Gym
Buy Crypto
Get out of bed
Start the day.

Yes, and yours?

Yes, and yours?

Work
Gym
Adding to my investment portfolio
Chatting to thots on tinder
Playing video games

I just don't believe we need to be productive 24/7.

Work
Gym
Adding to my investment portfolio
Chatting to thots on tinder
Playing video games

I just don't believe we need to be productive 24/7.
Could go into getting more sleep and maybe even journaling

I don't play video games but I smoke and drink

"noooo you have to rise and grind your entire youth away so you can marry some foreign slut when you're 40 like me" :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18922 and Deleted member 16474
they are probably bad at video games and get their ass beat constantly

"just read a book bro" that is very vague and dumb thing to say.

most video games make you solve problems and increase your critical thought capabilites

books are just reading someones tales from the basement that you forget anyways a week later

I don't play video games but I smoke and drink

"noooo you have to rise and grind your entire youth away so you can marry some foreign slut when you're 40 like me" :feelswah::feelswah:
thats a good point, if they call themselves self improvementcels then they better not drink alcohol and smoke and do drugs or whatever

that makes the hypocrites, drinking alcohol is not improving anything, it is poison and damages ur organs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Central Cee and Deleted member 18922
they are probably bad at video games and get their ass beat constantly

"just read a book bro" that is very vague and dumb thing to say.

most video games make you solve problems and increase your critical thought capabilites

books are just reading someones tales from the basement that you forget anyways a week later

thats a good point, if they call themselves self improvementcels then they better not drink alcohol and smoke and do drugs or whatever

that makes the hypocrites, drinking alcohol is not improving anything, it is poison and damages ur organs
alcohol is a social max wdym?

tired of alc slander. im a proud alchy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Hobbies can make you rich one day, video games cant

Hobbies can make you rich one day, video games cant
says who? plenty of people make money playing video games

and not everything is about money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922 and Deleted member 16474
says who? plenty of people make money playing video games

and not everything is about money
Yeah but the halo of being a rockstar and a streamer is totally different. First one gets free pussy without even trying while latter gets memed everyday

Yeah but the halo of being a rockstar and a streamer is totally different. First one gets free pussy without even trying while latter gets memed everyday
do you live on the internet? if u can make money playing video games who fucking cares what other people think? they wish they had your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922

Would you rather be in an office punching papers or playing video games all day?

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
Because if you play videogames you don't watch their stupid videos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Ice, GetShrekt and 2 others
Because playing video games is generally thought of as a low-t incellish hobby. Gaming on a PC instead of a console is even more non NT.

Because if you play videogames you don't watch their stupid videos.

I saw one where he told people to quit all social media, despite him having every social media to promote his brand.

They are such hypocrites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, GetShrekt and Kozner
They often stream them playing too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922